Mix And Match

Dumb Move (REWRITE FROM "LOVE + HATE = ?")
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 days later...

The vechile was pack on the road and the walkers were holds their umberella. The clouds are full in the space hiding the sun that shine the day. It seems like the rainy day was coming. Especially in Incheon, Seoul. Yeri see the clouds trough the window while memorise about what Taemin said 2 days ago.

"Such an annoying kid. Why do you throw those paper to my face?! Do you know that I AM AN IDOL?!!".

"STOP IT!! Just go.. I don't want to see you and don't ever show your face in front of me again!"

Yeri tried to forget about that but she can't. It looks like that she hates him more than she loves him before.

"Yeri.. Why do you standing there for a long time? Come, help me replace those flowers.". Said the cute girl which is Yeri's best friend since high school, Joy.

Yeri turn back and watching Joy who prepairing the flowers that being ordered from customers. She start the confession with a question, "Look, what do you feel if suddenly your boyfriend or your favourite idol angry and bashing you just because you was accidently fell on him?".

Joy was still busy prepairing the flowers and answer her friend question. "Of course I'm angry with him but maybe he's not in mood. So don't give him stress. Err.. Why do you asking about that?".

Yeri continued, "Actually....".

When Yeri tried to explain about her story, they heard the bell is ringing. Maybe it's a customer. Yeri and Joy are looking at the door with high hopes. But, the person that enters the shop is Seulgi.

Seulgi heading straight to Joy and said, "Thank you for helping. Now you can go home.".

"What?! That's it?". Joy confused

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter