Pool

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Blue is in English*

*Red is in Korean*

 

Eden’s POV

When we got to the hotel I told the boys to go to the pool and play with the boys first if they could find them and I went up to Nancy’s suite and took my key out to open the door. I found Nancy sleeping soundlessly on the bed. I went over and tried to put the blanket over her but she woke up. “Oppa you here can we go to the pool now.” She said with her best aegyo. “Anything for my baby girl.” I said. I left the room so she can change into her bikini and I went to the bathroom to get her a few towels incase the kids needed one. Nancy walked out of her room. “Oppa how do I look?” She asked me. “Baby I think I might want you to wear my shirt later.” I said. “Oppa if I wear your shirt all the girls are going to just stare at you later.” She said. “Honey but if you don’t wear my shirt all the boys are going to drool over you.” I said. “Okay oppa you win but I'm going to take it off when I am in the water.” She said. We headed downstairs to the lobby and out to the pool. I saw Rasa siting at a chair waiting for me. “Hyung why are you not in the water?” I asked. “Well someone needed to look over the stuff.” Rasa said. “Oppa you don't need to do that.” She said. “Oppa I'm going to find the boys okay.” She said as she took my shirt off and gave it back to me. I noticed all the men around us starting to stare at her. “Baby wait for me!” I said. I followed after her and caught up I picked her up bridal style and waked in the water. “Baby you are never allowed to walk off when you are with me.” I said. “Oppa can you jebal put me down into the water.” She asked. “I will when you tell me that you are never going to walk away from me.” I said. “Fine oppa I promise that I will never walk away from you and if I do you can give me a punishment okay.” She said. “Yes and since you walked away from me just before you shall kiss your prince.” I said. “Can you put me down in the water first before the little ones see us?” She said. After I put her down she started running away from me and stuck out her tongue.

End of POV

Nancy’s POV

As oppa picked me up people around us just couldn't stop staring at us so I promised him that I would be punished if I ever run away from him. “Oppa haha you should of never put me down merong.” I said. While I was running away from him he stood there dumbfounded and I bumped into Yongguk. “Oh oppa mian.” I said. “It’s okay but it looks like you need some help do you want me to help you?” He a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter