Chapter Three

Spoilt Prince

Summer stood before Kikwang’s door having a mental argument with herself on whether or not to knock. She held her fist up readying herself when the door swung open to reveal an already dressed Kikwang with a towel draped around his neck. His dark hair was damp and he smirked when he noticed that she was looking at him longer than she had intended.

“Take a picture it’ll last longer” he smirked leaning in closer to the brunette.

Summer scoffed and rolled her eyes in response “Thanks but no thanks, your face will only give me nightmares” she answered rather flatly

“Ouch” he faked a frown while clutching his heart. “That one hurt babe”

“I’m not your babe now hurry up and tell me where I can find my car” She frowned taking a step away from the male.

“Actually you are…in some sense” Yoseob interjected popping up from behind the brunette who clutched at her chest in shock

“Oh sorry I gave you a fright” He smiled at the brunette apologetically

Seeing Kikwang wasn’t going to cooperate with her she faced the other male.

“My car please?...”

“Yoseob” he smiled offering a hand to the brunette

“Yoseob-ssi” she smiled back shaking his hand “Where can I find my car please?”

“Oh… Junhyung hyung had it parked in Kikwang’s garage”

“uhh… can you take me there please?”

Kikwang roughly nudged Yoseob glaring at the male. Yoseob faced Kikwang, playfully rolling his eyes at the male without the brunette noticing before returning his focus on Summer.

“I’m sorry Summer I’d love to but only Kikwang and Junhyung know the access pin to his garage” he apologised before waving farewell and heading down the corridor.

“Wait!” Summer called out but Yoseob had already exited through the main doors.

The brunette let out a frustrated sigh, giving one last glare to Kikwang before stalking off. Kikwang watched the brunette in amusement, tossing his towel into the room and shutting his door before easily taking long strides so that he was following close behind her.

“Where’re you going?” He chuckled amused at the look of annoyance on her face.

The brunette ignored him completely exiting through the double doors and out onto the schools courtyard. She looked around noticing the campus still had an hour before the stream of students filled its empty pathways, finally taking a left turn towards the school gymnasium.

“Where are you going Summer?” Kikwang asked again still following the brunette

Summer continued to ignore Kikwang. They were nearing the entrance of the gymnasium and she was about ready to make a run for the doors and lock Kikwang out when he gripped her elbow and pushed her up against the brick walls, knowing he was going to interrogate her again she quickly bumped her free elbow against the brick wall earning a loud thump, while slightly tilting her head back as if she had hit her head before she placed her hands on the back of her head and squatted faking out a cry of pain. Although she really was in pain and she knew her elbow was going to bruise later.

“Oh ” Kikwang panicked as he stared at the squatting brunette

He squatted in front of her whispering cusses to himself. He reached out towards her head but she swatted his hand away.

“Summer I’m…I didn’t mean to…”

“er” Summer interrupted looking at the panic stricken Kikwang, she shoved him backwards and ran into the gymnasium locking the door.

Kikwang was furious as he stared at the brunette who stood on the other side of the glass door poking tongues at him before scurrying off.

“You can’t stay in there forever” Kikwang smirked to himself as he made himself comfortable in front of the door. He couldn’t wait to punish the little brat named Summer for shoving the school Prince.

Summer breathed a sigh of relief as she trudged along the long hallway towards the schools’ gymnasium. From the short distance left before she reached the large double doors she could hear the sound of running. In all honesty she had no idea of where to look for Junhyung in fact she didn’t even know which one was Junhyung, simply going on a whim that all boys liked sports she could only think of the gym.

Peering through the small squares of glass on the wooden doors she could see a bunch of boys playing basketball and if today was a miracle for her, on the bleachers she could see the familiar face of the boy who had called Kikwang an ‘’ sipping from a bottle of water as he cheered on his team mates.

Pushing the doors open Summer quickly dashed towards the bleachers hoping that this was the Junhyung guy Yoseob had been talking about.

“Uhm… excuse me”

Momentarily taking his attention away from the game Hyunseung turned to see Summer standing in front of him.

“Oh hi Summer!” he smiled at the brunette who gave him what he would describe as an adorably confused look before she mumbled out a soft ‘Junhyung?’

“Ohhh no I’m Hyunseung” he chuckled lightly offering the brunette a hand. Hyunseung smiled some more when a look of dissatisfaction crossed her face.

“I take it that you’re looking for Junhyung?”

“Yeah” Summer mumbled lightly “I’m looking for my car and Yoseob told me that only Kikwang and Junhyung know the pass code to Kikwang’s garage”

Hyunseung couldn’t help but laugh. “Yoseob’s a classic… aishhh I’ll take you. In fact we all know the pass code and it’s not Kikwangs garage we all share it” he stood from the bleachers and headed towards the lockers not missing the look of shock on the brunettes face.

‘That little chubby cheeked dweeb tricked me?!

“Just wait for me I’ll go get myself cleaned up first”

Throwing a smile over his shoulder Hyunseung left the brunette by the bleachers.

“Okay” she mumbled

Summer watched Hyunseung’s retreating figure taking a seat in the bleachers she decided to watch the basketball game while she waited.

Los Angeles:

“Maam, the young master has arrived”

"Bring him in"

The two large doors to Song Hye Kyo's office opened to reveal her son clad in a gray suit. 

"My have you grown into a fine young man."

"Mother" he replied making his way towards her and kissing her cheek. It'd been almost two years since they'd last seen each other after he'd made the choice to leave for his mothers birth country.

"So you've seen him?" standing from her desk she made her way around to gracefully lean aginst the front.

"He's not hard to miss" he replied grabbing the half drunk bottle of whisky laying on the desk before pouring two glasses, handing the other to his mother.

"As charming as his father now is he?" Accepting the glass as her gaze followed the male who had taken a seat in the couch across from her sipping at his own glass.

" I wouldn't say charming" he answered swirling the liquid in his glass "arrogant suits him more" he scoffed.

"I see." Taking a long swig from her glass she placed it on her desk before arching an eyebrow at the male. "I hear you have a girl?"

Shrugging his shoulders he finished off his glass before answering.

"She's noone. Just someone to kill some time while I get closer to that brat."

"Lee Kiseop, do remember he is your brother" she laughed "It's your father I'd rather see suffering than that little 's boy".

"We may have the same father, but he's not my brother and you said it yourself he's the child of that Lee Yoon-Ji" he replied in a low tone.

"Hmmm.. whatever happened to that Lee Yoon Ji. " smirking she refilled her glass. "How long are you here for?"

"Six months...maybe longer. I've got Dongho keeping watch on things there while I'm here."

"I'm guessing you're off to see your boys later on?"

"I guess. The sooner I sort things here the faster we can destroy my fathers business."

"You'll always be a better man than he ever was. I want you to make him grovel, his little runt too"

Nodding Kiseop stood from his seat, stopping at the door when his mother called him again.

"I'm curious about this girl though, what exactly have you told her about your family?"

"You and my non-existent father are a loving couple, she's met the boys whom I introduced as my brothers."

"And she believed you? Even though she's never met your "loving" parents?"

"She's like every other girl who's fallen for my charms, so fickle minded" he smirked "I'll take my leave"

Hye Kyo watched as her son left her office. Running a hand through her hair she couldn't help the curiosity she had towards this girl. the way her leading guard Won Geun had described the female had rung a few bells, maybe it'd pay to find out more on this girl.

"Won Geun!"

"Yes maam" Shutting the door behind himself as he entered.

"That girl you mentioned Kiseop is dating? I want you to do a background check on her"

"Yes maam" 

"Let me know when you've found anything interesting."

...

Hyunseung and Summer made their way out of the gymnasium, the male talking animatedly to the brunette. She nodded politely as he introduced himself a little more, he wasn't so bad she thought. At leasts he was more tolerable than that big headed Kikwang.

Before she could laugh at the joke Hyunseung had told her she felt her feet leave the ground as she was thrown over someones shoulder roughly.

"Put me down!"

"Stop moving or I'll drop you."

That voice. Summer glared at the persons back before she started pounding it with her fists.

"Let me go jerk. Hyunseung!!!!"

"Sorry Summer I can't help" He answered with a sheepish grin as he watched Kikwang haul the brunette in the opposite direction.

"Seriously! Stop moving or I will drop you!" Kikwang growled at the struggling female slung over his shoulder.

Summer stopped her fidgeting as Kikwang came to a stop, she heard some weird beeping sounds before he started walking again.

Kikwang scanned the garage spotting her car before he made his way towards it. Placing the brunette on the ground he headed towards the key holders grabbing a pair of keys.

The brunette scanned the room gasping as she spotted a beautiful orange Ford mustang.

"Don't drool over my car"

Scoffing the brunette glared at the male as he made his way towards her.

"My keys"

"It wouldn't hurt you to say please would it?" he smiled trapping the brunette between his arms, forcing her to lean against the drivers door of his car.

The brunette glared at the male although she was getting intimidated by the way his hot breath brushed against her cheeks. She forced herself not to blush as she tried to push him off and reach for her keys only to have him dangle it above her.

"Say please"

"I'd rather not" crossing her arms over her chest she made way to leave.Sighing Kikwang grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back, clicking his alarm he opened the door of his mustang before pushing the brunette onto the drivers seat.

"What do you think you're doing?" she shrieked trying to get herself out of the seat.

"A little punishment for embarrassing me earlier" he smirked, grabbing the little hook beside the seat Kikwang tugged at it, watching as the seat tilted backwards before he positioned himself above the brunette.

Summer in a breath ready to scream when something warm covered . Her eyes widened in realising Kikwang was kissing her. It felt so wrong yet she couldn't find it in herself to pull away. What was wrong with her?

The dark haired male smirked when he felt her hands run through his hair, a small groan at the back of his throat had him nipping at her lower lip before he stuck his tongue in. Cupping the back of her neck he pulled away from her lips only to attach his mouth to her neck. He chuckled to himself when he knew she was trying her best not to moan.

"Ehhem"

Glaring Kikwang turned to face whoever it was that had decided to ruin his moment. His father's assisstant  Kang  Ha Neul. Kikwang pulled himself slightly closer to the brunette to cover her face before answering.

"What?! I'm busy"

"I'm sorry young master, I was sent to pass on a message. Your father has requested to see you tonight."

"You could've just rung me. Leave."

"Yes sir"

Returning his gaze to the brunette he tucked a stray strand behind her ear, before he leant down to try and kiss her again. Summer turned her head away slightly embarrased at what she had done.

He tilted her head towards him leaning in again when she placed her hands against his chest.

"Kikwang no. Th-this is wrong, I have a boyfriend."

Pissed off Kikwang pulled himself off of her and out of the car. Tossing her set of keys towards her he walked towards the garage door.

Summer watched his retreating back, a slight feeling of guilt when he turned around.

"I'll see you later. I'll send Doojoon over to help you get your car out. Oh don't forget to lock my car"

Winking a genuine smile graced his lips before he disappeared from her sight.

The brunette flopped back into the seat an arm draped over her eyes. She'd just kissed Kikwang. Her heart was still beating rapidly as the blush she had tried to hide finally colored her cheeks. She growled herself for kissing him back but for some reson she couldn't resist. The only other person who had made her heart flutter was Kiseop and now Kikwang? What was she going to do now?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: wooo finally updated this fic... sorry for making you guys wait, had the first half of this chapter written ages ago but couldn't find the time to actually finish it. I hope you got the jist of this chapter, if not then I'll explain. Kiseop and Kikwang are HALF BROTHERS o_O dun dun duuuunnn hhe so same papa's different mama's >.<  although Kikwang doesn't know. ooh lala enjoy ~~~ (don't want to give away the whole fic so stay tuned :)

-throws younglove everywhere-

your pancakeu loving author youngvee :3