나는 당신을 사랑합니다

Destined or Not?

"Sehunniee, are you okay?" Seohee frowned, Sehun is lying on the couch and fell asleep, and his group is now in his house. "Ayyo, wassup Sehun? Having a bad dream?" Kris asked. "Kind of…" He answered, sitting down beside Seohee.

"Where is Luhan?" Sehun asked, looking around, might to see the cute living thing. "He's with the group, he's great~ he already made friends with them, his really pretty!" She blushed at the thought. "I know... Noona? Did something happened?" Sehun shyly asked. Head down.

Seohee lift Sehun's head. "What's with the new attitude, Sehunniee?" She asked, "Nevermind." Sehun jumped out from the couch and headed were his group was. "What's with his head? Eh, guess his having hormones. Ayye, naughty sis you are." Seohee pinched her own cheeks and laugh. "You crazy..." Kris groaned. "Yah, oppa! I missed youu~ Were's my gift?" She dependently asked Kris and sitted beside him. Too afraid Tao will caught him makign with another girl again, espescially with his dongsaeng's twin sis. "Owww~ Panda! You're so y!" Kris said running towards Tao. "What? Why all crazy people needs to exceed now? Oh, jinjja..." Seohee gasped.

 

"Hey, you didn't text me you're all here? How annoying." Sehun said sitting on the floor beside Chen. "For your information, mister you are sleeping. And growling like craaaazy, really crazy like 'I like you' How our maknae here dared to confess?" Chen's mighty mouth has been open again.

'Did I said it loud?'

'Am I not dreaming about it? Is it really real? All real?'

Too many question for Sehun to asked, but is it matter? The one that's bothering him is that... Did Luhan hear it?

"Wow, Luhan your already friends with hyungs?" Sehun asked, amazed on how Luhan great when it comes to communication. He then stand up and moved towards Luhan and sitted beside him.. "Hey you already reviewed? Sehun whispered in Luhan's ears. Baekhyun joined in, as a school president he know it all, "Don't worry Sehunniee, Luhan is genius he can pass all the exam, then don't need to review all~" Baekhyun said not worrying about little Luhan, his records are tough enough to pass the exams.

"Seriously?" Sehun asked getting courious at Luhan, Luhan nooded. "But I hate math." Sehun smirked. "Then let's review later at night... hyung~" Sehun whispered at Luhan's ears and bit it. It was hot, he almost his earlobe, undress him... But they just met.

"Sehun let's have a drinkkk?" Jongin asked, getting ready for the drinks. "Sure. But let's try to drink less? Remember we have school tomorrow, and you have to shoo here." Sehun agreed. "Yes, yes ajusshi! Now you order." "Aish ,this man..."

"I'm not good at drinking, I'm not that good to control my liquoir." Luhan whined and pout. He mean it, he is not that good to control it. But wait... Did just Sehun said that they will discuss things later at night? How on earth will Luhan explain this to her mom? Just pray baby.

"Sehun.." He tried to shout, enough to hear. "What?" He whispered back. "Can I come with you?" He walked towards Sehun before getting on the door. "Sure." They walked in the supermarket near Sehun's house. "Sehun-ah, I gotta go home..." Luhan started. "Just stay for a night, we are gonna celebrate, right? Jongin hyung is always like that, meeting new friends, have a damn fiest, and yehey, drunked." Sehun sighed, but he is happy with Luhan. Just him.

In the supermarket, it was quiet, no one is talking, they just walked around, buy wines, checked, paid and ready to walk again to Sehun's house. "Luhan, let's stay on your house after giving these to hyungs, okay?" Sehun asked while walking back at home, "What?" Luhan dumbfounded, "Ayye, too many question let's just ho through your house, I will apologize to your mom, let's study there, and let's sleep, get ready for school and then..." Sehun stopped. "Then??" Luhan said head turning to Sehun. "Then go home." "Oh alright..."

They arrived at house and Sehun tell to his sister that they will have to stay in Luhan's house and watch the group, and he tell the same to their maids, in back-up, in case of his twin has something a bad plan to seduct his hyungs.

Getting the keys and his clothes for school tomorrow, also his bag, books are ready, "Yah. Sehun-ah have a drink with us." Jongin offered. "No thanks, I have a meeting." "At this night?" "Oh yes. Bye hyungs, happy drinking, and after you're all finished, please get your asses off in my house, we have school tomorrow." "Arasso ahjumma." Yixing said already drunked.

The two got on the car and drove through Luhan's house, "What's the adress?" Sehun asked, glancing at Luhan. "ASDFGHJK*******" (LOL) "Oh I forgot." After the car moment, the two get out of the car and park it on Xi's front house. Luhan whose leading the way in, her mother is in the coutch with his father, watching the television. 

"Umma! Appa! I'm homeeee~" Luhan ran through his parents, and recieve each other kisses. "Why it took you so long? I've been worried." Luhan's mom asked, hugged again his son. "I'm sorry for that Mrs. Xi, Luhan missed the lessons that we have discussed, since it was soon to start the exam, Luhan needs to review hard, I'm sorry for sending him home on the exact date that you've promised." Sehun apologized and politely bowed in front of them.

"Oh, dear it's okay, I know Luhan missed so many lessons because he is a transferee. Uh, Luhan this is your boyfriend?" His dad speaked up. Sehun smirked at the question his dad asked. "N-No! What the hell appa! Are you crazy, isn't that obvious, reviewing? Classmates? Boyfriend already? Dad you’re so meanie." Luhan pouted. "I'm Oh Sehun, nice to meet you." Sehun introduced himself and bowed again. "Nice to meet you too, handsome, did yah eat yah food already?" His mom asked, too adoring.

"Thanks, but I'm not hungry." He replied. "Uh, Umma, we have to review, and Sehun will stay here for the night..." He looked at Sehun, then he mouthed something. "Because his parents are not here, so he is to lonely there and came with me, well, his maids are there but, he doesn't like it. And we have things to learn, BYE BYE BYE UMMA~" 

Luhan pulled Sehun quickly and stormed out, running through the stairs and to Luhan's room. "Luhan your reason is too low. Haha, I'm gonna bursed out there." Sehun laughed. "Don't even think of it. Let's start." "Okay ahjusshi!"

They prepared their things and started with the lesson, Math... the only things that Luhan can't do. He asked Sehun's help and he said it clearly he understand it but, the second one it a little hard, "Luhan.. you know it's super easy, but you can't do it?" He asked too annoyed. "Solve it properly." Sehun said and lied down on Luhan's bed, Luhan sniffed at what he sees. 

"Oh! It's kinda easy. I got it." Luhan praised himself, too happy. "Yes it's hard." Sehun teased. 

After he got the lessons, Luhan can do it himself, lastly the last question, it's really you can see. It's just Luhan to frustrated at Math to discuss with it.

"Oh, It's done~" He whispered, "I'm finished, master!" Luhan shouted. "Yes you are." He said. Eyes closed, arms on forehead. And Luhan is getting ready for bed. "Yah get out! Guest room is there! Get up, get up!" He tried to motion Sehun but I think he was tired. Luhan runned over Sehun but slipped on something, world stops... Luhan fell above Sehun, lips touched, too sweet, no lust, but heaven. Luhan's eyes widened, what is this?

"Sehun.." Luhan called his name in the kiss, he tried to get out, but he feel Sehun's hands on his hips, grip is too tight, didn't know what's that feeling, he melted, he just kissed him back...

Sehun postioned Luhan in his bed, now they are facing each other, lips parted already, gasping for air. "Luhan... I like you." Sehun kissed Luhan again, eyes closed, brushing their lips together, Luhan liked it... 

Now this isn't a dream for Sehun, this is what he planned before, he just want that damn girl out of his life. Now he has Luhan, he just cherished what he has. "Sehun-ah...  I-I like you too." Luhan is too shy to say it but he just moves the flow to the kiss, he feels safed in his arms.

Sehun just hugged Luhan, head on Sehun's chest arms entangled on each other's embraced, "Sehun, I waited for this... I really like you in the first."

"It's obvious, Luhan, now shall we sleep? School's tomorrow." Sehun kissed Luhan's forehead, telling him 'he liked him too'

"Yeah..."

Luhan is too tired, but he tried to kiss him, kiss him again, one more time in the lips after drifting off to sleep. 

"I love you Luhan." Sehun whispered. "I love you…"

 

This isn't a dream, this is real...

 


 

Too fast? 

Yes~ Just leave a comment if its confusing~

Too lazy!

Bye.

Too many assignments.

ppyong~ bye~

ps.: lost my energy. not edited.