Fei

Do you still like me ? ( Sequel to Why did we end up like this )

Hey , I'm looking for someone to help me do  a poster for this fanfic . And maybe a co-author .
Please message me if you wanna . : )
THANKS !


" Omo ! WHy are you guys holding hands ?! Are you dating Youngmin ?! " Hyunah asked me .
Hyunah was loud enough to let everyone on this floor hear what she said loud and clear .
" Yeah ! She's my one and only girlfriend ! " Youngmin said with a louder voice . I felt my face turn RED .
" EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! SO cute ! " Hyunah screamed .
" ShhhhhHhhhhhhhh ~ " I whispered  . I looked at Youngmin and said " I love you my one and only . "
" I love you too babe . " Youngmin said while kissing me forehead .
" EEEEeeee kkkkk ! " So romantic .
" SHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ~ " went everyone .
" Babe , I gotta go , I have an appointment with my boss . " Zico said . " Bye " Hyunah said while giving him a kiss .



We were working in the shop when .... " JOOONNIIIEEEEEEE ~ "

Hyunah's POV

I know that voice anywhere .... Fei .
Why does she have to show up ... 
" Joonie- ah ~ " She said while reaching out to Joon to kiss him .
They started kissing passionately while I noticed Fei kept looking at me .. she must know that I like Joon . Sigh ....
" HI Fei . " Joon said while parting from the kiss. 
I felt like crying  ," I'm going to the toilet ___ - ah . "
" Ok ... " She replied .
I ran all the way to the toilet and cried .
WHy did she have to do that in front of me ... why ?!
That drives me crazy !
" Yah .. if you're going to cry your eyes out . Stop making so much noise before he hears you . " I heard someone say . Fei .
" Shut up and go away . " I said .
" I know you like my boyfriend . You always liked him ! " Fei shouted and slapped me .
I held my cheek and hit her back . We ended up fighting .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVxxh4bWvkY 
Suddenly ___ came in and stopped us .
Joon came and scolded me " WHy were you hitting Fei !? "
I looked at him with wide eyes . I saw Fei crying in his arms saying " She hit me for no reason . I don't know why she did that ! "
Suddenly Zico came and hugged me tightly and said , " Oh my god , are you okay ?! Your cheeks are red and your lips are bleeding ! Come on . I have to get you to the clinic ! "
I hugged him back and said , " Its okay . I'm alright . " I started crying harder  " I love you Zico ... "
 " I love you too baby . I'll never leave you ... "


Okay . Done . I'll update tonight .