One Big Happy Family!

♥ I Love You....ME ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 15

 

I've always longed for this......

 

"Welcome home, dear!"

 

When I came home for work, there's a woman who'd greet me with a tender smile.

 

"I'm Home", I'll reply then gave her my sweet angelic smile.

 

"You must be tired.", she'll said worriedly. "Would you like to have dinner? or take a bath first? or you want---

 

"ME?"

A Yunho appeared in front me.

 

A YUNHO?!!!!

 

● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!", I screamed.

 

A N-Nightmare.....

Getting Horrible dreams like this really make me so tired. Maybe I should take a bath now...

*Touch*

EH?

I look beside me and saw Yunho sleeping...

Awww....look at him, he looks so cute......

*Snap*

WTH?!!! YUNHO??!!!

Why is Yunho in here?! Why am I in a bed?!  and where am I?!

 

"Umma?", A voice which I think belongs to a child asked.

 

I look below me and saw a cute little boy looking at me with those big brown worried eyes.

 

Okay he looks so cute but.....WHY IS THERE A CHILD IN HERE?!!!! AND WHY IS HE CALLING ME UMMA?!

I know that I'm soo beautiful and y and hot and charming and adorable and nice and sweet and---

 

"UMMA!!!", The boy cried as he hit my chest softly. "Why are you ignoring MinMin??"

 

"I'm sorry kiddo but I'm not your Umma", I said with a force smile and stop his hand from hitting me.

 

"Umma hates me..??", the boy asked as he look at me with his teary eyes.  "You hate MinMin, Umma?"

 

Eh?

 

"Umma don't want me anymore..WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

 

Ya!!!!! My ears hurt.....

 

"Minnie? Why are you crying?", Yunho said.

 

Ohh.....he's awake.

Wait! He knows this kid?!

 

"Uhmm....Yunho do you know this----"

 

"APPAA!!!", The boy cried as he glomp into Yunho.

 

A-APPA?!!!!

 

"There..there", Yunho said as he rub the child's back. "Can you tell Appa why Minnie is crying?"

 

The boy look at me then back at Yunho. He burried his head to Yunho's chest. "Umma hates me Appa...".

 

"Ohh..he does?", Yunho look at me with a 'What the heck are you doing?' look.

I shrugged and gave him "what the hell is happening?!" look.

 

Yunho sighed.

 

What the heck is he sighing for?

 

He look at the boy and said, "MinMin..Umma doesn't hate you..."

 

The Child slowly look up at Yunho and smiled. "Really, Appa? Umma doesn't hate me?"

 

Yunho chuckled as he ruffles the boy's hair. "Your Umma is just tired. Why don't you go down? Appa's gonna talk to your Umma first, ne?"

 

The boy nodded. "Okay, Appa!", He hurriedly ran outside and before closing the door, the child look at me and said, "I hope you're not mad at MinMin, Umma".

Whent the child is already gone....

 

"Who's that?", I asked at Yunho.

 

"He's our child", Yunho answered as he slowly get up from the bed.

 

"W-what?!!", I gasped. "Our child?! Don't joke around with me Yunho.."

 

"He called us Appa and Umma..", He said. "Doesn't that make us his parents?"

 

"So...if some random kids called us that we will be their parents?", I asked sarcastically.

 

"Ughh....Don't tell me you forgot what happened yesterday...", he said as he look at me amused.

 

"Yesterday?", I look at him and glared, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME YESTERDAY?!!!".

 

"Huh? What are yo--YA!!! Stop hitting me! It's not what you think it is! I didn't do anything to you and even if I do, how is that even possible?! How can a child grow that big within 1 day?! And..how can you even bear a child?!"

 

I stopped hitting him. "Then what happened yesterday?".

 

"The meeting...don't you remember?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter