Shocking Revelation

♥ I Love You....ME ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

"Sooo......you're doing this for the sake of the company?", The young woman asked as she took a sip from her coffee, taking a short glance at Changmin who was busy playing outside with Jaejoong. "I don't think the kid felt the same though...Even though he do know it's just for business matter....I'm sure he think of you as his real family".

 

"Yunhee...you shouldn't be here", Yunho said with a sigh.

 

"Why are the two of you saying that to me?!", Yunhee pouted as she crossed her arms. "I just wanted to visit my brother...", She then look up at Yunho with her teary eyes. "Is that wrong?".

 

"No..", Yunho shook his head. "It's just---", Yunho scratched the back of his neck. He glance at his sister and blushed a little bit, "You know...I just...I just wanted to be alone...with HIM".

 

Yunhee's mouth formed into an 'O' shape.

 

"Well...why didn't you said so?", Yunhee giggled. "Fine..I'll go but I can I stay here for a couple of hours? I really miss the two of you and I wanted to meet your CHILD~".

Yunhee look to Yunho with her puppy eyes, "PLEASE OPPA~"

 

"Fine", Yunho gave up. "But promise me you won't tease Jaejoong. You know how much he hates it.."

 

Yunhee grinned. "Oh~ I won't"

 

"You sure are my sister", Yunho chuckled.

 

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

"WHAT?!! SHE'S GONNA STAY HERE?!", Jaejoong gasped, pointing his finger accusingly towards Yunhee.

 

Yunho nodded his head.

Yunhee stick her tongue out towards Jaejoong.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Jaejoong cried while slowly kneeling into the floor. "Is this a punishment?! For being born so beautiful? Is that why I am being punished right now?"

 

Yunho sighed while Yunhee giggled.

 

"Jaejoong...she went all the way here from Korea we can't just tell her to leave", Yunho explained. 

 

"How long is she going to stay here?", Jaejoong asked with a pout.

 

Yunho glance at Yunhee then back at Jaejoong. "About an hour or two".


"Fine...then I'm gonna lock myself for that remaining hours", Jaejoong announced while slowly getting up.

 

"Suit yourself", Yunhee smiled.  She know that Jaejoong couldn't stay that long anyway.

 

"What?! You--you..ughhh!! Fine!", Jaejoong stompped his feet while going to his room....or more like THEIR Room. Yunho and Jaejoong are staying in one room.

 

Yunho glared at Yunhee but Yunhee just shrugged.

 

"Wait, Jaejoong!", Yunho ran after Jaejoong.

 

"Uhmmm Auntie Yunhee....Why is Umma mad?", Changmin asked shyly, tugging Yunhee's hand.

 

"AWWWWW....You're so cute!", Yunhee squeled as she hug Changmin. "Don't worry...Your Appa's gonna make your Umma not mad anymore", she winked.

 

"Appa? What's Appa gonna do?", Changmin asked curiously.

 

"Ohh..I don't know", Yunhee giggled but deep inside, she's imagining things....DIRTY things.

 

"Omo! Auntie your nose is bleeding", Changmin said worriedly.

 

"Oopps....sorry", Yunhee giggled a she took a tissue out and wipe the blood flowing from her nose.

 

Then suddenly, she thought of a BRILLIANT Idea.

 

"Minnie.....are your Appa and Umma  married?", Yunhee asked innocently.

 

Changmin shook his head. "They aren't...why auntie?"

 

"Ohh..Minnie...they can't be your parents if they're not married", Yunhee replied with a fake gasped.

 

"T-They won't?", Changmin asked sadly.

 

"Yeah...", Yunhee replied sadly.

 

"WAAAAHHHHHH!!", Changmin cried. "Umma and Appa are not my parents!!".

 

"Omo!..please stop crying Changmin", Yunhee said as she pat Changmin's back. "Auntie have thought of a brilliant idea"

 

Changmin stopped crying. He look at Yunhee and asked, "Really Auntie?"

 

"Whohohohohoh...Of course", Yunhee smirked.

 

"What is it Auntie?", Changmin asked excitedly.

 

"They're going to get married of course!", Yunhee answered happily.

 

"They are?", Changmin smiled. But then he realized something. "But Auntie....I heard it will take time...it will take weeks or months for the preparation."

 

"Oh..I got that sorted", Yunhee winked.

 

She took her phone out from her bag and dialed a number.

 

"Hello Heechul Oppa!", Yunhee talked to the other line.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter