Vogue Pub

My perfect boyfriend~

 

“You came?” Niel spoke as Kwangmin walked through the doors into the VIP room.

“What is it?” Kwangmin said.

“Have a seat,” Niel offered.

“No thanks, I’ll stand,” Kwangmin said coldly.

“No, seriously sit,” Niel snapped his fingers as two guys pushed Kwangmin down onto the seat.

Kwangmin shoved the hands away as he menacingly glared at the guys. He glanced back at Niel who looked like he was in deep thought.

“If you’re trying to make a deal to make me give _____ to you, forget it,” Kwangmin spat.

“I’m not that low. If I want a girl, I’ll do it fairly or at least, I’ll make the girl come to me,” Niel rolled his eyes.

“What do you want?” Kwangmin said.

“Want a drink? It might take a while,” Niel spoke nervously.

“Get to the point, damnit,” Kwangmin raised his voice.

Niel nodded his head and leaned back.

“Look, I’m sorry,” Niel sighed.

Kwangmin loosened up and widened his eyes.

“What?” he scoffed.

“I admit it, I do like ____. I think I love her, actually,” Niel started.

Kwangmin shot him an are-you-asking-for-a-death-wish look. Niel rolled his eyes.

“I tried to tell myself that I didn’t care about _____. Unfortunately, I’m not very convincing,” Niel spoke.

“So?” Kwangmin said.

“You see, when you left, ____ was in pieces. I tried helping her get back on her feet by showering her with gifts, love and possibly every thing that girls would wish for but the thing is nothing would make her smile again like she would when she did the first time I saw and when she was with you,” Niel sighed.

Kwangmin cooled down a bit when he realized where this was going.

“I promised her that I would try my hardest to get you back to her. So… I did something which eventually got you back,” Niel explained slowly.

“You requested for the arranged marriage and wanted it to be announced so I would hear about it and fly back to Korea?” Kwangmin spoke.

Niel nodded. Kwangmin was speechless. *He isn’t so bad afterall…* Kwangmin thought.

“You see the difference between “like” and “loving” someone and being in love with someone is the same as the difference between “For now” “for a while” and “forever”. I said that I love her. I realized I never said I’m in love with her and I know that I’ll hurt her in the future so that’s why I’m leaving her in your hands because I know you’ll make her happy,” Niel explained.

“What is your point?” Kwangmin sighed.

“I can’t go against my dad’s wishes. He doesn’t want to cancel the arranged marriage. I didn’t think that it would be a serious thing since K.Enterprise and Ahn.Company wasn’t so close but my dad won’t cancel the marriage,” Niel quietly spoke.

“What? You expect me to let you marry ____?” Kwangmin spoke.

“What?! No. What I mean is… Since I can’t go against him, it doesn’t mean you can’t,” Niel said.

Kwangmin sat back as he leaned against the seat as he thought for a while. Niel snapped his fingers and a waiter came in with a menu of drinks. Kwangmin chuckled and smirked as he glanced at Niel who had the exact thought on his mind. *The only way to solve this is to work together… We need to think of a plan* Kwangmin thought. *I only want _____’s happiness. If it means that I have to work with this pretty boy and keep my promise, I’ll do it* Niel thought as he loosened his tie.

“I’ll take that drink. You’re right, this might take a while,” Kwangmin spoke as he massaged his temples.

--

You yawned as you crawled out of the bed. You were back into the Jo’s residence. Your parents were hardly home anyways and since your mom and Mrs. Jo talked things out and explained to each other about your depression, they allowed you to move back. You went into the kitchen and saw Youngmin watching the television.

You peeped at him and saw him watching some Ice-skating show.

“What you watching?” you curiously asked.

“Kim Yuna,” Youngmin’s eyes were fixed on the television as he munched on peanuts.

You watched Kim Yuna skate and got mesmerized.

“I want to skate as well as her,” you spoke.

Youngmin started to laugh out loud.

“YOU?!” Youngmin clutched his stomach and started hold in his laughter.

Your face started to turn red and you grabbed a cushion and threw in his face.

“YAH! I’m going to tell Kwangmin!” you stormed off to Kwangmin’s room.

“Forget it, he’s not home. He went to meet Niel,” Youngmin blurted out before covering his mouth.

*! MY MOUTH NEEDS CHILLI SO I’LL LEARN TO SHUT UP*Youngmin cursed. You turned around towards Youngmin who was cursing himself under his breath.

“Why would he meet Niel?” you asked.

“Math School project?” Youngmin said something stupid as soon as he thought of a class that Kwangmin and Niel had together.

“Oh okay… I’ll wait for him then,” you spoke as you went into your room.

“Phew. Thank god, she’s dumb,” Youngmin scoffed under his breath.

 

Comment pleasee^^ HAHA. I know right? I would love a brother like Youngmin too^^ And yeah, China was fun^^ Thanks for asking~~ I met KOREANS on the trip and conversed well enough^^ One of them looked a lot like Kevin Woo from Ukiss^^