Date!

My perfect boyfriend~

 

Kwangmin hugged you to comfort you after what you told him about Niel. He understood your pain as you cried into his shoulder. *Although he’s done so many things to hurt her, she still cares for him like a nice friend…* Finally, you stopped crying and smiled.

“Is that all that happened when I was gone?” Kwangmin smiled.

“Hmm, nothing much? You were only gone for 3 days,” you smiled.

“Only 3 days? So I guess you can survive without your best friend,” Kwangmin frowned and looked away.

“I was joking! I missed you so much!” you hugged him again.

“Let’s go on a date,” Kwangmin smiled.

“D-date?” you were caught off-guard.

He nodded.

“When?” you asked.

“What about now, since it’s a weekend,” Kwangmin smiled.

*Omo, my first date with Kwangmin* you mentally screamed.

--

“Amusement park!” you excitedly clapped your hands.

“I didn’t know you’ll like it that much,” Kwangmin laughed.

“I hadn’t had the time to go to an amusement park,” you shrugged.

Kwangmin linked arms with you and pulled you into the amusement park.

--

“That one!” you pointed.

“Viking?” he gulped.

You nodded and looked at him curiously.

“Are you scared?” you .

“Oh look, the pot’s calling the kettle black~ I’m not,” he laughed.

The both of you got the ride and Kwangmin intertwined your hand together with his. You smiled and your heart raced so fast. Kwangmin smiled and saw your red face. *How long more can I make her blush like this? She’s so pretty when she blushes* Then, the ride started. You gripped on Kwangmin’s hand when the speed started to increase.

“OMOOOOOO~~” You screamed unintended.

Kwangmin chuckled as you gripped his hand tighter as the ride went on.

--

“Kwangmin!” you screamed as you hugged him from behind.

Kwangmin held on to your hand as you both walked through the scary haunted mansion. You hid your face in his back. His heart couldn’t stop racing so fast. No, it wasn’t the scary ghosts and monsters in the mansion. It was your touch. He was smiling slightly as he saw you hid behind him.

“_____, next to you!” Kwangmin teased.

You screamed and hit his arm.

“Yah! Let’s get out of here already!” you yelled timidly.

“How can I walk forward if you won’t move your feet and you’re hugging me tightly?” Kwangmin chuckled.

Then, you froze. *I am hugging him so tightly~ Oops~* You squeezed your eyes shut and let go of him. Then, you refused to open your eyes. Kwangmin chuckled and bend down a little.

“Climb on my back,” he laughed.

“But I’m heavy,” you opened one eye to look at him.

“Do you want to stay here or climb on my back?” he spoke.

“Your back!” you quickly climbed on his back and he walked out of the haunted house quickly with you tightly holding onto him.

--

“It’s getting late,” you said.

“Let’s go on one more ride before having dinner,” Kwangmin smiled at you.

You nodded and walked next to him. Then, you realized your fingers were intertwined with Kwangmin’s. You can’t help but smile and turn red a little. Then, Kwangmin saw your face.

“Oh? ____-ah, are you having a fever?” he touched your forehead making you jump a little.

“A-ani!” you smiled and pulled him to the Farris wheel.

*She’s so good at hiding her blush, but I can see it still!* Kwangmin chuckled as you both boarded the cabin.

“Wow, it’s so pretty up here,” you can’t help but gasp when cabin was going up.

Then, Kwangmin took a deep breath and smiled.

“_____-ah,” he spoke in a sincere and low voice.

“Oh? Neh?” you smiled.

He held your hand and gazed at you in the eye. Your heart was beating so fast. Kwangmin started to lean towards you and you squeezed your eyes shut. You felt his warm breath against your face and your heart started to race even faster

Then, he kissed you.

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS~ :D I'm gonna updateeee loads!!