Chapter Five

Spoilt Prince

Kiseop slammed his fists against the table in frustration.

"!"

They were huddled in a spacious abandoned warehouse, a series of different machines attached to computers scattered orderly in the space. Kevin stared at the angry male. They'd been trying to hack into one of the systems of Mr.Lee's smaller gang's head quarters only to be blocked out and their location almost blown.

"What the hell happened Kevin?" Kiseop tried to calm his nerves as he approached the back of the other males seat to peer at the computer screen.

"We were wrong about the system, it seems Lee's had them all updated. I only just managed to shut them off before they could find us."

Running a hand through his hair he plopped himself onto the closest seat. This was supposed to be their easiest task yet things were getting screwed.

"We have to find another way in. Besides this might be a good thing, if this lures Lee here it means he'd have to get his son to watch over things there."

"That brat wouldn't even be able to keep things stable there."

"Exactly" a new voice interrupted.

Looking up Kiseop was met with Eli entering the warehouse, a stack of papers and a tube tucked under one arm.

"If that punk is taking over while his father is here, it'd make the job so much easier for us.Come here and take a look."

Abandoning the computer Kevin followed Kiseop as they made way to the table Eli was approaching. Using one arm Eli cleared the table by brushing its contents aside before laying out the pieces of paper.

"What's in the tube?" Kevin asked pointing to the long cylinder.

"Blueprints. It's a rough sketch of the base we tried to hack earlier and a few others, but it should help us" 

Twisting the cap off the male pulled out the rolls of paper spreading it out on the center of the table, before placing a few books to hold the edges down.

They didn't know if they were lucky but clearly Lee hadn't put much thought in the designs of his smaller head quarters. They were so basic Kevin thought breaking in would be like stealing candy from a baby.

"Here. This is where their control room is." The two males followed Eli's finger as he traced  an area close to the centre of the building.

"Could he be any more obvious?"

"Don't be too dull Kevin, it may look basic but it's Lee we're talking about."

"He's right. If he's managed to shock us with the updates of his sytems I'm sure he's got something installed on the inside. Where's the rest of the guys, I thought yous went together?"

"The rest have gone back to sort some stuff out,I'll have them revise a plan for the rest of your mum's men to hack into the gang headquarters Lee has in Korea.  If we can break through these smaller lots we'll have Lee's corporate under us in no time."

"How long?"  Kiseop asked making his way back to his seat facing the two males.

"Two to three weeks, tops."

"And if we fail?"

"There's always a Plan B hyung" Kevin answered walking back to his own seat in front of the computer.

"Let's get to work then"

...

It was late and the brunette could feel her eyes slowly closing. Despite it all she forced herself to stay awake so she could finish the last page of her math homework. Her gaze drifted around the room a small grin gracing her lips at the sight of the boys sprawled around the large living room. Doojoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung being the older lot were huddled together on the floor while the younger two had taken the two couches.

Abandoning her books she scanned the room, spotting a door that looked like a closet. She made her way towards it and twisted the knob, smiling when she found what she needed. She grabbed four sheets, shutting the closet once again before returning to cover the sleeping figures.

The sound of a door clicking made her jump a little, turning around to find a smirking Kikwang by the entrance who was slowly walking towards her.

"You were waiting for me?" The grin on his face had the brunette scowling, off course she wasn't waiting for him...okay maybe she was. A little.

"Pffft Please, I wouldn't waste my time waiting on you" Brushing past him she took her seat in front her books again ignoring Kikwang as he settled himself next to her.

He propped his elbow on the table his head on his hand as he watched her struggle over the last few equations. If she wasn't just another one of his toys he'd say that the way her brows furrowed in frustration was pretty cute.

"You at math" He blurted out.

"Shut up. I know." In all honesty the way he was watching her wasn't helping either. Get yourself together Choi.

"Here let me show you"

Grabbing her hand which held the pencil he explained an easy method for her to find the solution. She listened as he rambled on somehow absorbing evrything he was saying although she wanted to know if it was really necessary for him to hold her hand.

"And that is how you get your answer" He finished finally letting go of her hand.

"Impressive. Looks like the handsome spoilt brat has a brain after all"

"You think I'm handsome?" He leaned in closer giving her a charming smile ignoring the fact she had called him a spoilt brat.

"No I think you're a spoilt brat" Turning away she tried to immerse herself in more math equations.

"I heard you, you said I was handsome" 

He watched her, enjoying the way his intimidation was making her squirm. While the brunette was busy scowling at her sheet he took the chance to grab her by her shoulders before gently pushing her backwards so she was lying beneath him on the floor.

"What the -"

Before she could finish her complaint Kikwang had placed his hand over .

"Be quiet, you'll wake everyone up." Removing his hand he stared down at the shocked brunette.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" She asked in an exasperated whisper.

"Stop ignoring me and answer my question. Do you think I'm handsome?"

"I already said no, I think you're a spoilt brat. Happy?"

Not satisfied with her snarky remark he grabbed her by the wrists and pinned her arms above her head, leaning closer as she squirmed some more.

"That's not the answer I wanted"

She wanted to yell at him but having the boys wake up to find her in this awkward position would be embarrassing. Shutting her eyes tight she turned her head away from him.

"I guess I'll just have to make you say it again"

Seeing as the brunette wasn't going to answer him he leant in closer to kiss the bare skin of her collar bone. He heard her let out a little gasp, smiling to himself in satisfaction. One point for him.

Summer held firm, there was no way she was going to admit to this spoilt brat that he was handsome and have his big head inflate even more. She gasped when she felt his lips touch her skin and she struggled more, his grip only tightening the more she moved. Fighting the urge to scream she glared at him only managing to scold him in a loud whisper.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Admit that I'm handsome"

"Never." she grumbled in a low tone, trying to loosen his hold.

He smirked before leaning in again this time kissing her slender neck, his tongue teasingly swiping along her soft skin. Summer restrained from letting the moan she felt from rising out of , looking up she found Kikwang smiling smugly down at her.

"Jerk"

" A handsome jerk?"

"No. A bigheaded jerk"

Leaning in once again Kikwang continued his work this time letting go of her wrists. She struggled beneath him but he was obviously the stronger of the two, her weak attempts soon going limp as he caressed her neck with his tongue, her hands instinctively covered to muffle her voice. He could feel her supressing a moan and he smirked as he moved away from her neck and closer to only to see she had covered it.

She had her hands covering , her eyes shut tight as a stray tear slid down her cheek. For the first time he felt his heart stutter.

Supporting his weight with his arms he looked down at her before leaning in close to her ear.

"Hey. Why are you crying?"

She hadn't realised she was crying, was it because she felt guilty that it felt right yet she knew it was wrong? He sounded worried but she remained still beneath him ignoring his calls. He leant in, kissing the backs of her hands, gently calling her name.

The brunette opened her eyes not believing that the spoilt jerk was actually worried for her. His hand brushed through her hair as she wiped at her tears. She was supposed to hate him yet it'd only been a mere two days with him and she was feeling herself falling hard. Get your heart straight, you have Kiseop.

He looked down at her, brushing a hand across her cheek before he leant down to softly kiss her.

"I'm sorry." Standing he left the room heading for his dorm. When he had shut his door behind him he flopped onto his bed, an arm draped across his eyes. He'd made her cry.

... 

The brunette fumbled with her things as she packed up her books, dropping her pencil case when she heard someone speak up.

"Oh You're still here Summer? Sorry we fell asleep."

"I uh, it's okay Dongwoon I just finished my homework so I'm heading off to my room now."

"Has Kikwang hyung come back? Oh I'll walk you to your dorm."

"N-no I haven't seen him" she lied "and it's okay I'm fine to walk back on my own"

"Oh okay, thanks for the sheets Summer. See you tomorrow" He waved at the brunette as she hurriedly left the room.

He'd heard everything. It must of slipped Kikwang's mind that he had sensitive ears, and as much as he wanted to pull the guy by the ear for always doing disturbing things even in their presence, this one had surprised him. For the first time ever, Dongwoon had heard Kikwang apologize.

___________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: asdsfasd screw it lol I really wanted to post this chapter up...I think this chapter is one of my favorites so please enjoy :3 Sorry if I don't update for a while after this one :P

-throws younglove everywhere-

your pancakeu loving author youngvee :3