Restroom

Destined or Not?

sum soriga deullyeo yeah

momi noga naeryeo yeah

gyeondil suga eopseo yeah

chameul suga eopseo yeah

 

sumi dara olla yeah

jakku ttokbaro nan yeah

geot jabeul su eopseo

I’m losing control

naega waeireoni

Hurry Hurry boy

neoreul wonhae

 

Kiss Kiss Kiss baby

Hush Hush Hush baby

jom deo gakkai

nal kkok anajwo

give it 2 me

give it 2 me oh

Come to me

Come to me oh

give it 2 me

give it 2 me oh

bimilseureon Party

 

Kiss Kiss Kiss baby

Hush Hush Hush baby

Hot Hot tteugeopge

nal kkok nogyeojwo

give it 2 me

give it 2 me oh

Come to me

Come to me oh

give it 2 me

give it 2 me oh

 

Ah ha

 

Sehun gulped on what's he is watching, MissA just have released their new album, HUSH. It's too y, any boys can drool over here. The group was on the canteen taking their lunch, eating up, for Luhan, Sehun is kinda weird this time, he didn't notice Luhan was there, first off this is their first day, right?

A new side of Sehun have been shown. Luhan who was puffing his cheeks, continued to eat. "Why oh why Luhan is lonely?" Jongdae started. Luhan sighed. "Because Sehun's watching ?" Yixing joined. "Ew! You're so gross Xing, foods front of us." Kyungsoo warned. "Why won't you share it to us Sehun?" Kris offered.

He is just busy watching, eyes on their freaking body, this naughty Sehun was now blushing crazily. "What did you say?" Sehun asked. "You're watching bro?" Tao asked. "WHAT? Hell no." Sehun frowned. "Wow, what's with that attitude?" Jongin asked. "Ayye." He hissed and give them his phone. 

Luhan whose sighing for his hundredth times wishing for Sehun to notice him... "Jagiyaaaa~" Sehun said in a y way, seducing. "What?" "Why so stubborn?" he asked. "No I'm not!"

"Wae wae? Waeee?"

"WAEE?!" Luhan asked him too.

"Lol. You're crazy." Sehun shrugged it off, nothings gonna happen if he continued this.

"Sehunnieee feed me~" Jongdae asked pouting, trying to feel jealous through Luhan.

Sehun knew it, this troll is so interesting, intellegent. Sehun smirked and scoop the rice and ready to feed him, "Say AHH~"

Jongdae do what the younger say. "AHHHH~" 

While chewing Jongdae play with his y lips, trying to seduce Luhan that Sehun is his. Luhan pouted again. And yes this prankster Jongdae has another plan to do to make him jealous, motioning the others to go and left Sehun, Luhan, Jongdae and Yixing at the table.

Transfering seats beside Sehun, Jongdae was a freak, Luhan didn't know him that much. "Oppa~" Luhan jumped off on his seat and glared at Jongdae. "Oppa~" Motioning Sehun to hug him too, his damn feet kicking Sehun's. Hugging him back, "What babe?  Are you hungry? Want me to feed you?" 

"Noooo~ Oppa let's go to the Restroom~" Jongdae smirked, the six eyes are bulging, freaked. "What the freaking hell hyung! Get off of me!" Sehun said, tossing him off. Jongdae was now literally at Sehun's lap. "Yah hyung. Get off." He said with no emotion. "Yes yes yes ahjussi!" Being the old Jongdae he was.

Isn't that a bad acting? Well for Luhan it is. How could he do that with his just-newly-boyfriend. Sehun hopes he understands but he doesn't know what the true Jongdae was. Sehun was scared, first day, first love, first fight, first quarrel.

Instead of storming out of the canteen, getting angry to his lover, slapping him... He hugged Sehun, he hugged him... He didn't want to get through little fights because of his friends, it was a low problem to fight for, he understands. Crawling up to Sehun's neck, hands wrapping around on his neck, "Oppa, let's get go through our class now." Luhan whispered.

Just what his friend, Jongdae said in a teasing tone, Luhan copied it, he loves it, when a two lovers called the top 'Oppa' ever in his life he hadn't said it, but heard it often times... 

Smilling behind; Sehun, liked it. He love the way his boyfriend say it, 't was ing seducing, giving him freaking boners while hitting his hot breath through Sehun's neck. "What did you say? I didn't hear it, Jagiya..."

Blushing through the name had call him, he smirked, the good sensation of, he wanted to say it, and Sehun want to hear it. "I said, I want Oppa to carry me in our class." Getting up through his seat, Luhan's hand on his neck gripped thighter soon as he carry him bridal style to the destination. 

"Sehun..." Luhan whispered, shy at all, people are staring at them, since Sehun is one of the famous student here. "Sehun... Pur me down... People are staring." Pulling through his neck he whispered. "I don't want to." Sehyn being childish. "Jagiya said that I should carry him in our classroom." He said in a five-year old tone.

Way through the classrom door, the two arrived. "Sehun, can you put me down now?" Luhan pleaded. "If you kiss oppa. Oppa will put you down." He said. It was simple for him kissing Sehun in the cheeks, it's a chick for him. Kissing him in the cheeks with the 'pop' sound makes him shiver.

"Uh-oh. Oppa means in the kiss." He pouted his lips. Luhan rolled his eyes, "Sehun stop being childish! I hate it. It doesn't suit you!" Luhan said. "You're childish to, just won't show them the real you, ha.ha." Sehun rolled his eyes, and just smack a kiss.

+ + +

"Let's go to the bar!" Kris offered happily, making his gums showed up. "Oh, yeah it's a while since all of us gone through, and of course for our baby to get a little closer from us." Baekhyun said, pertaining to Luhan. "Okaaay. Let's goooo! Are you in Luhan?" Sehun asked. Luhan nodded. Sehun grabbed his hands and get to his car. 

"Don't worry I'm good at drinking." Luhan winked, after driving in front of the ten guys waiting for the youngest to get them. "Yeeey, let's goooo!" The BaeYeol couple cheered. And as the others, they're just playing with their phones. Seems like KaiSoo and BaekYeol couple are the only one who was lovey dovey here huh?

After the thousand years of driving they finally made through the destination, "Let's party!" Kris roared, getting ready with noonas behind. Sehun and Luhan had been left, "Sehun, mom's gonna be angry! I'm always getting home late..." "Don't worry honey, I'll be sleeping in your house though." Giving a quick peck on the cheeks, they got off in the car.

Loud music welcomed the two, bass was making their hormones freak, noona's for a ing . The crowd was full of womens dancing, dancing with the boys, and the taller man, Yifan, got the hottest girl, named HyunA, he was freaking shouting her name.

Sehun made his way through the section of beer, to get two the two of them. In the sight of the inocent deer's eyes, others were making in the sofa, it's disgusting, they were drunked. Hating him why wouls he go in this place.

Sehun got back were Luhan waved his hands to seat beside him. "Here." Sehun offered the alcohol. "I don't drink." Luhan warned. "And I'm nit good at liquor, oneshot-oneclick." Luhan added.

"It's okay, Lu, I won't do things on you, and I won't let others touch you. Go drink it." Sehun motioned to drink it. He do what the younger said, he have his trust on him. Closing his eyes, letting the cold alcohol run through his throat, it was cold, totally not his type.

Getting the second drink to Sehun, he happily poured some. The third and thhe fourth. Luhan felt dizzy. Sehun knew this would come and luckily he didn't drink that much. Luhan is freaking drunked.

Sehun prefered to go home in his house, his mother and father is on their work, only his sister and maids were their. "Sehun gimme one more drink, I like it! ugh! It drives me crazy, hehehe." Luhan said wanting more, Sehun laughed, first time seeing his lover drunk.

"No Luhan, silly, you're drunk!" Sehun reminded. "No I'm not! Look I'm good." Luhan said moving his hips. "Yes you are. Now let's go home before anyone touches you." Sehun said to worried about his boyfriend's health.

"No one will touch meeeeee! Sehun only touch me! And I can touch him." Luhan said.

"Yes, Sehun will only touch you, oppa will touch you." He said. "Now let's go home." Sehun said grabbing his arms putting in his shoulder, other supporting his weight through his waist. Luhan looked at him eyes are closing, moving closer to Sehun he kissed him roughly in the lips.

Luhan faded, leaving Sehun. On the way through Sehun's house, he is welcomed by the maid and his twin worried. Through Sehun's room, he laid Luhan in his bed. Dressing him...

 

+ + +

Randoms stuffs.

running out of ideas.

just... I'm tired today, wait for the update tomorrow...

bye all.

love yah, please leave a comment and subscribe.

Didn't edit, sorry for all the mistakes.