Niel

My perfect boyfriend~

“____-ah,” he called your name out and smiled.

It made you weird inside and you smiled back. You were at the Han river at night with a balloon in your hand. Then, suddenly, Niel pulled out a rose and a piece of card from his jacket and kneeled on his knee. Everyone around you gasped and some people even gave you an encouraging look. He looked down at him, confused.

“Niel-ssi?” you gulped.

“I can’t express my love for you in words. I’ve been loving you ever since I set my eyes on you. Please be mine,” he showed me the card.

I covered my mouth and smiled happily behind it. Tears automatically clouded my sight of Niel’s face. I nodded my head. Immediately, I hugged him and Niel sealed it with a deep kiss which lasted throughout the night in his house.

--

5 months later…

“Niel, where are you going?” you asked worriedly.

“Out with a few friends,” he muttered as he looked away.

You sighed and nodded. It was your birthday but he looked as though he didn’t know… You smiled secretly. *maybe he’s doing this on purpose* you nodded your head and waved him goodbye. Niel rolled his eyes.

“Will you be coming to my house later?” you asked.

“Maybe,” he said.

“Okay,” you smiled.

“I’ll go first,” he gave me a quick peck and walked away.

You went home excitedly. You waited and waited and waited and waited. You looked in the mirror to look your best. Then, there was a knock on the door. You ran to the door to answer it.

“Nie-”

“Mail for ____?” the postman said.

“oh, I’m _____,” you sighed.

“Sign here,” he said.

I did so and brought the package in. It was from mom and dad. Expectedly, you received this all the time because they were always out of the country during your birthday. You didn’t mind because you knew they were working hard. You smiled at the presents they brought you. Then, you resumed waiting.

Soon, you fell asleep.

Niel didn’t come on your birthday. That fact smacked right in your face.

The next day you went to school and people wished you belated wishes. You smiled at them. Niel heard them and looked at you.

“It was your birthday?” he asked worriedly.

“Yeah,” you nodded.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he shot me a look.

“Because I didn’t need,” you smiled.

“Hmm, sure,” he kissed you but you pulled away because you were in the corridor. “That was my birthday present but you pulled away.”

He growled a little. You smiled a little but walked away. *How can he forget my birthday?” You sighed. Then, you turned back expecting Niel to chase you but he was busy talking to his new friends. The local gang. You sighed again. *Maybe, it’s peer pressure*

 

Not a long chapter~ Hope this interests you! ^^ Comment and subscribe!~