Hate Mode on!

Dumb Move (REWRITE FROM "LOVE + HATE = ?")
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That guy continued with smile and said, "Take my hand..".

Yeri reached his hand and pulled by that guy until she be able to stand up. Her eyes looked straight into his eyes. Ahhh~~ is that lovely?

"Are you okay?". Ask him while caress her shoulders.

"I'm okay. I am very, very sorry for this.". Yeri just keep her head down.

"It's okay, it's not your fault.". Said that guy once again while pats her shoulders.

'Ahhh~~~ Is that true? Is.. Lee Taemin?' whispers Yeri's heart who still can't believe with what did she saw just now.

"Do you wanna come with me?".

Yeri said with her slow voice. "It's okay. I don't wanna distrubing you guys.".

"No, you not. You are not distrubing us actually. Come on.". Said Taemin then smile to her like an angel.

Hence, Yeri just follow his wish to join with other SHINee's members into the SBS building. But, everythings changed 360°...

When they are in front of the cafeteria, Taemin who was still holding Yeri's hand, suddenly stop for a while. "Hyung, I want to talk with her for a moment. You guys should go first.".

The leader of the group, Lee Jinki or known as Onew looked at Taemin and said, "Okay. But you must be hurry up because we still have a recording to do.".

"Yes, but do not forget to take her phone number.". Suddenly Jonghyun cut Onew's words as he wants to know more about her.

Minho step foward and poke Jonghyun's ear. "Hyung, it is not a time to tackle a girl. It is time to go.". Says Minho then he look at Taemin and Yeri with smile.

"Taem, we're gotta go. Come back before we start recording.". Says Onew while hold Taemin's shoulders.

Taemin rise just nodded and does an 'okay' sign. Yeri bow on them and stood up again while said, "Fighting!".

"Yeah. Fwaiting!~~". Said Key while shown his 'good luck' sign.

All four members are leaving Taemin and Yeri behind then step up inside the lift. They didn't know what will be happen next, but they know how behaviour Lee Taemin is.

Nobody else at there. Just both of them. Suddenly, Taemin becoming an anger person. Yeri have no idea why but she seems so affraid if he was actually angry with her because of that incident.

"Kyaaa~~!". Taemin start to yells at Yeri, "Such a annoying kid. Why do you throw those p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter