BATTLE 14

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though I know that Na Mi had turned her back on me, I was almost sure that she wouldn’t do what Se Ri was asking her to. I believed that though she chose her love over friendship, she wouldn’t choose Se Ri’s friendship over our friendship, she wouldn’t choose Se Ri’s friendship over mine because they never ever got along for the past years. It would be like she chose our grumpy old Physics teacher over me.

However, I couldn’t help but feel wronged when Na Mi suddenly took a step towards me, gripping the bottle of water firmly in her hands. And having seen this, Meyka took action. She walked over to Na Mi and stood in front of her with an angered expression. “What are you doing? Are you seriously going to listen to someone like her?” she remarked, pointing to Se Ri with a disgusted look.

Na Mi didn’t speak to that at once. She looked down on the floor but then looked up again after a minute. “I have the right to listen to anyone I want.” She finally responded in an icy tone. “You have a problem with that?”

Meyka shook her head disbelievingly. “Have you gone crazy? Have you forgotten how much trouble that girl caused you before? What about how much you hated her?” she tried to remind Na Mi. “And what’s this? You’re going to destroy your friendship with Ji Na just because of Se Ri? Please tell me you’re not stupid enough to do that.”

“She’s not stupid if she does what I told her to do. I don’t see anything stupid with trying to protect your boyfriend from a girl who wants to ruin him.” Se Ri shot at Meyka, walking over to Na Mi’s side. “You’re doing the right thing, Na Mi ah.”

Meyka stood firm. “Well, if you’re going to do it, then you just have to pass through me because I won’t let you.” she replied with a stubborn smile.

Se Ri, who always was unafraid of anyone, decided to fight her by pushing her back. “That’s easy.” She said as she did. And with Meyka out of the way, Se Ri told Na Mi to go for it. “Do it now.”

Na Mi followed her order and started walking towards me with a blank expression. I decided that maybe I could talk to her, make her change her mind. “Are you really going to do this to me?” I asked her, looking at her with pleading eyes.

She didn’t budge at all. She continued and stopped once she was right in front of me. She then poured the bottle over me so quickly that I didn’t have enough time to move away. And when it was over, she gave me a cold look. “This is what you wanted me to be.” she remarked as she dropped the bottle and started walking away, leaving her new so-called ‘friends’ behind.

While Na Mi was in front of me, I became unaware of the things happening around us. But once she left the scene, the sound of Se Ri and Meyka quarreling with each other was able to reach my ear and caused me to check what exactly was happening between them. And to my surprise, a crowd of nosy people had already formed around them as they continued fighting by pulling each other’s hair and pushing each other.

I was on the verge of stopping them when someone came out of the crowd and stood before them. It was none other than Sung Min, who as usual, was wearing something pink. And in this case, it was a pink cap. Following him was Kyu Hyun, who didn’t seem to notice my presence.

As soon as Meyka saw Sung Min, she turned away and rolled her eyes. But when she noticed Kyu hyun appear after him, a smile of interest formed from her lips as she continued to defend herself from Se Ri’s attacks. Unfortunately, Sung Min’s presence was not enoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter