Breakfast

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*Blue is in English*

 

*Red is in Korean*

 

 

 

Nancy’s POV

After dinner it went like it was planned. We went shopping for clothes at the store and B.A.P. got closer to the boys. After we went shopping we went back to hotel and I told Patrick to get cleaned up and go to bed because it was almost 12 AM. “Hey Kavin what do you want to do tomorrow?” I asked. “Well maybe we can stay in this suite and stay in bed all day long.” Kavin said. “Well sure why not maybe we can make the boys some pancakes for breakfast and guess what?” I said. “What are you going to make them in letters so that they can eat their own names?” Kavin asked. “Nope even better, you are going to help me make it and maybe we can have some cookies and cake too.” I said. “Well wake me up when you need help because I don’t think that I will be able to wake up on my own without anyone helping me.” Kavin said. “Okay I’ll wake you up and you better make sure that all of the little ones shower before they fall asleep.” I said. After this talk I went back to my room and took a shower. I was thinking of various ways to tell Eden oppa that I am in Hello Baby and on top of that I’m doing this with B.A.P. he just hated them so much and I don’t even know how to give him all of this information. Oh well I guess I will have to deal with this when I become more busy and when he sees me in the show. *next day* when I woke up it was about 6 AM. I really need some more sleep these days. I went inside the boy’s room and woke Kavin up and we made pancakes for the little kids and I made extra so I can give some to B.A.P. After all the pancakes were made I went to wake the little ones up. Andrew, Nicholas and Patrick woke up after a few shake. I told them to go to the bathroom and get themselves cleaned up for breakfast. I went back outside and made sure that their names were spelled in a correct order and not misspelled. When I was about go and give B.A.P. Patrick jumped out of the bathroom and ran to me and jumped for a hug. “Good morning, Nancy my favorite cousin what did you make for me to eat?” Patrick asked. “Well look at the table and you will see; Patrick I will come back soon so eat without me first.” I told him. I walked out the door and went to B.A.P.’s hotel suite and rang the bell. “Just a moment.” A guy said and it sounded like either Yongguk or Yongnam oppa. They both just sound so alike. After a minute I saw Yongguk oppa open the door, he was shirtless and I can tell he woke up not too long ago because his eyes were still half closed and he also had a toothbrush in his mouth. When I saw him I was just so shocked that I shut my eyes and that he would be going around the house shirtless, wait it’s not even his house! There are fans outside across the streets and he’s in the hotel shirtless.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter