Meet Yoosu~

♥ I Love You....ME ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

Look into my eyes, you will see

what you mean to me.

Search your heart, search your soul

and when you find me there you'll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth trying for

You can't tell me it's not worth dying for.

You know it's true...

Everything I do,

I do it for you me

● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

"YUNHO!!!"

I rushed inside the room and quickly embrace the man lying on the bed.

"I'm sorry Yunho, I should've not left you in the Beach", I cried. "I'm so sorry! I promise I won't do it again!! I promise I'll never leave you ever again even though you make fun of my hello kitty swim wear!"

 

"Uhhh--"

 

"NO, YUNHO!!", I said as I tightened the hug. "Please don't speak..I know you're gonna say how nice and sweet I am...but don't worry, I already know that!"

 

"Uhmm--"

 

"I know..I'm gorgeous too..ohh and hot....and y too!"

 

 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND???!!!!"

 

......B-Boyfriend?

 

Boyfriend?!!! O.O

 

Yunho has a lover?!!

Moreover isn't that a man's voice...?

 

OMO!! Jung Yunho's a GAY?!!!!!!!


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

I'm surrounded by Gays!! What has happened to the world?!

 

Thank God, I'm not Gay!!

I mean what will happen to the world  if all the good-looking men turned into gay?

 

But wait, didn't Yunho told me he loves me?!!  So why does he have a lover?!

OH MY GOD!! 

So he's planning to have 2 lovers?! One is not enough for him?! How dare him!!!

 

 

"Ya!! Did you hear me? why are you hugging my boyfriend?!!" Ughhh....That guy's dolphin like squeling voice is hurting my beautiful exotic ears!

 

I turned my head and glared at the man. "Hmph! So you're Yunho's lover, eh?! Well let me tell you this he---"

 

"YUNHO? Who the heck is he?"

 

"Uhh...the guy over----" I turned my head and pointed my finger towards the man who was lying on the bed. "--there?"

 

I widened my eyes.

THAT GUY'S NOT YUNHO!!!

I mean..Yunho don't have that kind of wide forehead.....

 

Phew...Thank God Yunho's not Gay.

 

BUT....DOES THAT MEAN----?!!!

 

"I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong room", The man with a wide forehead spoke. "But now that I remember....I don't think there's a person named Yunho who was admitted to this hospital".

 

"Ohhh...sorry", I said as I lowered my head.

 

WAAHHH!!! This is so embarrassing!! >////<

 

How can the Great and Beautiful Kim Jaejoong....made such an embarrassing mistake?!

JUNG YUNHO..this is your fault!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter