BATTLE 12

Battling With A Hot Guy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I always knew that Dong Hae was immature, but when he said his reason for choosing Na Mi, I couldn’t help but see him as someone too childish. Or maybe he just hated me so much that he enjoyed teasing me. Either way, I still hated him. I hated him for never seeing things seriously, especially his relationship with Na Mi.

“I don’t know why I even bothered asking you.” I told him as I checked on my watch. “Can you just give me a break and accompany me out of here? I still need to do my physics homework.”

Dong Hae seemed to find my desperation very funny. “You’re too worried about school work. Is there ever a time when you stop thinking about studying?” he joked, taking a small rubber ball from his pocket and starting to play with it by bouncing it on his table.

“At least I use my mind on something worthwhile, unlike you. Just because you can easily pass because teachers like you doesn’t mean everyone should follow you. Why do you even go to school? I bet you can just smile your way into a job you want to have.” I shot back at him.

He didn’t say anything to that, probably because he was so engrossed with his toy. I decided that it was hopeless to beg or even just talk to him. I just sat on one of the chairs and rested my chin on my right hand. I wished I didn’t go back for my book. I wouldn’t be able to do my homework now anyway. At least not unless this mean immature person would grow up and accompany me out of here.

After about five minutes of doing nothing but stare into space, I took a glance at Dong Hae and he was finally tired of playing his rubber ball. He saw me looking at me so he smiled annoyingly. Then he stood up. “Let’s go home. But in one condition, you must do something for me.” He remarked.

I raised my eyebrow at him. “And what is that?” I asked, knowing that it would definitely be something childish, like play with him or something along those lines.

He suddenly turned serious. “Be my girlfriend.” He said without a hint of joking.

“What? Are you serious?” I exclaimed all of a sudden. I felt my cheeks turning red. “Are you not aware of the fact that I hate being with you?”

His expression still didn’t change. “So?” he asked.

“You’re crazy, you know that?” I told him, standing up from my seat. “Never! I’ll never agree to a condition like that! I’d rather stay here until tomorrow morning!” I pratically screamed at him.

As a reaction, he laughed hard. “I was just playing with you. I’m not desperate enough to ask a girl to be my girlfriend out of the blue. And especially not someone like you.” he explained through his laughter, since I was looking at him with a bewildered expression upon seeing his sudden burst of laughter.

“Someone like me? Yah, you think you’re too good for me? It’s the other way around. I’m too good for you. I deserve someone who knows how to think like my age.” I responded back, trying to cover up the fact that I really fell for his joke.

He ignored my statement though, and continued to hold a victorious expression on his face from having tricked me. When he finally got back to his normal expression, he started walking towards the door. “Seriously, let’s go home now.” He spoke.

I walked over to his side without a word. As soon as I was standing beside him, he turned off the switch of the room’s light. I was overcomed with fear and surprise so I let out a loud scream and began to mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter