Chapter Ten

Spoilt Prince

Kikwang stirred in his sleep when he felt something soft brush against his neck. Groggily opening his eyes an amused smile replaced his scowl when he noticed that this something was a someone. As cliche as it was that this scene always happened in movies he had seen, his hand reached out to lightly carress the soft hair of the brunette who was now sleeping next to him. So much for her telling him not to cross the barrier. He watched her quietly not wanting to disturb her when he suddenly felt her nuzzle against his neck, her hands clutching at his white singlet.

"You smell good" she murmured.

Kikwang chuckled quietly before drifting off to sleep again.

...

Sooyoung opened her eyes tiredly. Rubbing her eyes she opened them again, only to stare in shock when she found her face mere inches away from Kikwangs. Turning her head she groaned inwardly when she realised she had crossed their barrier. She could smell his cologne, the very scent she had grown fond of since it was stuck on everything he owned. She admitted he smelt good.

Taking a peek at the sleeping male she tried to stealthily make her way back onto her side before he woke up. She'd only managed to roll away from him when she felt an arm drape around her, pulling her closer to his chest. With her back against his chest her breath hitched when she felt his warm breath against her neck.

"I didn't say you weren't allowed on my side."

Before the brunette could struggle out of his grasp she felt his grip loosen, follwed by some light snores. She looked over her shoulder to find him asleep again. Sighing she turned over so she was facing him again, he looked so tired. As much as her mind was telling her to move away, her body wasn't responding, instead she found herself relaxing in his embrace as she gently traced the features of his face.

...

Jessica stood outside the front door of Sooyoungs wait ... Kikwangs dorm with a scowl in place and her arms crossed over her chest. The brunette had promised her coffee and breakfast before their 1 o'clock class and yet she still hadn't replied to the multiple txts she had sent. Looking at her watch it was 11.30am and it was a 20 minute walk from campus to the nearest starbucks.

Pacing about in front of the door she yelped when someone tapped her on the shoulder, startling her.

"Sorry, Miss Jessica did I frighten you?"

Turning Jessica's cheeks immediately lit up when she found Chanyeols face looking down on her apologetically.

"I uh n-no" she stuttered "it's okay and just call me Jessica" 

She mentally face palmed herself for stuttering in front of him, momentarily put in shock when he spoke again. 

"Cute" he chuckled. "I assume you are here for Miss Sooyoung?"

"Y-yeah we had plans" she groaned inwardly, although there was an apparent smirk playing on Chanyeol's lips. Great she was making a fool of herself in front of a really cute guy.

He gave her a charming smile as he reached into his pocket, retrieving a key. Waving it in front of the blondes face before he opened the door with a soft click. He nudged the door open and gestured for her to enter before he too followed suit.

Jessica couldn't help the butterfly feelings in her tummy as she lead the way to the bedroom. Slowly sticking her head through the gap of the already open door she took a sharp intake of breath ready to shriek when she felt Chanyeol's hand cover and she was dragged outside again.

"OH MY FREAKING GOSH~" Jessica happily squealed when she was finally released from Chanyeols grip.

There was a huge grin on her face as she happily jumped up and down on her spot. Looking around her quickly, she noticed Chanyeol had dragged her into the living room area which was quite a distance from the couple's room.

"Did you see that?" she squealed again as Chanyeol smiled at her reaction, only a small nod in response to her question. Sure enough the blonde had joked about the two sharing a bed but she didn't expect to see them making out so early in the morning.

...

The brunette gasped for air when Kikwang finally parted from her a hand still carressing her cheek. Right now they were still in bed and she found herself underneath the said male, his arms supporting his weight as he lay above her.

"I missed you" he murmured the words against her lips before he kissed her softly again. Sooyoung couldn't help it anymore, Kiseop hadn't contacted her ever since their last phone call and lately she felt distant. Maybe Sica was right, maybe Kikwang was better for her even though his big ego got in the way sometimes. There was no longer a feeling of guilt when she kissed Kikwang and she felt herself respond easily.

When he felt her kiss back he couldn't help but smile while they kissed. He was hesitant but he gently slid his hands down her side before tugging at the hem of her shirt. His hands stayed there until her own hand covered his, almost as if allowing him. slowly he slipped his hand in her shirt before his hands grazed along her soft skin he'd barely been able to touch her when he heard the door fly open.

"Okay lovebirds~ As much as you two would love to make little Kikyoung babies... some of us want to have our breakfast in peace without all the sound effects going on in the background."

Kikwang smirked back at the blonde who stood by their door with hands on her hips before she rolled her eyes at him.

"I see you two have made up." one of her perfect blonde brows raised as she stared at her friend whose face was as red as a tomato, before Chanyeol popped in behind her smiling at the pair on the bed.

"Soo you promised breakfast and I'm going to be late, so you might aswell make me something instead."

Sooyoung smiled sheepishly at her friend before she made way to move and get changed, embarrased that she had been caught by her friend. Making her way out of the bed she felt Kikwang gently tug at her arm while he pulled a sullen face. She looked at him curiously when he started leaning in again. The fact that Jessica and Chanyeol were still in the room had the brunette dodging his kiss so that he ended up kissing the crown of her head. When the brunette had finally run to the bathroom and away from him, Kikwang groaned before flopping onto the bed.

"Hurt her and I'll break every bone in your body before killing you myself" Jessica threatened.

She was small but Kikwang was sure Jessica would stay true to her threats. 

...

"How close are we into the system?"

"We just need to breach through one more firewall and we should have access to all of Lee's files" Kevin answered as he continued to type.

"Hyung..."

"What?" Kiseop snapped back causing Kevin to flinch.

"I know it's not my place to say this but... Soo's a really sweet girl."

Kiseop took in a shaky breath as he tried not to glare back at the male. His emotions were a mess, she was meant to be a fling but being away from her was starting to take a toll on him and his chest hurt whenever his mother showed him pictures of her, with the jerk himself.

"I know some of the guys have come to love her like a sister but I think the best thing to do is to let her go." he whispered almost hating himself when a sad look crossed the features of his hyung.

The look didn't last long and Kiseop's mood changed from sad to ignorant.

" I'll save myself the pain." He smirked. For now Sooyoung was the last thing he was going to worry about. He needed to teach his useless excuse of a father and step brother a lesson they wouldn't forget, even if it meant hurting Sooyoung.

 

...

That morning Kikwang had been more touchy with the brunette. She'd barely managed to cook breakfast for Jessica on time, mainly because Kikwang had clung to her, or taken every opportunity that she had her back faced towards him to hug her from behind.

"Ugh. You guys are so gross"

"Jess please..." The brunette clutched at her books as they made their way to class.

"Seriously Soo. What happened to the whole 'I'm not going to fall in love with him act?'"

"I-I don't know Jess I'm...I'm still confused and Ki-seop..."

"Screw Kiseop for all I care. I hate to admit it but Kikwang seems to be a good guy...If you slap that smirk off his face, his big ego and maybe that annoying puppy side he's starting to show then yeah he might be a good guy?."

"Listen to yourself Jess" the brunette laughed as she listened to her friend babble on about nonsense. "What happened this morning was just a 'thing of the moment' I guess, w-we missed each other and you yourself know that I'm stuck in this 6 month contract"

"I don''t think its 'just' a contract anymore Soo. I feel like you both have feelings for each other but this contract is a cover up. Besides you don't see me making out with you every time I miss you. " she teased sticking out her tongue.

"Yahhh~" the brunette laughed playfully hitting the blonde in the shoulder.

"OUCH~~~"

"I didn't even hit you that hard"

"I'm telling Kikwang~~ that's two pairs of heels from your shoe rack missy"

"Yahhh~~"

...

"What took you so long?"

The brunette had just entered through the front door to find a moping kikwang on the couch.

"I had classes, something you've been skipping all day" she answered back, clearly ignoring his open arms that gestured for her to join him.

She smirked to herself when she continued into the kitchen, his groan letting her know he was frustrated.

"What? I can't even get a hug now? Yet we made out this morning?"

"That was just a 'thing of the moment'" opening the fridge she grabbed the juice to fill her glass.

Closing the fridge she almost dropped her glass when she found Kikwang leaning next to it.

"Careful" he grabbed the glass of juice out of her hands, before placing it on the counter. She'd barely been able to protest when he'd hoisted her into his arms and started kissing her.

She pushed against his chest but soon enough she'd given up and kissed him back. He placed her on the counter his tongue finding its place in , she groaned and he smirked as he felt her hands grazing along his skin.

A light chuckle escaped his mouth as he grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off, earning him a gasp before he threw her shirt somewhere.

She looked just as beautiful as the night he saw her in her lingerie.

"Stop covering up you look beautiful" he pulled her hands away from her chest before he gently kissed her shoulder. His hands finally running along her skin as he kissed her again.

"If this is what you two get up to in the kitchen I'm not eating here ever again" 

Sooyoung gasped as she pulled away from the kiss her cheeks already red from embarrasment.

"Shut up Doojoon" Kikwang glared at the male who entered.

"Wahhhhh Sooyoung looks so hot!" Yoseob added as he entered the room not even trying to be subtle with his glances.

Junhyung followed behind the boy hitting him in the back of his head.

"Owwww~"

"I agree with Yoseob though you look hot Soo" Junhyung winked at the embarrased female.

"You can't call her Soo" Kikwang snarled at the male.

Sooyoung hid her face against Kikwang's chest, his arms wrapped around her, when Hyunseung and Dongwoon entered the room with low whistles.

". You don't wanna share Kwangie?" Hyunseung teased.

" off "

"Sheesh greedy much" Junhyung smirked walking up to the brunette and teasingly kissing the back of her right shoulder.

If Doojoon wasn't fast enough he was sure Junhyung and Kikwang would have started a war.

Pissed he hoisted Sooyoung off the counter and carried her back to their room.

"I think he loves her hyung" Yoseob spoke up as they settled around the living room.

"You're not gonna sit Joon?" Dongwoon asked the eldest as he took a seat.

"Uh... No thanks, who knows what those two have done on these couches" he teased sticking his tongue out.

...

"She sure does move on fast"

"Who cares she's a "

"Don't lie... I've seen the way you look at these photos"

"Why are you even following her?" Kiseop slammed his palm against the coffee table in front of him causeing the cups to shake, in hopes of changing the subject.

"Calm down boy, I'm your mother. Who says I'm following her?"

"I don't give a . Do whatever you want, Kikwang is mine."

"Fine. All I needed was your permission" she smirked with one leg crossed over the other.

Finally she could do what she wanted without having to worry about Kiseops feelings.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: FIRSTLY I WANT TO APOLOGISE TO YOU ALL!!! I was supposed to update during my 3 week break but I ended up on a trip to Sydney to visit some family :D I tried to update while I was there but I had no proper internet access so I had no time to update I AM SORRY I will try my best to update the other stories but my 2nd semester has started -_- thank you all for being amazing :)

your pancakeu loving author

ninjaneta