Chapter Eleven

Spoilt Prince

The weeks to come had tilted the boys' view on Kikwang, he seemed happier and less grumpy despite the long hours they worked over tracking their possible hackers. Sooyoung had been stuck with her books most of the time cramming before she flew out to Paris. Jessica found herself sprawled across one of the library couches they were currently in with a magazine laid over her face.

"Hey Soo....Soo...Sooyoung" she pestered gaining no response from her friend.

"Choi Summer Sooyoung...hello~" Peeking from her magazine Jessica rolled her eyes when she caught the sight of her friend glaring at the textbook in concentration.

"Oohhh look Kikwang's here" Jessica piped up, as if on instinct Sooyoungs head whipped towards the entrance of the library in search of the said male before glaring at Jessica.

"What?" she shrugged "I had to get your attention somehow?"

Sighing Sooyoung faced her friend "What do you want Sica?"

"I'm hungry" she pointed out flatly.

"Really? You interupted my study to tell me you're hungry?"

Rolling her eyes Jessica stood from her seat with her hands on her hips. "Soo you haven't eaten since" staring at her wrist watch Jessica glared at the ignorant brunette "since 9 this morning and its almost 5pm! This isn't you and trust me I know how you eat"

"I need to study Jess this is my last exam before I leave and I don't wanna go with the feeling that I didn't do so well, besides I've been slacking lately."

"You're Choi freaking Sooyoung, straight A's, and the school's little miss goody two shoes, you'll do great I know it but right now your health is at risk and my stomach's protests are a clear sign of that"

Knowing she'd lose this battle either way Sooyoung shoved the rest of her books into her bag before Jessica dragged her out of the library.

"Where to?" Sooyoung asked as Jessica continued to drag her.

"I've been craving Mcdonalds all day!" She exclaimed happily "I really want a happy meal"

"You have got to be kidding me Jessica" Sooyoung giggled.

"Don't laugh at me woman, the stomach wants what the stomach wants"

Holding up her hands in surrender Sooyoung just gave a cheeky grin  as they continued their short walk towards Mcdonalds. 

When they'd finally taken their orders and settled into one of the booths Sooyoung could only chuckle as she watched Jessica set out her two happy meals, and loads of nuggets and fries onto her tray.

"Are you eating for three or... is there something you're not telling me?" Sooyoung teased.

"Oh hush up and eat your food, I haven't eaten since 9... If I was your child I'd sue you for neglect for not feeding me"

Laughing Sooyoung rolled her eyes before taking a bite into her burger. "Hey Jess?"

"yeah?"

"Are you going to your Aunts during the break?"

Jessica currently stayed with her mothers' sister, she'd never met her mother or seen any pictures but countless times her aunt had told her she was the spitting image of her mother. When asked about what happened to her mother her aunt easily dodged the question but only said she was alive...somewhere. Shaking her head Jessica shrug her shoulders. "Nah, she's off to see one of her clients overseas so I'm just going to hang out at campus."

"Why don't you come with me then?" Sooyoung asked with a huge smile on her face "I'm sure dad would be excited to see you!"

"Are you sure? It's a little last minute don't you think?" Jessica hesitated.

 Sooyoung simply rolled her eyes as she watched Jessica munch away at her food. "Are you really asking me right now?" Sooyoung asked hysterically. "You're Jessica. Miss. Spontaneous-I-don't-need-your-permission. Since when did you care about last minute plans?"

Shrugging Jessica bit into her chesseburger. "True. Besides, your dad lives in fricken Paris and there's a new bag I want in Paris but won't be stocked here till next season! Hot french guys here I come!" She sqiealed happily before biting a chunk out of her burger again.

Sooyoung gave her friend a disgusted look as she grumbled under her breath. "And you say I'm disgusting when I eat."

"What was that?" Jessica piped up happily.

"Nothing Jess. Just eat your burger" Sooyoung gave her friend a cheeky grin as they continued to eat.

...

"Jess hurry up!" Sooyoung huffed as she hauled her luggage towards the waiting car.

"Wait! I still can't decide on which pair of heels to wear, it has to suit my handbag!"

"Grab a pair or I'm having Chanyeol drag you out here barefoot!"

Frustrated Sooyoung leant against the hood of the car as Chanyeol placed their remaining luggage into the trunk. She let out a startled gasp when she felt a pair of warm lips cover her own. Flusing a bright red Sooyoung glared at the male before her as he gave  her a cheeky grin.

"You weren't going to just leave without saying goodbye right?" Kikwang smiled before pulling the brunette closer to him.

A satisfied sigh left his lips when he felt her relax in his embrace, he couldn't quite get used to the feeling but he knew it was a feeling he didn't dislike. The past week had been less stressful but he still had alot of paperwork to settle. Sooyoung had been busy with her studies and he'd finally had some time to see her off before she left for her two week break.

"I thought you wouldn't come" she murmured against his chest.

"Dongwoon would have beat me up if I didn't come to see you off, not that he can off course" he added arrogantly while the brunette slapped his arm.

Regardless of whether or not he would see the brunette off, Kikwang would have seen her at some point. He'd already planned for his boys and himself to fly out a few days after both girls to spend the break with them as a surprise. For some reason he was excited to see the look of excitement on her face.

"I'll see you in two weeks?" Sooyoung tilted her head upwards to look at Kikwang who simply gave her a small smile.

"Don't miss me too much" he added with a smirk to which Sooyoung glared.

"Ugh... you guys are so gross! Damnit Kikwang we're only going away for two weeks!"

Turning, Sooyoung gave Jessica a wry smile as the blonde glared at the both of them.

"Shut it pipsqueak. IShe's my girl not yours."

Rolling her eyes Jessica gave a frustrated huff before she walked around the pair to shove her things into Chanyeol's waiting arms.  The brunette waited for her friend to slam her door gracefully before letting out a small laugh.

"How do you deal with her? She's so infuriating" Kikwang grumbled against the brunette's neck. Sooyoung gave a small laugh before she gently hit the back of  Kikwang's head.

"Don't be mean. She's my friend so deal with it."

"You're my girl so deal with it." he added giving her a chaste kiss.

Smirking Sooyoung gave Kikwang a pointed look. "Your girl huh? I don't think I recall being your gir-"

Before Sooyoung could add fuel to injure Kikwang's pride he'd successfully trapped the brunette between the car and himself as his lips descended onto hers. Sooyoung thought she'd be used to the feeling by now but still found herself melting when he deepened the kiss and pulled her fluch against his chest. Her face flushed a deep shade of red when Kikwang gently nipped at her bottom lip and she let out a breathy moan. The brunette struggled to breathe as Kikwangs lips trailed gentle kisses against her jaw towards her neck.

"Ki-Kikwang...I-we have t-to stop."

In all honesty the brunette didn't want him to stop but when the logical part of her mind slowly settled  in she remembered that they were not in the privacy of their own room. Gently pulling away from Kikwang, Sooyoung closed her eyes and took steady breaths to calm down her erratic heart. This boy was going to be the death of her. Grumbling Kikwang gave the brunette a glazed glare, a slight pout on his thoroughly kissed lips before he leant in again and kissed her  some more.

"I'm going to miss my flight if you keep kissing me" Sooyoung breathed with a smile as she brushed her fingers through his thick hair. He really needed a haircut but she kind of liked the rugged look he had going on. Grumbling a small protest Kikwang leant in again to kiss the small yet noticable mark he'd left on the brunette's neck before forcing himself to pull away.

"You're my girl" he whispered against her ear. When the brunette tried to protest against his words he simply shut her up by pulling her closer to himself and against the obvious bulge against his pants. The brunetee squealed and shoved at his chest while he let out a husky chuckle.

"Okay okay!" Sooyoung laughed "I'm your girl! now get that thing away from me!"

Deciding to more Kikwang only shoved himself closer to the brunette when she let out a breathy gasp that only made him stiffen more. Sooyoung wasn't exactly a prude but she was innocent enough to the point where she'd never done more than make out with a guy, the furthest she'd experienced of anything had been with Kikwang and Kiseop and that only included intense makeout sessions.

Fed up with waiting and witnessing the possible scene before her very eyes Jessica stuck her head out the window and yelled at the ually frustrated pair before her.

"If you guys are done ing eachother, there's a pair of gorgeous heels waiting in Paris for me to buy and wear them."

Embarrassed beyond repair, Sooyoung buried her head in the crook of Kikwangs neck as he gave Jessica the middle finger. The blonde only smirked and returned the favor. Laying a sweet kiss against her temple Kikwang finally pulled away from the brunette.

"Call me when you land okay?"

Sooyoung gave a slight nod. "Does Chanyeol really have to go with us?"

"It'll make me feel better. He'll just be in the shadows but he's mainly there to keep me updated with how you are" he stated brushing her hair behind her ear.

"I'm not a baby" Sooyoung huffed "You don't trust me to call you every night?"

"I trust you. It'll just make me feel better knowing Chanyeol's there to watch over you when I can't."

"Fine."

Pulling the brunette in for one final kiss Kikwang reluctantly pulled away again.

"Don't forget my late night booty calls." Kikwang winked at the brunette.

"ert" she grumbled before giving him a quick hug then jumping in beside an annoyed Jessica.

As Chanyeol finally pulled away from the school the brunette watched as Kikwang's figure grew smaller and smaller in the distance. It was only going to be two weeks but she missed his annoyingly erted self already.

"Next time can you leave your baby making in the prvacy of your dorm room?" Jessica huffed cuttung into the brunette's thoughts.

"Like seriously, that almost looked like ahot scene only you were both fully clothed."

"Shut up Jess" Sooyoung glared although her face had heated up.

"But honestly" Jessica added "You two are so disgustingly in love with eachother its almost gross but at the same time any normal person would envy the affection you two show for eachother. Then again I'm not any normal person so...gross."

Jessica's laughter filled the car as Sooyoung uselessly attempted to wrestle with her best friend. She could only wonder what was to happen in the next two weeks, one thing was certain, Jessica was going to make this two week trip exciting and more importantly she hoped Jessica was enough to distract her thoughts from a certain someone.

 

__________________________________________________________________________

a/n:

Surprise! hehe I'm sure alot of you have been waiting for an update and for that, I would like to say a HUGE sorry for being M.I.A for the last few months? My uni life has been super busy and I have three assignments due after this week, so i won't be able to update after this for quite a while. This update is a little short and is more or less a filler. I threw in some Kikyoung to make up for the absence but seriously THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT!!! Ya'll are AMAZING! Till the next update~ Thanks for always supporting me and understanding! I love you all... yes you, you amazing you!!!!

-throws younglove to everyone-

 your pancakeu loving author ninjaneta xx