Youngmin

My perfect boyfriend~

Youngmin sighed as he lied on his bed. He couldn’t stop thinking of that girl he met in Japan. He touched his hair.*She did my hair for me…* Grabbing his phone, he scrolled down his contacts.

“Haerin…” he muttered when he stopped at her name.

“Should I call her? I told her I’ll call her when I reach Korea but I didn’t call for god knows how many months…” Youngmin talked to himself.

Just then, Kwangmin walked past the room. He saw his brother talking to himself. He leaned against the door and listened closely to Youngmin’s ridiculous muttering. Youngmin hit himself on the head.

“Call her, you babo,” Youngmin said in a higher pitched voice.

“No, I bet she has a boyfriend, do you think she’ll wait for you?” Youngmin replied himself in a lower pitched voice.

“Stop being a jerk. Keep your promise! Even if she has a boyfriend, at least you kept your promise. What’s the worse that can happen?” Youngmin continued his delusional conversation.

“Oh geez I don’t know Youngmin, heartbreak?” Youngmin groaned and hit himself with a pillow.

Youngmin picked up the phone and stared at the number. He hesitated, debating whether or not to press that button to call her. Then, he heard a chuckle from the door.

“Call her you ,” Kwangmin spoke as he walked into his room like a boss before plopping on the bed next to his brother.

“I heard you asked _____ last night,” Youngmin spoke, changing the topic.

“Yeah,”

“Is that why you didn’t come home yesterday? You went to her house and knocked her up?” Youngmin snickered earning a nudge on the ribcage.

“Jerk, you’re just jealous that I’ll be able to actually spend my life with a woman I dared to fight for,” Kwangmin kicked his brother’s thigh.

“Owww, geez, I was kidding,” Youngmin groaned.

Kwangmin grinned as he saw Youngmin’s phone in his hand.

“You should call her,” Kwangmin spoke quietly.

“What if I get rejected?” Youngmin trembled.

“Then, get rejected,” Kwangmin said.

“YAH, DO YOU WANT ME TO GO THROUGH DEPRESSION AND DIE?” he spoke.

“Oh was it that obvious?” Kwangmin snickered as he faked an innocent voice.

“Oh my gawd, get out of my room!” Youngmin said in a bimbo accent.

Kwangmin kicked Youngmin before jumping off the bed. He straightened his shirt and turned around.

“Oh and we’ll be expecting a guest soon. Umma’s thinking of setting you up with a heiress,” Kwangmin smirked before walking out.

“Heiress? What? I dooooon’t want a heiress? I rather marry a horse! I want…” Youngmin stopped and looked around the room.

“I want Haerin!!!!!” Youngmin whined as he covered his face with a pillow.

Sighing once, he remembered the last time he saw her.

FLASHBACK

When they were done, Youngmin talked to the girl and smiled.

“Yah, hyung. Can you hurry up? Tell her you want her number, and let’s go,” Kwangmin said impatiently.

Youngmin froze as he shot a look at his brother. *You bastard. I was going to ask! You just made my efforts go to waste. You’re seriously dead later…* Youngmin turned back to the girl and asked for her number.

“Here. Thank you… Youngmin,” the girl said quietly.

“I’ll call you once I’m in Korea… I’ll miss you, Haerin,” Youngmin said the cheesiest thing in the book.

Haerin blushed and nodded her head. Kwangmin shivered and walked out of the shop. They flagged a cab in their new looks.

END OF FLASHBACK

That was when Youngmin jumped off his bed.

“That’s it, I’m going to japan!” he pumped his fist.

--

Taking a step at a time, he walked closer to the shop. Closer… closer…

“No, I can’t do this!” he face-palmed himself.

He leaned against his rented car and blew a raspberry.

“Youngmin?” he heard a soft voice.

He froze before turning his head towards that voice. There she was.  *She looks like an angel…* Youngmin’s jaw dropped as he watched Haerin in her outsized shirt and black leggings and old shoes.

“Oh, Haerin-ah” his voice squeaked.

Haerin’s eyes grew big at this and covered to hide her giggle at his voice break.

“I-I… erm, I came to say… Moshi moshi?” Youngmin rubbed his neck.

Haerin got confused and tilted her head as she raised an eyebrow.

“Moshi moshi…?” she giggled.

“You know… ‘Hello’ in J-apanese… You’re Japanese, how could you not know?” Youngmin mumbled nervously.

Then, behind her a few men came out with boxes as they moved out of the store. Haerin turned and bowed to them as she thanked them. It didn’t look like she was moving.

“What happened?” Youngmin asked worriedly.

“Ah, it’s nothing! I sold my shop,” she smiled bitterly.

Haerin turned away to hide her tears. Actually, youngmin knew everything. About how she lives alone with no parents as they died when she finished high school. He knew that loansharks were after her for the money her parents borrowed. He knew that she was alone and struggled to pay for the rent of the shop and her tiny apartment.

“Haerin… would you like to come live with me?” Youngmin asked.

“Eh?! No I don- I mean- Sorry Youngmin-ah, I stay with my parents and they’re waiting for me at home now! Nice m-meeting you again Youngmin,” she lied smoothly as though she had parents.

*The truth is…. I have no where to go…*Haerin sighed as she walked as youngmin watched her sad back becoming smaller from his view.

Youngmin froze in his spot.

*How can she be pretty when she’s lying and hiding her tears from me…. She’s so pretty…* Youngmin was still in a daze. Then, he snapped out of it. He looked at her once more who was already walking 15 metres away from him. Youngmin gathered his courage and yelled his lungs out.

“HAERIN SARANGHAE!” he yelled.

Haerin frozed and turned around quickly. She thought she had heard something along ‘cut-my-hair’.

“What?!” she shouted back.

“I SAID I LOVE YOU HAERIN!” Youngmin shouted back.

Then she knew, he wasn’t asking for a hair cut, he was asking to be loved by her. Haerin stood rooted to the ground. Then, Youngmin walked towards her, taking big steps as he went closer. Grabbing Haerin by her neck, he kissed her. His hand travelled down her back and around her waist as he hugged her waist.

They broke the kiss and leaned their foreheads together.

“Ouch, my neck,” Haerin muttered childishly.

Then, Youngmin leaned in for softer kiss lingering around .

“I love you, Haerin. I will help you and protect you. You won’t need to be alone anymore,” he whispered on her lips.

Haerin nodded once as she buried her head against his chest.

--

Niel dragged his feet as he went towards his father’s office. He remembered the scene he saw at the beach. He saw how happy you were. His heart sank so deep. Deeper than before. Deeper than ever. He sank into his dad’s swivel chair and held the papers in his hand. His company was on the verge of bankruptcy. However, that was the least on his mind.

“I hope you’re happy now,” Niel muttered as he thought of your smile.

Unknowingly, he smiled a pained smile.

 

 

This is the extra youngmin chapter! Theexcitingparthasyettocome!    DO COMMENT AND ANTICIPATE! It's coming to an end soon. ]:

Deanny <3