Jay Oppa

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Blue is in English*       *Red is in Korean*

 

 

 

Nancy’s POV

After telling A.O oppa about the news I feel like I just lifted a boulder off my chest. We finished celebrating the news of me being fought over the big 3.  

*nan niga jeil joah niga jeil yeppo jinaganeun gotgot meryogi da heullo niga jeil joah no hanamyon dwe gaseume segyo dwo biga sesangeso jeil sojngne*

I noticed that it was my daddy so I decided it’s the chance to tell him about Hello Baby.

- I picked up my phone -

 “Daddy.” I said.

“Hey my darling, how is Korea? Are the boys listening to you?” Daddy asked.

“Daddy Korea is jang. Yes the boys are listening to me, what makes you think that they would never listen to me?” I asked.

“Well darling that’s good to know. Can you do daddy a favor?” Daddy asked.

“Yea daddy what do you want me to do for you?” I asked

“Well daddy just landed. I want you to tell me which hotel you guys are at so I can come and join the fun. Can you also go down stairs and register me in for a room right next door?” Daddy asked

“Araso appa.” I replied

“Alright honey see you later.” Daddy said.

 -End of phone call-

OH MY GOD HOW AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO TELL HIM IN PERSON THAT IM GOING TO SIGN A CONTRACT LATER ON? HES GOING TO BE SO MAD AT ME NOW! I texted him the address of the hotel and went down stairs to the lobby and asked for a room next door. She gave me the key and I paid with my black credit card and went back up stairs and Andrew came out of nowhere. “Yah Andrew what are you doing this time?” I asked. “I’m just running around the house.” He replied. “Andrew can you gather the rest of the boys here again for a meeting?” I asked. “Sure noona I will gather everyone here.” Andrew said and went off. Not long after he left he came back with everyone else. “Another family meeting what are we talking about this time?” Kavin asked. “Okay when your uncle arrives no one talk about signing the contract with KBS araso?” I asked. “Okay we won’t tell him. WAIT WHAT UNCLE ADRIANS COMING!” Nicholas said. “Yes daddy is coming he is on his way to the hotel already. And he is going to be in the room next door.” I said. “So does it mean that you guys will switch rooms again like last time?” Patrick asked. “Most likely daddy and I will switch rooms again so that means that you guys will have to be on your best behavior and clean up before he arrives.” I replied. After I told them that daddy is coming over they started to run and clean up the suite.  I noticed my phone was ringing and it was daddy.

*nan niga jeil joah niga jeil yeppo jinaganeun gotgot meryogi da heullo niga jeil joah no hanamyon dwe gaseume segyo dwo biga sesangeso jeil sojngne* 

- I picked up my phone –

“Hey daddy you’re here already.” I asked.

“Hey darling yes I’m here already what floor and door number are you guys?” Daddy asked.

“We are on the 8th floor, room number 809.” I replied.

“Araso I’m on my way up. See you later.” Daddy said.

-Phone call ended-

“YAH BOYS HE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter