Finally?

♥ I Love You....ME ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20

 

The Jung Siblings walk silently towards a white rectangular door.

 

When they reached the said door, both took a deep sigh. They didn't took their eyes off the door.

 

Both shivered in what can happen to them once they tell the man located inside the room about their news. Silence filled the atmosphere, as the two are in their own deep thought.

 

Oh how they regret doing this....

 

"Someone must go and tell him about this", Yunhee gulped; finally breaking the silence.

 

"You tell him!", Yunho said as he pushed Yunhee towards the door.

 

"WHAT?!!!", Yunhee shouted as she turned her head to her brother.  "OPPA! He's your wife! You tell him!"

 

"W-We're not married yet, Yunhee", Yunho coughed; trying his very best not to blush. "Anyway, I won't do it. Besides, wasn't it your idea? You should take the whole responsibility and tell him about this".

 

" BUT OPPA!! He's gonna kill me if I'll be the one to tell him!", Yunhee whined but then she smirked."It's better if you did it"

 

"So it's okay if I'll be the one to die?!", Yunho gasped. "Yunhee..how could you?!"

 

Yunhee rolled her eyes. "You won't die...trust me!", she hurriedly went behind Yunho and push the man towards the door. "Now go and tell him that! Or else..no wedding!".

 

"But--",Yunho could not finish his sentence when he was pushed so hard into the door; making the door wide open and land into the cold floor.

 

"Waahh!", Jaejoong gasped shockingly as he stood from his chair and turn his head. His eyes widened. "Yunho?"

 

Yunho made a fake smile as he hurriedly stood up. "H-Hi Jaejoong". He waved his hand.

 

"Yunho, what are you doing here?", Jaejoong asked as he sat back on his chair. He put his hand on his chest and pout towards Yunho. "You almost gave me a heart attack".

 

'Something's different about him..', Yunho thought as he stare at Jaejoong.

 

"I know I'm damn gorgeous", Jaejoong smirked as he saw the stare Yunho was giving him.

 

'Nah....He's still the same', Yunho thought as he smiled.

 

"Well...instead of standing there and stare at me...why don't you sit here? you'll get a better view and you won't get tired too", Jaejoong said jokingly as he winked.

 

Yunho chuckled but then stopped when he remembered what he came there for.

 

Yunho bite his lower lip. He walk towards Jaejoong and sat at the chair in front of the other man.

 

"Uhmm..I wanna tell you something, Jaejoong", Yunho said nervously,  rubbing the back of his not so itchy neck while lowering his head. 'Oh God..I hope I won't die..'

 

"What?", Jaejoong asked.


"Ahh...well..", Yunho don't know if he should tell Jaejoong about it or not.

 

"Well what?", Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

 

"It's..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Ahhmm..."


"Ughh...are you going to tell me about it or not?", Jaejoong asked impatiently.

 

"You're going to wear a GOWN on the wedding!", Yunho shouted as he covered his face in case some UFO will be thrown into his face. He recalled what happened when Jaejoong throw a vase at him. Oww..that really hurts.

But fortunately, nothing happened.

 

Slowly, Yunho removed his hands. He saw Jaejoong staring at him with a cold face.

 

"That's it?", Jaejoong asked.

 

Yunho gulped but nod his head.

 

Jaejoong sighed. "What is the gown's color?"

 

Yunho's eye widened. "W-What?"

 

"The Gown's color...what is it?", Jaejoong asked again.

 

"Pink", Yunho replied.

 

Jaejoong smiled. "My favorite color"

 

"Y-You want to wear the gown?", Yunho asked; extremely shocked.

 

Jaejoong frowned.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter