Hospital

Do you still like me ? ( Sequel to Why did we end up like this )

You suddenly saw light and felt that you could move again . You ran towards the light and felt light weight on your tummy . You slowly opened your eyes to see Hyunah crying on your tummy and Zico conforting her beside the bed . I looked to the right and saw Joon looking at Hyunah and Zico . Joon caught my eye , " ____ - Ah !! " Hyunah popped up and said " ______ - ah ! You do keep worrying us ? Do you know that you almost got hit by a car ?! "  Your eye's wided and you suddenly remembered what happened . " Oh my god ! " you screamed . " What has become of me ?! What has happened to me ?! " You cried .
" It's Youngmin ryte ? " Hyunah said .  You didn't say anything .
" He'll be back for you ____ - ah  . " Hyunah said again .
" I know he will .. I believe in him . " You answered while faking a smile .
Hyunah noticed it was a forced smile but the let it pass .
" Well , rest well ____ - ah . I'll visit you some other time , my lunch break is almost over , I'll help get a 3 day MC for you at work . " Hyunah said while patting your hand . Meanwhile , Zico took out some fruits for you .
" Take care . " Joon smiled at you . You smiled back .

It was night time , you were still in the hospital . You felt really bred . You looked around and saw a dark figure outside the door . You felt scared . " Hello ? " You said . " Anyone there / " In a blink of an eye , it was gone. The first thing that came into your mo=ind was " GHOST !!! " " Ahhhhhh !!! " You screamed .
Suddenly , you calmed down and thought " Wait, I just saw a ghost . I should be scared .. What the I'm I talking about . " I quickly hid under your covers , not long , you fell asleep .


Hey , I know it was kinda boring . But I'm still trying to plan the storyline. Enjoy .:)