Sick (I)

Destined or Not?

It was a simple day, every students filing up the school's campus, but Luhan is worried for something, his boyfriend didn't text him, or call him, the every morning greetings, now? No more...

Luhan tugged his arms on Kris' shoulder, though he is tall, he needs to manage his height, "Krissssseeu~ Watcha doing?" He formally asked, tilting his head. "Isn't it obvious?" Kris rolled his eyes, it's too clear that he was reading his book with his fancy Harry Potter glasses. "Yeah I know." Luhan pouted. Kris closed his book and sighed. "What's wrong?" knitting his brows.

"Just... we don't have the conversation this morning and I think he isn't coming to school today." He complained almost rapping."Totally." simply saying. "What?" He asked. Removing Luhan's hand on his shoulder "Why won't ask him? I'm tired." He rolled his eyes, leaving a dumb Luhan.

"That old hag..." he cursed the taller guy.

He was so worried for Sehun, he texted and called him for the 13th time but no answer, not even replying. Luhan sighed and just go along with the daily routine. As walking around, manly he sees Jongin with Kyungsoo holding hands, and joking around. Luhan sighed again, he was jealous. "Jongssi!" Kyungsoo laughed at the name. Jongin turned a round to see a bouncy deer.

"Eyy Lu!" he greeted with the cheepish grin ever, "What problem?" He asked swinging Kyungsoo's arm. "Did Sehun text you? Why he wasn't here today?" He asked.

"Oww..." thinking deeply. "He was at the bar yesterday and he's with a noona." flinched with his smirk.

"Don't think so." Luhan said in a serious tone, "I'm not fooling around." Luhan stared at him.

"I lost." Jongin muttered and pout.

Luhan sighed. Where would he find Sehun? He's out of nowhere, didn't text him what's goin' on. He's totally worry for the boy, after the thing, leaving him limped and messed up. Isn't he using Luhan?!

"I think Sehun's his house or." Kyungsoo shrugged. As if he know anything.

Everything went on a flash. Luhan just listened to Kyungsoo and in a second he was gone. Literally, running to the gates passing the sleeping fat gaurd. As he run and run, he noticed himself slowing up on the sidewalk near the park.

He sees the gaze of the peacful nature around him, green leaves turning to a orange one saying it's near to Christmas. After walking and walking, as he reached Sehun's house. He didn't mind ringing the doorbell. Not because he is Sehun's, not because they had . Luhan's so courious about what happened to him.

His house was quite, feeling some kind of horror movie, walking inside the house stepping on something and then you're dead. No! The living room's light are open as it was. The made was nowhere to be found. Is it like... the girl of the grudge? Eat them?! Whhaaaa. Luhan shrugged the thought.

He heard a loud growl upstairs, in Sehun's room. He jogged upstairs and fronted the door, "Sehun-ah?" He tapped the door and he twisted the knob that he's handling. Luhan sees theboy who's just little ill from sickness and --- WHAT?!

"Sehunah!" Luhan runned through his bed and hugged Sehun, the boy who was lying on his bed with the fluffy cotton blanket sorrounding him. And shirtless...

"Pabo! Why didn't you call me?" Luhan said hugging him tightly.

"Hyung! It's just a cold!" Surprised. Only a cold...

"What only a cold?! Are you freaking crazy? Rolled up with loaded of blankets?" Luhan explained what he truly sees.

" . . . "

"Ohh! Sehun ah! You just have told me!" said Luhan looking at Sehun's face examining like there's an strange thing that happened. He touched his head. "Oh you're burning! I''ll just get some cold wate -" He was cutted off by Sehun's hand preventing him too escape from his bed. "No."

"I want you insanely now Luhan." Sehun said with his sick tone. When Luhan arrived he was flicking up, he doesn't know he just want to give him a little and a little teasing of...

"Please my ." Sehun pleaded sitting up and positioning his hard on member in front of Luhan's body whose in the side of the bed.

"B-but Sehun you're sick! You aren't a -" Cutted of again. Sehun caughted his noisy mouth to shut him up. Sehun feels Luhan's lid are already closed, as he started nibbling on the olders lip, he granted the wish of opening the almighty cave and being ready entered with a throbbing animal.

Exploring Luhan's mouth feeling the warmth of Sehun's sickness, he feel safe with the older with him he can do anything. He pulled the newly dyed hair boy on his neck, deepning the kiss.

Luhan moaned in response, "Mmmh.." Sehun pulling himself on the bed without breaking the rough kiss, Luhan's on the top of the younger, their members were fighting over, as if Luhan's so wild on those thight jeans, wanted it to be ripped off.

He was surprised Sehun's beneath the sheets, no boxers, no briefs, no anything.

They stopped for a little, and stared at each other. "Can you do it?" Luhan asked. His eyes sparkled, he didn't want little Sehun to be hurt because of him. Sehun nodded.

Luhan stand up between Sehun's leg, unbuckling his belt after through the 7th hole. Zipping the zipper down and removing his jeans trough his knees trough his feet. Removing his sleeves, his vest and his uniform. He's not literally wearing any boxers and briefs he doesn't wear it on Wednesday, because he just feel he didn't want it.

He jumped in between Sehun's leg and attemptedly playing with his curly hair on his pubic area. Twirling it on his index finger feeling the tip of his finger. "Are you sure Sehunnie?" Luhan got a nod of agreemet before it.

it vividly, hearing soft moans from the younger's mouth. Luhan slowly bobbed his head up and down, and tickling Sehun's hole. like a wild monster gripped by a cute lock. 

Sehun's hand start to travel on the older's head. Pushing his head to deepened the job. Luhan's now ing the younger, digging his throat with the head of his . Feeling the pre- split on his mouth.

Luhan grabbed the younger's member the other half since it's long he started to pump it without not losing the contact of this mouth to his . He fastened the pump until he cummed all over the younger's throat.

He swallowed it, savouring the sweet-some kind of metalic tasted but since it's from Sehun he didn't mind. He gotted up and kiss Sehun, Sehun held his cheeks tasting his own. "I hate the taste." Sehun muttered parting the kiss.

"Seriously you hate yourself? Luhan  said. "But I sincerly love yours. Yours are so sweet, no metal taste. Like bubble tea!" Sehun pecked the olders lips. Luhan grinned.

"Sehun stay still. I'll make it up to you." Luhan gotted up and remove the sheets covering them, bouncing with his feet on the bed. "Jumping jumping jumping! Sehunaaa~" Luhan sanged and bounced on the bed. 

He sitted on the younger's tummy, "Sehun ah! After this you'll treat me what I wanted, okay?" Luhan said pouting. Pinching the younger's . "Hey, is this some kind of a game? but yeah deal, in one condition! I want to taste yours after." "Deal."

"Saranghaeyo~" Luhan said positioning the member in front of his . It's too tight since Luhan didn't put some of oil into his as, nor give himself a finger of death neither scissoring. But he'll get used to it. Luhan thought.

"Uhh! you're so tight Lu!" Sehun gasped, his hand on his thighs supporting him from bouncing. 

He bounced slowly through his tummy, supporting his hands, holding Sehun's chest from not letting him fall. He bounced slowly; wet thing sorround Sehun's trough the older's . "Faster!" Sehun orderd. "But I'm tired!" Luhan sighed letting himself fall in his chest. Sehun sitted up, and held his thighs, "Go on bounce, you won't be tired."

Luhan holded Sehun's broad shoulders and bounced fastly, this time it goes deeper and deeper as if he was seating and his ' ripped off everything, banging the wall making the both moan.

It's a while since Sehun found the wall because he was ill, he can't pour his energy as if they can do this evey time they want.

Reaching the that Luhan was waiting for, he bounced fastly and he layed Sehun down on the bed, he bounce until he came through his , sprinting some of on the enter, draining it.