A Mess

Dumb Move (REWRITE FROM "LOVE + HATE = ?")
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The city of Seoul. The most favorite place for tourists from around the world. Some tourists are came to travel and some of them were coming to shopping at here. Not to forget, some tourist are hyped to see Korean artists across the streets. Besides, the K-pop season will never end. Thanks to thier hardworking and consistency comebacks.

But it's different for Yeri and her sister, Seulgi. They're both emigrated from a small village at the countryside to the town and open a flower shop that owns by them. It's been 3 weeks' since the 'White Lotus Flower Shop' is open for bisness. Seulgi was a flower-holic especially a sunflower type. While Yeri is only one who interested on white roses.The idea to open the store is inspired by Seulgi but the idea for the store name is come from Yeri.

Even it is Saturday, Yeri is still on her shop although the other stores are close for their lunch time. But Yeri can't rest besides Seulgi already ask her to take care of the shop.

Yeri was still on her table while waiting for customers. "Ahh~~ It's lunch time but I didn't eat anything today.". Yeri whispered alone as she bowed her head to the little paper that was on the table.

Suddenly, a sound of bell echoes. Yeri immediately raised his head ehile looking at the door that opend by her sister."Ahhh~~ Seulgi, why you're so late? I'm very hungry right now.".

Seulgi carries a parcel that contains foods and chopsticks that she buyed from the stall nearby and slowly put on the table . "Here, take this. I'm buying a special bibimbap to my special little sister.".

"Bibimbap?", says Yeri then take out the parcel that her sister put in front of her. She opened it and she saw a colourful rice roll that contains a slice of omlets, cucumbers, carrots, radish and the star of the dish, Chicken! Rolled up with a rice, seeweeds and slices perfectly. "Wow!! A chicken bibimbap. Thanks sistur~".

Seulgi smiles when looking at her little sister then said, " You're welcome. Alright. Stop looking at the food and keep looking on the shop.".

"Whatta-??!". Yells Yeri unhappy then smirk on her sister. "Again?".

"YES! Of course. We still need more customers, you know?". Says Seulgi again and sat next to Yeri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter