Something

Dumb Move (REWRITE FROM "LOVE + HATE = ?")
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's POV

While the others still searching on the other flower side, I'm only intrested with the rose. Yeah.. You know why, right? Because no flowers that more beautiful than white rose.


 

Meanwhile, Yeri just ignore Taemin, she want to help the others. But Seulgi are busy with the others to pick their flowers. She doesn't have any choice except to help Taemin. Yeri step in slow to Taemin side.Suddenly, Taemin looked at Yeri while holding a bud of white rose.

Their eyes met each other. They feels their bad feelings around their mind. But at the same time, their heart are beating so fast and unusualy. Ahhhh~~~ what those feelings are?

Taemin stop seeing her then put back the white rose and take the red rose beside him.

Huh? Why does he pick that red one? Says Yeri in her heart.

Taemin just ignore her all the time.


 

Three days later, Yeri is going to Joy's house because she didn't come to work like always. Yeri feel so worried and decide to see Joy at her home. Once she reachs at Joy's house, Yeri press the bell. But Joy doen't open the door. End up, Yeri entering the door's password number and enters the house. She knows Joy's password because it's her birthday number.

When she go to the living room, she saw a lot of tissue box. When she see clearly at the sofa, she shock then run to the sofa."Joy-yaa~~! What happend to you?".

Joy see her friend's face then she look on the TV screen with tears.

"What happen? Tell me why.". Yeri tried to make Joy calm.

"Minho...".

"Why?".


 

Flash back. Two days ago.

Joy was waiting Minho for almost 2 hours at Mouse Rabbit Restaurant. He promise to meet his girlfriend at 12 noon. "It's 2p.m. and he still didn't came. Yahh~~". Sigh Joy alone.

Suddenly, Minho come from behin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter