Congratulations

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

*Blue is in English*

 

*Red is in Korean*

 

 

 

Eden's POV 
"Hyung when do you think she’s going to call me?" I asked Rasa. "Yah dongsang stop worrying so much I’m sure she's going to call you tomorrow." Rasa said. "HYUNG LOOK AT THIS!" AO said. "Aish what is so important that I have to stop worrying about my girl?" I asked. "Nancy is on the news!" AO said. "What! "Big 3 arguing over a talented 14 year old Nancy from the United States." wow I never new she was going to be able to make into all three companies." I said. "Yah you better call her and tell her before she gets chased by the cops and doesn’t even know the reason behind it." Rasa said. "Hyung I’ll go and surprise her tomorrow instead I think that she is asleep already." I replied. 
End of POV 
Zelo’s POV 
"Yah Zelo you better go do the dishes instead of surfing over the internet." Himchan said. "Hyung Nancy is on the news!" I said. Not long after that all the hyungs came running over. "And you guys don’t like her sure then you wouldn’t be running here this fast." I said. "Zelo be quiet. Hyung we should bake a cake and surprise her tomorrow with this news." Youngjae said. "Your right we should celebrate it because she is the mother of our children in Hello Baby so we should right?" Jongup asked. “Can it be cheese cake?” Daehyun asked.  “Yah well if you want to then Zelo has to go and do the dishes!” Yongguk said. “Araso hyung I’ll clean the dishes. But can we not make her cheese cake?” I asked. “Wae I want to eat cheese cake though.” Daehyun said. “Hyung can’t we just make vanilla or at least marble?” Jongup asked. “Yes hyung Jongup is right can’t we eat a different flavor cake?” Youngjae replied. “Aish fine we can have something else besides cheese cake.” Daehyun said. “Araso then let me start cleaning the dishes then.” I replied. May be when we tell her about this news I should confess to her! But what if she doesn’t like me? Or what if she sees me differently when we are going to be doing Hello Baby? “Yah Zelo you better hurry up and stop daydreaming.” Daehyun said. “Hyung stop rushing me to clean the dishes faster. Unless if you want to eat with greased plates tomorrow!” I replied back.

End of POV<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter