Invitation

My perfect boyfriend~

“Oh? Honey! We’ve got an invitation to Ahn’s wedding anniversary dance and dinner!” Mrs. Jo called out to her husband.

Youngmin and Mr. Jo came out of their rooms. Kwangmin and you were out in the morning volunteering at a children’s museum for your art project.

“Oh, really? The Ahns are a really good friend of ours, we should bring ____ along,” Mr. Jo said.

“Really? I’ll bring her shopping first thing when she comes home!” Mrs. Jo squealed.

“When is the event?” Youngmin asked boredly.

“In three days,” she said.

“Ah! Umma! I have a date with this awesome girl, I can’t-” Youngmin wanted to say.

“Andwae, you can’t go. The Ahns are really important friends in work, we have to attend,” Mrs. Jo shushed him.

--

Kwangmin and you went home smiling and laughing about the funny moments when they were volunteering at the children’s museum.  The minute you entered the house, Mrs. Jo attacked you and pulled you out of the house happily. Kwangmin stood frozen on the spot as he watched you helplessly being dragged by his mother into the car.

“What just happened?” Kwangmin asked.

“A dinner and dance wedding anniversary invitation came in the mailbox today. She’s bringing _____ out for shopping,” Youngmin chuckled.

“Ah, I pity my _____... whose wedding invitation?” Kwangmin rubbed his neck.

“The Ahns,” Mr. Jo spoke.

Kwangmin froze. *Ahn… Daniel’s family?*

--

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/192/1006pink1.jpg/

http://www.tchristianlouboutin.com/images/Yves%20Saint%20Laurent%20white%20Leather%20Platform%20Pumps.jpg

“You look pretty, trust me,” Mrs. Jo smiled as she held your hand out of the living room where the others were waiting for you.

You hesitated a little before walking slowly out with an outfit that Mrs. Jo picked for you. Youngmin’s jaw dropped. Kwangmin’s eyes widened as his heart melted.

“What if I fall in this pumps? They’re so high,” you whispered into Mrs. Jo’s ear.

“Don’t worry, you’ll just fall into Kwangmin’s arms,” she winked.

You blushed a little before walking next to Kwangmin. Youngmin squeezed in between you and Kwangmin and linked arms with you making you jump a little.

“Hey, you know we’re twins so we’re exactly the same except for the fact that I’m a little more fun to be with than Kwangmin, so what do you say if you dump my lil’ brother for me huh?” Youngmin smirked and pulled you away from Kwangmin.

You blushed a little.

“Yah! Hyung! Get your own girl,” Kwangmin yelled and pulled you away from him.

You giggled a little before kissing Kwangmin on the cheek.

“I look weird,” you sighed.

“No, you don’t. You look like an angel,” Kwangmin whispered into your ear as you blushed again.

“Okay, I find this scene awkward. Mom, let’s go!” Youngmin turned away and walked out the door mumbling words like ‘I need a girlfriend’.

 

Hehe :D Please comment and subscribe~ ^^