The day part 2

Do you still like me ? ( Sequel to Why did we end up like this )

" YOUNGMIN OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" You shouted
Youngmin was sitting on the bench in 1 feet in front of you. He looked pretty much like this to you.
youngmin_by_jkjhy-d4fb3hp.jpg.
( just ignore the cake)
When Youngmin saw you he looked very suprised then he gave you a huge smile called your name.
You ran towards him and sat on his lap with your face facing with with a big PLOPPPPPP
" I missed you!" you said while hugging him.
"I missed you too" Youngmin returned the hug. Hearing that, a  tear rolled down your eye. Youngmin heard you sniffling and turned to you. He wiped away your tears, "Don't cry...." he stared that your face and said " I love you" , then he leaned in closer and closer. You felt your heart thumping againist your chest. Then you felt his lips againist yours.
After forever, you guys finally broke the kiss. "I love you too" You said and quickly hugged him to hide your blushing face.

Not long later, you guys left the airport. "So where you wanna go?" You asked Youngmin.
"Let's go to a mall." Youngmin replied.
"Yes Sir" You saluted. Youngmin laughed.
You arrived that the mall after some time and went for some lunch. It was the same as ever, Youngmin was feeding you and you were feeding him. You felt the warmth that you felt before Youngmin left, the warmth you missed so much after all this time. You slowly carassed his face, Youngmin got hold of your hand and kissed it.
"So when are you going back?" You asked trying not to cry, but you can't help feeling sad.
" I'll be here for like 5 days. " Youngmin answered and let out a sigh. " But dont worry, I'll spend these 5 ays all with you" He pinched your cheeks. You giggled.

After luch you and Youngmin walked everywhere. But you stopped by a beauty shop since you needed somemore makeup, you and Hyuna recently you hired for a air-stewardess', but you didn't tell Youngmin the news. You glanced over to Youngmin and saw him looking at wigs. You went over to Youngmin and tugged on his arm " Oppppaaaaa~ " You called using your puppy eyes. Youngmin senced something wrong. An the nest thing he knew...
youngmin_by_jkjhy-d4wgrwi.jpg
SNAP! You took the picture. "Yay!" you cheered. He sales women were giggling.
Youngmin quickly took off the wig. "Thank you Oppaaa~" You pecked his cheek.
"This is the only time I'm gonna do this. You are really lucky to have a boyfriend like me" Youngmin said while fixing his hair. You laughed.
"Aish... I can never get past your aegyo... " Youngmin said. You and Youngminn left the store after paying for your makeup.
After some walking, you wanted to watch The Amazing Spiderman, which just started to show yesterday.
"Oppa, do you wanna watch Sipderman? He new main actor is kinda cute. Hehe"You said.
" Fine, we'll watch it but I don't want to you squel over the MAIN ACTOR during the movie" Youngmin said while doing hand motion in the air. You thought that it was cute that he was jealous.