Day 7 (Final)

Daddy Sehun

OUCH! Something heavy just jumped on him. And it's his face! Oh no...

Sehun opened his eyes to see Po happily his face like it was a delicious and juicy bone. Sehun pushed the dog off his bed and it barked merrily, running out of his room.  

Then he heard a giggle from the foot of his bed. It was his daughter. He loved being woken up by the sound of his daughter's beautiful laughter, the dog's slobber, not so much.

"Come here you!" Sehun beckoned at his still gigling daughter. "You have to make that dog of yours behave ok? Oh, and are you excited mummy's coming home today?"

"YEAH! What time are we going to the airport daddy?" NaRa asked hopefully.

"After we get you cleaned up and we have a delicious breakfast of cereal!" Sehun said dramatically.

"Awwww.. Cereal again?" NaRa pouted. "Can't Uncle DoDo come over and make spaghetti?"

"No.." Sehun cringed at the cute nickname that KyungSoo insisted his daughter call him. "He's busy. He went out with Kai for a camping trip somewhere in the mountains." And yesterday, Chanyeol kept saying 'Brokeback Mountain' to the duo because they didn't want to invite anyone else along on their trip.

"Ohh.."  NaRa said looking slightly dissapointed.

"I'll tell you what. Let's get you all cleaned and dressed and we'll have some breakfast at the cafe in the airport." Sehun suggested.

His daughter was ecstatic. Sehun carried her to her bathroom to freshen her up and he put his daughter in a dress that he bought her in LA when he had a show there a couple of months back. He decided to match with her again because he loves it when people look at them and go.. Awwwwwwww...

   

(Ommo.. I wish I'm the wife to come back to this cute husband and child :O)


After Sehun took a shower, he fed the dog and carried NaRa to the car.

"Let's go get mummy!" Sehun said happily as he backed out of the driveway.

 

 

After a light breakfast of coffee and a croissant for him and milk and a blueberry muffin for NaRa they made their way to International Arrivals to wait for YooNa.

Sehun spotted his wife's beautiful head amongts the crowd exiting the arrival hall because his wife ia quite tall. 

"Mummy!" NaRa let go of Sehun's hand and ran into her mother's waiting arms. Sehun walked over to his two most precious people in the world.

"Hey, honey-bunny." Sehun greeted.

"Hey baby boo," YooNa gave her husband a peck on the lips. "I've missed you so much!"

Sehun looked a bit dissapointed because he was expecting more than just a peck. YooNa whispered "Later" which made Sehun feel a little bit better.

"I've got both of you lots of presents!" YooNa said excitedly.

"Really mummy?" NaRa said happily. 

"Yupp.. But we need to go home to see it!" YooNa told her daughter. Sehun grabbed YooNa's luggage while YooNa carried NaRa. They headed for the car.

Sehun is still loading the luggage after YooNa has buckled NaRa up in her seat. YooNa walked to the trunk of the car to see how her husband was doing. 

Sehun finished loading the luggage and looked at his wife. "I have not got a proper kiss yet" Sehun pouted.

His wife laughed and this time gave her husband a passionate kiss that he happily returned. "Happy now?"

"Very," Sehun smied. 

They both got into the car and headed home. A happy and complete family once again. 

 

 

Well... 

Until they entered the house and found the cushions all torned up and on the floor. 

Yoona just laughed it off. She is happy to be able to take care of her family again. All she said about the mess was, "Guess Tao got us a dog that's just as messy as he is..."

 


Author's note : This story is over guyssssss.. I love you guys so much. Thanks for subscribing and commenting.. 

I'll miss writing about cute Sehun.

 

Love you guys.. Seriously I do..

Please check out my new Kai fanfic.. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/578328/my-dance-partner-fluff-romance--exo-kai-kaiandyou