Decisions

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*Blue is in English*

 

*Red is in Korean*

 

 

 

Eden’s POV
I woke up sweating very hard. I had a terrible nightmare. I can’t believe that a dream like this would occur. Would this really happen to me? Let’s find out what my babe is doing first that is more important right now. *calls Nancy’s cell phone* "Hello." a boys voice said. "Good morning. Are you Patrick?" I asked. "Yes I am Patrick. Eden hyung why are you calling my Nancy?" Patrick asked me. "Patrick when did she become yours? We all know that she is mine and you should be calling her noona not just Nancy if you decide to speak Korean!" I said. "I can speak whatever language I want okay hyung. There is no rule that says I must speak Korean because I’m in Korea or if I’m partially Korean or not." Patrick said. "Okays then fine with hyung. Patrick is Nancy there?" I asked him. "Nancy she went out to give the person with the scary voice and his friend’s breakfast." Patrick said. When he said the one with the scary voice does he mean BAP or someone else? She better not be with them. But I told her to stay away from them and told her that they were bad boys do you think that she would believe in me I thought. "Patrick can you tell her to call me when she cones back?" I asked him. "Hyung ani I’m not going to tell her because she spends too much time with you and you never let her play with me!" Patrick shouted. "Eh. Why not you were on my side yesterday when she was sick and now you decide to go and become my enemy?" I asked. "Hyung whenever you came over to our house you always wanted to stay in her room with her and guess what you always locked the door and when I came home to get a hug you never let her come out of the room so I won’t agree with you unless if it’s good for the both of us." He said. "You sure are very logi-" before I even finished my sentence he hung up on me. How dare this little brat hang up on me! Oh well if he does tell her then she should call in less than an hour. If she doesn’t then I’ll call her.

End of POV
 

Nancy’s POV

When I walked back to our suite I saw Andrew about to start a game of baseball. "YAH ANDREW DIDN'T I TELL YOU BOYS THAT THIS IS NOT THE HOUSE BACK IN THE US AND YOU DONT HAVE THAT MUCH SPACE TO PLAY OUTDOOR GAMES IN HERE." I screamed. "I JUST WANTED TO HAVE SOME FUN HERE I HAVE NOTHING TO DO." Andrew said. "Kim Andrew how dare you raise you voice at me! Do you really want me to send you back home so you can stay with your parents and d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter