Day 5

Daddy Sehun

Today SeHun has to go for the Idol Star Olympic Championship recording. He is in the 100m sprint event.

He does his usual routine and woke his daughter up, helped her wash and dress and carried her downstairs for breakfast.

He already found out his team outfit coulour and simply dressed his daughter up in a similar colour to support him.

They had poptarts for breakfast today, which SeHun burnt slightly in the toaster. Then SeHun carried his daughter into the car and they headed for Goyang Indoor Stadium where the event is to be held.

Once there SeHun went in search for Tao and Chanyeol, the only exo members who are not participating in the event. Tao is injured and as for Chanyeol, despite his tall frame he's not that athletic. But he hates it when people tell him that. SeHun has appointed them NaRa's babysitters for the day and they are very excited about it.

"Hyungs!" SeHun called when he finally found Tao and ChanYeol arguing about whether Chanyeol or Tao is taller. Both of the giants turned towards SeHun who was carrying NaRa.

"Hey, Sehun." Tao greeted. "Hey NaRa."

Chanyeol also greeted them. "Looks like you'll be spending the day with Uncle Channie!"

"And Uncle Tao." Tao added glaring at ChanYeol.

Suddenly SeHun had doubts about leaving his baby with these two giant babies. But, he didn't have any other choice so he decided to trust his hyungs.

"NaRa, you be good ok. Don't give Uncle ChanYeol and Uncle Tao a hard time. Ok?" Sehun instructed his daughter before handing her to Chanyeol.

"Ok, daddy." NaRa said obediently.

"Daddy has to go change into the team uniform, daddy will come back to see you again before going to the event." Sehun told his daughter. "And hyungs," Sehun continued to his two hyungs. " Please take good care of her."

"Of course," Tao assured him. "We are awesome babysitters."

"Yeah!" Chanyeol added. "We got this. Relax Sehunnie and just concentrate on winning a medal."

Sehun nodded and kissed his daughter on the cheek before leaving to find the other members in the dressing room.

"NaRa-yah" ChanYeol called the little girl in his arms. "Uncle Channie has something for you!"

"Really?" NaRa said excitedly. "What is it?"

"What?!" Tao said suddenly. "But I didn't even get her anything. This is just your strategy to get her to like you better than me right?"

Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at Tao and took out a pretty box. He handed it to NaRa.

NaRa opened it and gasp. "It's pretty! Thanks Uncle Channie"

"Wanna put it on?" Chanyeol asked NaRa. "It's the same colour as your daddy's team. So you can support him."

Tao looked on in jealousy.

SeHun walked back towards the room he left NaRa and his hyungs in. He is already wearing his team clothes and just wanted to see how his daughter is getting along with his hyungs. 

"Daddy!" NaRa squealed when she saw her father. "Look what Uncle Channie got me!"

"Wow that's really pretty NaRa." Sehun admired. "Have you thanked him yet?"

"Yes, I did." NaRa said. 

"Ok, daddy just wanted to see how you're getting along. Guess you guys seem fine." Sehun smiled. "Uhmmm.. Tao-hyung, why are you sulking?"

"He's just jealous because I thought to bring NaRa a gift and he didn't." Chanyeol explained.

"Don't make me use my Kung Fu moves on you, Park ChanYeol!" Tao threatened.

"Oooooooo.. I'm scared." Chanyeol teased back. "You're injured so you can't hurt me."

SeHun sighed and ignored his two childish hyungs and looked at his daughter. "NaRa, you look after Uncle ChanYeol and Uncle Tao ok? Don't let them kill eachother."

NaRa laughed. "Ok, daddy."

Sehun kissed his daughter on the cheek. "And be good." He then said goodbye to his hyungs and left to the field.

 

Chanyeol carried NaRa and Tao followed behind. They stopped at the convenience store beside the stadium to buy some snacks before heading to the supporters stand. 

"I want the one with the free toy!" Tao pointed at a bright coloured potato chip packet on the counter. "You want one NaRa?"

"Mummy said those are not good for you?" NaRa said, but she looked at the potato chips longingly.

"Well, your mother is not here and Uncle Tao say it is ok for you to eat it." Tao said grabbing the potato chips and putting it in the basket that ChanYeol is holding.

The basket is full of snacks and juices that are more for the babysitters than the baby. The three of them headed for the supporters stand to cheer on the other members.

NaRa is telling her babysitters how she really wants a dog when the horn signalling the beginning of the event sounded. All three of them watched as one by one the athletes enter the field. 

ChanYeol was jumping around in his seat, screaming and clapping his heart out. 

"It's daddy!" NaRa pointed. "And Uncle Luhan!"

"Are those two holding hands?" Tao asked, looking at Sehun and Luhan. "Gheis," he roled his eyes.

"What's ghei?" NaRa asked Tao.

Tao is flustered. "Uhmmm, ghei is when two guys..... are best friends!"

"Ohhh.." NaRa said. "Like you and Uncle Kris? And Uncle Channie and Uncle Baekhyun."

Tao is shocked. Sehun is going to kill him. "Yeah sure. NaRa look! Your dad is waving at us!" Tao pointed at the field trying to distract NaRa.

They continued watching the procession. 

It started with the archery event with Baekhyun, Kris, Kai and Luhan as representatives of Team A.

"Yah! Byun Bacon!" Chanyeol yelled at his best friend when Baekhyun missed the target for the second time and hit the set. "Are you blind or something?!"

"Yah!" Tao solded Chanyeol. "You're getting way too hyperactive! Calm down. You're scaring NaRa." Tao scolded.

Next it was Kris's turn to arch. He hit the bullseye on the first shot.

"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tao suddenly jumped screaming. "That's my duizhang! WOOOHOOOO!!!!"

'Yah! Huang ZiTao!" ChanYeol smack Tao's shoulder. "Now who is scaring NaRa?"

"No, it's ok." NaRa assured her overexcited babysitters. "I'm not scared."

"See." Tao stuck his tongue out at ChanYeol. "NaRa said she's not scared."

"Yah!" Chanyeol retorted. "You were the one to scold me first when I screamed."

"Yay! Uncle Channie. Uncle Tao. Stop fighting. Look!" NaRa pointed at the field. "It's Uncle Luhan's turn to shoot."

ChanYeol and Tao made faces at eachother before they stopped fighting and diverted their attention back to the archery. 

Exo Team did not win Archery. They lost to B1A4 at the semi-finals.

 

After several hours of watching the events and eating tons of snacks, finally it is Sehun's 100m event. 

"Look, NaRa. Your daddy is about to run!" Chanyeol told NaRa.

"Yay! Go daddy!" NaRa screamed supporting her father.

Sehun ran his heart out but he only secured a silver medal. The gold went to Infinite's Hoya. 

"Look NaRa, your daddy wona medal." Tao said excitedly.

They continued watching the event until it was over. Sehun's team, which is Team A won the overall event and received the trophy.

"Yay! Daddy won!" NaRa rejoiced.

 

 

After the event is over, SeHun took a quick shower and went to search for NaRa and his hyungs.

He found them in cafeteria eating and laughing together. 

I guess those hyungs can actually babysit. NaRa looks really happy, Sehun smiled.

"So if you have a puppy. What would you name it?" He heard Tao ask his daughter.

"How about Bacon?" Chanyeol suggested. "If I had a puppy, I would name it Bacon."

"Hey, guys." Sehun interrupted the conversation. "It seems like you guys had a fun day."

"Hey, daddy!" NaRa gave her father a hug. "Yes! Uncle Channie and Uncle Tao are so fun. Congrats on winning, daddy"

"Haha. Thanks NaRa." Sehun kissed his daughter's chubby cheeks. "And thanks hyungs for watching her."

"It was no problem." ChanYeol assured. "We had fun as well."

"Yeah, and I think NaRa did most of the watching." Tao joked. "I lost count the number of times she stopped Chanyeol and I from arguing."

They all said their goodbyes and Sehun took his daughter and left.

 

They stopped to have dinner at a Korean Restaurant before heading home to call YooNa.

 

 

"Hey hey!" YooNa greeted them.

"Hey mummy!" NaRa smiled brightly.

"Hey Honey-bunny." Sehun said smiling as well.

"So, what exciting adventure did you guys have today?" YooNa asked. "Did daddy puke or break anything, NaRa?" YooNa asked her daughter.

"No, mummy. Daddy won a medal today! And I spent the day with Uncle Channie and Uncle Tao." NaRa explained.

"Congrats on the medal honey!" YooNa said to her husband. "Those two giant babies took care of you?" YooNa asked NaRa.

"Yuppp.. They bought me snacks and Uncle Channie gave me a present." NaRa rambled on about her day.

Sehun was glad that today he did nothing that would cause laughter from his wife. 

He was wrong.

"Oh and daddy was holding Uncle Luhan's hand, and Uncle Tao said daddy is ghei with Uncle Luhan." Sehun gasped. He is going to kill his hyung. "But then Uncle Tao said that he is ghei with Uncle Kris and Uncle Channie is ghei with Uncle Baekhyun." NaRa continued explaining.

At this time YooNa can't stand it anymore and burst out laughing.

"I am going to kill that Huang Zitao." SeHun vowed.

"Haha.. Come on SeHunnie. I bet he accidentally let it slip." YooNa calmed Sehun down. 

"Mummy, Uncle Tao also told me he is gonna get me a puppy!" NaRa said excitedly.

"What?!" YooNa asked. 

"Can I kill him now?" Sehun asked looking hopeful.

"But mummy.. I really want a puppy!" NaRa begged. "And Uncle Tao said he will buy me all the accesories to take care of the puppy."

"Wel.... I've always wanted a dog too." YooNa said. "What do you think Sehunnie?"

"If you guys are happy, I'm happy.." Sehun said.

"Yeay! NaRa we're getting a puppy!" YooNa squealed excitedly.

"Yay!" NaRa cheered with her mum. 

Sehun loved seeing his family happy. But he still wants to kill that Huang ZiTao.

 

 

End of Day 5..

 

Author's note : awwwww.. This story is coming to an end. I really enjoyed writing it. And I hope you guys enjoy reading it! :) 

 

Please comment and subscribe. Oh btw, there will be more matching outfits of SeHun and NaRa to come in the next chapter! 

And what kind of dog is Tao going to get her? Hmmmmmm.. If you're curious then please subscribe :)