Twin

Destined or Not?

"Oppa, oppa!" Sehun's twin sister squeaked. "Oppa, you said your group and Kris oppa will be here?" She said too excited.

"Noona, don't call me oppa. You're way too OLD to call me that." Sehun sniffed at he said.

"Who cares? I like it." She replied, seating next to Luhan. Luhan fell asleep while listening to the music. No one is entertaining Luhan, too bored so he just fell on a deep slubmer, despite of Sehun's raging power to force Luhan to work and review for the coming exam.

"Ayyye, this boy is pretty, right Sehunnieee?" She said caressing Luhan's hair. "Oh, princess~ You're so cute why can't you transfer your cuteness to meee? They said my face is strong, and I hate that." She said, almost sobbing, he's actually praising Luhan's natural beauty.

"Oh. Oh. That, that... YAH!" Sehun said playing with the video game with Baekhyun. "Eeeyy. Falling for him? Well I'm certified for it." Glancing back at his twin sis, he smirked.

"What? falling for him you're certified? You really are pathetic Sehun." His twin sister said and shook her head. "You really are good at picking boys Sehun. You just have meet with him, argue with him, take him home, and then what's next huh?" She said patting Sehun's head.

"I said that? Psh, you just don't really know it all, you just said what you will thought, you brain ." He said, touching Luhan's cheeks.

"Oh what's that skinship already?" She said in a teasing tone. "What will you do then?" She tucked her tounge out. "I'll marry my baby, I guess?" Sehun said smirking. After that teasing, Luhan stired in his sleep, his face was curling up, after he sees the two looking at them he jumped on his sleep.

"Oh w-who are you?" Luhan said, still not comfortable with new people around him. "Your girlfriend Sehun-ah?" Luhan pout and look at Sehun, eyes sparkling. "Silly! He's my twin brother." Sehun sister said grabbing Luhan's arm.

"Yes, she's my twin sister, her name is..." Sehun stopped and looked at his sister, "My name is Oh Seohee." She said bowing at Luhan. "Seohee, same age as mine, looks not right? I'm more handsome, hot, cool, and cold. And She's too... sweet, feminine and ... UGLY." Sehun said by looking at her face and disgusted almost puking.

"Yah, Oh Sehun, I will sur -" Seohee said but she cut herself, she has an good idea... a super bad bad idea, that pop on her mind.

"What's your name?" She sincerly asked Luhan. And a Sehun who was watching them. neatly introducing.

"My name is Luhan, Xi Luhan~ But I don't like Xi as my last name! It's Lu Lu Lu Lu - Lu Han." There goes again Luhan with his cuteness, a problem about his name. He can't break himself because of his name, that's what he wants. Let him be... "And I'm twenty years old."

"Oh so your my Oppa!" She squeaked through his cuteness, "Uh Oppa, you know our little Sehunniee here said that he likes you, your cuteness, your attitude, the way you talk, the way you move, and he's to shy too confess, he likes you! And he said to me face to face that he wants to marry you." She said counting his fingers, what is the history that Baekhyun had discused to her. Revealling it all.

Sehun is about to speak but he was interrupted. "Really? I-I don't know..." Luhan said it shy. Head down and a blush creeping to his neck through his cheeks.

"Hey! Noonaaaa! I didn't said that. She just say it because... She would have to take revenge and tease me. Don't believe her Luhan." Sehun look in Luhan's eye making an contact like 'Do you really like me?' 'I like you too... but why can't you just?'

Seohee can understand what they were onto, and it was an great opportunity to Sehun to confess... (?) "Uh, I'm going to the bathroom. You two talk okay? I'll be back just gonna pee." Seohee said making a angelic face to excuse.

Getting up and turning the knobs, Seohee get out in Sehun's room dragging Baekhyun who was playing the video game. And Kyungsoo who was sleeping next through Luhan, a deep sleeper.

"See, my twin didn't even know to apologize, sorry for that." Sehun said with his cold face again, his angry level went up because of his sister. But Luhan has a problem, nagging him in the head. It was .

"Sehun-ah? Did your sister said is all true?" Luhan said trying to look in Sehun's eyes.

"N-No! It's just... Ugh! Nevermind!" Sehun said, the warmth feeling in his heart invaded, his heartbeat became faster, faster as a horse can run.

"Okay... But I wa -"

"Luhan, the thing is... is... I-I like you."

What on earth Sehun's feel embarrased at confessing this is his ever first time confessing ever in his life...

 

Sehun waked up. It was all just a dream?! What the... It's the most worst nightmare ever.

But he liked it. He liked it how things come up, how Luhan come up through his life...

'It was just a dream...'