The day part 3 + Sleepless night

Do you still like me ? ( Sequel to Why did we end up like this )

"Oppa~ the movie was AWESOMe! " You kept going on about how nice the movie was and how cute the main actor was. Youngmin looked a little irritated but he kept listening to you. The day went on as both of you took many photos together, playing games in the arcade and having dinner. It was the same as always, you were feeding Youngmin and he was feeding you. Time flew by as both of you were having fun, it was late at night, you had to fetch Youngmin to wherever he was staying.

 

Your POV

I'm so happy Youngmin Oppa is here now.. too bad the day has to end...  
Oh yeah, I didn't ask Oppa where is was staying.
"Oppa" I called and tugged on the hand that was holding yours.
"Yes Babe?" He cooed.
"Where are you staying? I need to fetch you back to know." I said.
"Well, I could always stay with you~ Babe" Youngmin winked at you

DAMNNNNNNNNNN!! He needs to stop with that! RETRN TO NORMAL ____-ah. Youngmin noticed you blushing and chuckled.
"I'm serious Oppaaa~"You whined.
" Some five star hotel my dad booked me." He gave you the address.
And we made our way to the car park.

 

Normal POV

"We're here Oppa~" You called Youngmin. He looked tired.
"Okay." He started unbuckling his seatbelt.

You stared that him and a sad look appeared on your face. Youngmin glanced up for a while and noticed your sad face. He stopped what he was doing and cupped your face. He stared into your eyes as a tear rolled down your cheek, you were crying and you didn't know why. You quickly whipped away your tears. "Hahaha.. I don't know why I'm crying.. you must be thinking that I'm such a weak person that always cries... crybaby ____ " You said to him.
Youngmin shook his head as he got hold of your hands.
"No... I fell in love with you not because of your pretty looks, but because of who you are. I don't care what you become, I'll only love you and you'll always be strong and perfect to me." Youngmin said to you.
"How do you know that I'm strong?" You asked.
"You were able to wait for me for so long," Youngmin answered. He slowly leaned in, you shut your eyes really hard. Soon his lips landed on yours. You felt the feeling that you haven't been feeling in a long time, the feeling that you missed so much. He softness of his lips, the closeness of his face againist yours, the boyish yet manly scent that he had. You love everything about him.
After what that seemed like forever, he finally ended the kiss.
"I love you" he said to you.
"I love you too" You answered. "You better go, its getting late" You continued.
"Okay babe. I love you " Youngmin said AGAIN as he went out of the car.
"Hahah. I love you too." You answered AGAIN.
You watched Youngmin as he went into the hotel. He suddenlt turned back and gave you a heart shape.
tumblr_m0yzy7dYHi1rnim1oo1_500.jpg
You giggled and gave one back to him. WHICH looked like this to him
compassion-girl-heart-sign-5587721593-80
Youngmin cracked up
boyfriend-youngmins-laughing-face-lol-ma
The day ended with that as you drove home.

Much_much_later.jpg
Your POV

DAMN ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt!! I can't sleepppppppp!! I keep thinking about what happened earlier!!!

"I love you no matter what you become"

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAGAGAGAGGAGAGAGA~ I rolled and rolled around the bed.
Brain* - You know... I heard about that ghost story your friends told you that day.
As the woman sleot in bed, she heard the toilet flush and flush repeatedly. She went to check on it and a little girl sat there. The girl suddenly turned back attacked her. SHe had a ripped mouth. And you know about the chainmails you read recently.
You kept quiet and stared at the toilet door. You jumped back into bed and hid under the sheets.


Heyyyyyyyyyyy~ Comment and subscribe. I know there is a lot of images.
AND MY SILENT READERSSSS!! I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO BUT PLEASE COMMENT! ^^