Chapter Seven

Spoilt Prince

It was a Friday night and the boys were supposed to meet up to sort out there plan. Taking the chance to interrogate Kikwang, Dongwoon knew he was only going to annoy the other male.

"How much longer are you going to avoid her?"

"I already told you Dongwoon, I'm not avoiding her."

"Atleast go to her and tell her you won't be seeing her for a while, I'm sure she'll get suspicious if we're all going to be missing from school for the next two weeks."

"I thought you said she doesn't need to know about this stuff"

Rolling his eyes Dongwoon gave the other male and incredulous look.

"She's going to have to know sooner or later. She's stuck with us for the next five months"

"He's right" Doojoon added entering the room " We can't play it safe, whoever's trying to get in is probably after your dad, and if they're after your dad they'll most likely be after you too."

"So?"

Doojoon facepalmed himself before reaching over to whack Kikwang with one of the cushions.

"It means if they're after you they'd most likely target anyone who is close to you. Summer included."

"Why would they target her? She's not important, I am."

"Gosh you are hopeless" Shaking his head Dongwoon headed towards the door

"Where are you going?"

"To see her, since you don't have the balls to see her yourself"

"Shut up! If you really want me to go see her, fine!" Frustrated Kikwang stood from his seat, brushing past Dongwoon who held the door open.

"Did you really have to use the balls line on him?" Doojoon asked smiling from the other side of the room.

"Well none of you guys would have said it."

"True."

...

The brunette rushed about her room, her bag opened on her bed still half packed. She had less than thirty minutes to get the rest of her things before Dongho arrived to pick her up. A knock at her door had her shoving the lingerie she held into the bag and roughly zipping up the bag.

"Hang on I'm coming" she called out running towards the door.

Pulling her door open the brunette was surprised to see Kikwang in front of her door, although she had expected it to be Dongho.

"H-hi" momentarily shaking her surprise off.

He gave her a slight nod before pushing past her and into her room.

"Hey~ you can't just walk into my room"

"I can do what I want" stalking towards her bed he looked at her bag before zipping it open.

"What are you doing?" 

Quickly shutting her door behind her she rushed over to shove Kikwang away from her bag, her attempts easily dodged by the male when he used his right arm to hold her off while rummaging through her bag with the other, tossing a few of her clothes onto the floor.

"Those are mine!"

"What's yours is mine honey" he smirked pulling something out.

"Don't honey me, big head." Her eyes widening when she noticed he was holding a pair of her black lace underwear. "Give those back!!!"

Before she could snatch the small piece of underwear from the male he had run away from her until she cornered him.

"Give those back!"

"Say please" he smiled back smuggly as he held the lace underwear above her head and out of her reach.

"No, just give them back to me"

"In that case no."

As Kikwang laughed at the female, she didn't stop her attempts at jumping for the black underwear. Summer was embarrassed but she wasn't going to show it. Attempting to take another jump for her underwear Kikwang grabbed her by the waist pulling her closer to his chest.

She squirmed in his grip, hands against his chest trying to push him away.

"Stop moving or I'll kiss you."

Knowing he'd actually do it she stopped moving. She watched him, trying to ignore his hand that was brushing gently against her back as it moved up to her hair. His eyes were serious and she tried to ignore the heat rushing to her face when his close proximity allowed her to smell the sweet scent of his cologne. His hands were gentle as he brushed her hair with his fingers the serious look still evident in his eyes soon replaced with a large grin.

"It suits you"

She could tell he was trying to hold his laugh in, when she caught her reflection in the mirror beside her bed. Great, she'd gotten herself worked over his touch only to notice he'd slipped her underwear onto her head.

"You are so dead Kikwang!"

Kikwang could not stop laughing as he watched the brunette run after him the underwear still on her head. It was pretty cute to be honest. Not watching his step he felt himself slipping, realising he'd stood on the clothing he'd thrown out of her bag earlier and soon enough the brunette had tripped over him and was now on top of him.

"First time you're on top" he smirked brushing her hair aside so he could see her face.

Flushing a deep red the brunette turned her head away.

"Shut up" she grumbled trying to stand up only to have Kikwang grab her by the waist again and flip her over so she was on the bottom. Instinctively her hands came up to cover . Kikwang chuckled at her reaction, leaning down to kiss her forehead before they heard a knock at the door. Standing Kikwang plopped himself onto her bed as she ran to answer the door.

"D-dongho hi"

"You ready to go?" He smiled at the brunette, her breathing slightly shallow as if she'd been running.

"Y-yeah hang on I'll just grab my stuff"

"Uh Summer?"

"Yeah?"

"It suits you but I don't think that's how you wear those." He chuckled pointing to the brunette's head.

Extremely mortified at this point the brunette snatched the unerwear off her head before closing her door. She aimed a glare at the male who was relaxing on her bed as she stuffed her things back into her bag.

"I actually came to let you know that the guys and I won't be here for the next two weeks, so don't miss me too much" he winked at the brunette who only rolled her eyes in response.

"I'll miss the guys but not you"

"You're a harsh woman"

Ignoring the pouty look he gave her she zipped up her bag before he ped it again pulling out the same piece of underwear.

"You're not taking these with you, especially if you're spending the weekend with some guy I don't know."

"You're one to talk, stranger" she accused, the male only returning her a smug grin.

"If I was a stranger you wouldn't have let me in your room."

"I did not- ugh" too tired to argue with him she let him have his way grabbing her bag and heading towards her door when he tugged at her wrist.

"What-"

Her protest cut short when she felt Kikwang's lips on her.

"A goodbye kiss" he winked before gently pushing the shocked brunette towards the door. "Don't worry I'll lock your room"

The brunette walked out of her room taking in a shaky breath as Dongho grabbed her bag.

"You okay Summer? You look flustered"

"Y-yeah let's go"

Dongho watched as the female walked ahead of him, he could've sworn he heard her talking to someone in the room earlier. Brushing it off he neared the end of the hallway turning around at a soft click of a lock to see Kikwang leaving the same room he was sure Summer had stepped out of less than a minute ago.

What was Summer doing with Lee's son? He had to let Kiseop know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: ugh it's a little short... I wasn't going to post this one up yet lol but it's going to nag at me while I'm trying to search for a moral story I have to do for the kids tomorrow :) btw if you guys know of any good moral stories please help a soul out? lol (e.g. the story of the mother who gives her eye to her son?) etc thank you

-throws younglove everywhere-

your pancakeu loving author youngvee :3