SHE is here!

♥ I Love You....ME ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 18

How do I mend a broken heart?
My entire world has fallen apart.
How do I find hope in a brand new day,
when the one I love has gone away?
My mind overflows with memories of you,
of all that we've shared, all that we knew.
I long for your touch and your warm embrace,
the look in your eyes, the smile on your face.
My dreams are filled with your soft gentle kiss,
I wake and cry for all that I miss.
How do I mend a broken heart,
when my one true love and I are apart?
My heart knows to love only you, it won't let go, what do I do?
Our moments together were precious and few,
but I cherished them all more than you knew.
I love you my angel and always will,
I loved you then and I love you still.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

"I have to go now"

 

" Please don't leave me,Jae!", Yunho begged as he hug Jaejoong from behind.

 

Jaejoong took a deep sigh.

 

 "Let go of me, Yunho", Jaejoong ordered coldly.

 

"NO!!", Yunho shook his head furiously. "I will never let go of you, Jae!!"

 

"Yunho..please stop making this so hard", Jaejoong said as he clenched his fist. "I need to go..NOW!!".

 

"Is this about the hickey?!", Yunho asked. "Is that why you're mad at me?!!"

 

"What the heck are you talking about?! Yes, I'm mad at you about that but that's not why I'm leaving!"

 

"Then why Jae?! Why are you leaving me?!!!", Yunho cried as he tightened his embrace to Jaejoong.

 

"WHY?!!", Jaejoong chuckled angrily. "You're asking me why?!! You don't understand how Painful it is for me Yunho", Jaejoong hissed. "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME!!!".

 

"Jae--"

 

"Let go of me Yunho!", Jaejoong growled as he struggle from Yunho's embrace. "I have to go now!!!"

 

"But Jae--"

 

"Let go of Umma, Appa!!", Changmin said to Yunho.

 

Yunho shook his head.

 

Changmin sighed. "Please Appa...for MinMin?"

 

Upon hearing his son's request, Yunho let go of Jaejoong even though he doesn't want to.

 

Jaejoong look at Changmin. He walk towards the child and ruffled Changmin's hair, "Umma have to go now, okay Minnie?"

 

Changmin hugged his plushie food toy tighter and lowered his head. "I'm sorry Umma..because of me--"

 

Jaejoong smiled and kneeled in front of Changmin. "It's not your fault, Minnie", Jaejoong said as he caress Changmin's cheeks.

 

Changmin raised his head. "Umma..."

 

" I really have to go now Minnie", Jaejoong said as he stood up. He then turned his head and walk away.

 

"NOOO!!! Jaejoong, Don't leave me!!", Yunho cried with all his heart when he saw Jaejoong slowly fading away.

 

Changmin sighed and pat Yunho's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't be so dramatic Appa. Umma is just going to the Toilet. He have a stomach ache".


● ● ● ● ● ● ●

 

UGHHH....I ate too much Ice cream and now my stomach hurts so much. I swear I'll never challenged Changmin in an ice cream eating contest ever again.

And that stupid Yunho!

I was just going to leave for the toilet but he was over reacting.

 

Maybe because of wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter