Getting to know him

Do you still like me ? ( Sequel to Why did we end up like this )

"Ahhhh " you screamed .
" Omo ! " The guy said while jumping .
You looked at him ' Gay much ? '
He was wearing his PJ's which kinda looked like this ,
 Image Detail
( What the ? )


" Hi .. " Kwangmin smiled at you while trying to cover what he was wearing .
You started to giggle . Kwangmin looked at you and his face turned pink . And there was silence  .
" Hey . Are you the one who brought me here ? " You broke the silence .
" Yeah , I regconized you from the restaurant earlier , and I saw you sleeping under the pole . So I brought you here . D-don't worry ! I-I didn't do anything t-to you .... " He started to panic .
" Hahaha .. Don't worry , I'll know if you did anything to me .. " You answered shyly .
" Ermmm , come in . " He invited you in .
You both sat down on the huge bed , " I'm Kwangmin . " He introduced himself .
" I'm ______ " You answered . You looked at each other and your eyes met again . You quickly turned away , you felt your cheecks burning .
" I wanna ask you , why were you doing outside the restaurant ." He asked you .
" Well , Kwangmin - shii _ "
" Oppa . " You were cut of by him . " Kwangmin - oppa is fine . I'm older than you by a year ryte ? " He said  .
" How did you know ? " You asked suspiciasly . " Well , I actually went to the hospital few days ago to see my aunt , but I got into the wrong room , I didn't noticed untill I saw your ID that was on the table . Then at the restaurant , I regconized you . " He explained .
" Oh . Kwangmin sh-- OPPA ! " You shouted . You saw him chuckling .
" DO you know someone named Jo Youngmin ? " You asked him .
" Yeah . He's my brother . He went to Bangkok for some reason's that he wont tell me . But I noticed that before the went he was online in Facebook everyday , every hour . I wonder why .. " He answered .  " WHy do you know him ? " He continued .
" You brother is my boyfriend .. " You answered sadly .
" WHAT ?! " He said shocked .


Omo ! What happened ? Is something wrong ? Let's find out in the next chapter !
Well , I decided not to be a and update for you guys . Well , LOVE YOU GUYS !! COmment and Subscribe ! I promise I wont let you guys down .