Again

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Blue is in English*

 

*Red is in Korean*

 

 

 

Nancy’s POV

When we reached the hotel I told Kavin to make sure Patrick takes a shower before he goes to bed. 
-Next day- 
I woke up at 7 am and went to take a shower. When I came out I saw Patrick sitting on my bed playing with his iPad. "Patrick where are the boys". I asked. "They are watching TV". Patrick said. 

*nan niga jeil joah niga jeil yeppo jinaganeun gotgot meryogi da heullo niga jeil joah no hanamyon dwe gaseume segyo dwo biga sesangeso jeil sojngne* 

-Pickes it up

"Morning baby". Eden said. "Morning." I replied. "Baby you want to have breakfast with us". Eden asked. "Nah we have meal tickets from the hotel plus we can go to the swimming pool afterwards". I said. "Okay love you." Eden said. "Love you too." I replied. 
- End of phone call- 
"Patrick go outside and tell them that we are going to go downstairs for breakfast". I said. Patrick went outside the room and I changed my clothes. When I stepped out I saw the boys were all not in the room I guessed that they were downstairs already so I was on my way to the elevator. When I was walking out the room door I saw Himchan walking out from the room next door. "Morning baby I didn’t know you were at this hotel." Himchan said. "Oh Himchan shii don’t you guys live in a dorm together why are you here." I asked. "Aish don’t call me that call me oppa." Himchan said. "Okay I'll call you oppa but you have to tell me why you are here." I said. "Our dorm is being constructed right now and I’m not the only one where my whole team is here." Himchan replied. "Oppa can’t you guys live with your relatives?" I asked. "We can but then we would have to split up and we like sleeping together and we can compose music together that way." Himchan said. "Oppa you going down to breakfast?" I asked. "Yes I am." Himchan said. "You want to join me and my cousins for breakfast." I asked. "Sure let me fetch the boys first. You go down first." Himchan said. Himchan went back inside his suite.

Himchan pov

When I went back inside our room and I was so happy that Nancy lives right next door and it would be easier for us to be friends and become closer. "Yah hyung why are you talking to yourself and who is Nancy?" Daehyun asked. "Dongseang do you remember the girl that we meet on the beach and I kissed her on the cheek when her boyfriend was looking at me." I said. "Neh hyung." Daehyun said. "Yes her and I’m thinking of having her as the mother for our hello baby mother because she is so cute and good with kids." I said. "I like that idea." Yongguk said. "She is a cute and y girl and I would love her to become the mother of our season that will just become our best variety show ever." Yongguk said.

Nancy’s pov

I took the elevator down and saw the boys standing there. "Why didn’t you go inside?" I asked. "Because you have our tickets." Kavin said. "Oh I’m sorry." I said and handed the lady our tickets and we went inside. We sat at a table that was big enough for 14 people and I waited for Himchan and his boys to come downstairs. When I saw Himchan at the entrance I called him and he walked over here. I tried to keep my fan girl voice inside while they were here. "Oppa morning." I said. "Morning." Bap said. "I don’t like them." Patrick said. "Why don’t you like us?" Yongguk asked with a deep husky voice and scared Patrick. "Nancy he scares me a lot." Patrick said. "Patrick there is nothing to be scared about." I told him. "Oh please sit down this is so weird that we are all standing." I said. "Let’s introduce ourselves today since we didn't really introduce ourselves yet." Himchan said. "Ann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter