Getting to know the family .

Do you still like me ? ( Sequel to Why did we end up like this )

You went to bed while remembering Youngmin . You loved him so much . But what is Kwangmin hidding from me , I get this feeling that Kwangmin dosen't want me to know something . And why hasen't Youngmin ever talked to me about his family before . Whats going on ?  The next thing you knew , you fell asleep .

The next morning , You found your self in a bright pink room . ' Oh yeah , I'm at Kwangmin's .... ' You thought . " Knock knock . " Someone was knocking on the door .
" COme in . " You shouted .
" _____  - ah ? " You heard Kwangmin's voice .
" Good Morning Oppa . " You greeted him with a smile .
" Morning ____ - ah . " He came in holding some clothes. He sat on your bed . " My mom asked you to change into this since you don't have any extra clothes with you right now  . " He handed you the clothes .
" Thanks . Is it still snowing ? " You asked him .
" Yeah . It's getting worse , all roads are closed . "  He answered while looking at you .You observed him ,  ' He's so handsome ... ' you thought , after you reliezed what you were thinking , you mentally slapped yourself . ' What the hell are you thinking ?! '
" _____ - ah ? You okay ? " You heard Kwangmin ask you .
" Uh . Yeah . I'm fine . " You answered.
" Well , you take a bath and come down for breakfast . " He smiled at you while walking to the door .  
" Okay . I'll be right down , " You answered .


After your bath , you went downstairs .

You walked towards the dining table where everyone was sitting . " Good Morning Auntie , Uncle and Kwangmin . " You bowed .
" Omo , you don't have to be so formal . " M'dm Jo said to you .
" Come and sit down " said Mr. Jo .
You started to eat breakfast with them .
" So ____ - ah , were is your family ? " M'dm Jo asked you .
" I just came back from America , my family is still there . I came back to Korea to have a carreer . " You answered .
" That 's great . You have a job now ? " Mr. Jo asked you .
" Yeah , In a boutique ." Yo answered him as well .
Everyone spent the morning getting to know you and you were getting to know them  . You felt like family when you were with them .