Going to Seoul

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Blue is in English*

*Red is in Korean*

 

 

Nancys POV

I decided to give my boyfriend a surprise by going to Korea. I was told that I had to bring along my four cousins. I had no choice about bringing them or not. Since my patents were paying for the trip. "Kavin are you done packing yet?" I asked him. "Yes why don't you make sure that you have all the passports?" Kavin replied. I took out my North Face bag and made sure that I had all the passports in my bag, I also asked if anyone wanted to keep their electronics in my bag and the chargers. Patrick handed me his IPad, Andrew came over and handed me his mac, and I placed my mac and IPad in the bag also. We walked out and put our luggage in the car. Once we arrived at the airport and checked in our luggage. We also went through the security checks. When we were done we went straight to the plane and walked in because of our timing we barely made it in time. After 30 minutes I logged into the internet with my IPad, I face chatted with Rasa. "Oh Nancy are you looking for E.Den?" Rasa asked. “Oh Rasa if I was going to I would of called him and not you.” “Nancy are you on a plane by the way?” Rasa asked me. “Yes I have decided to come over to Korea this summer and surprise E.Den, please don’t tell him” I said. “You know my mouth I would be able to keep a secret for you. So do you want me to place a hold for the hotel for you?” Rasa asked. “When you book the hotel can you book a family suit?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter