Boy Meets Fist

♥ S U P E R S T A R ♥ E X P R E S S ♥

‘Love, naege wa neon like this, so love gidarin neoran girl true love...’

“Aigoo~ look at her.” Kandi tsked. “She can’t get her eyes off the screen.”

Yui looked at Mimi. “Yah Mimi! Are you okay?”

“Neh? Of course I’m alright. Why?” Mimi replied without even taking her eyes off the TV.

“Are you sure? Cause, it’s just that...you’ve been staring at the TV ever since that song played.”

Mimi blinked and looked at Yui and Kandi. “Oh, really? Well, it’s just that...well the song’s amazing! It’s really...cool.” She grinned.

“Arasso.” Yui smiled. “Oh, Kandi unnie.”

“Neh?”

“Where’s Alea unnie anyway?”

“Oh, she went to a variety show together with lala, HyunJae, SoRa and Nao.”

“Coordinator Kim said we doesn’t have any activities for this morning, should we go shop somewhere?” Yui smiled excitedly.

“Shopping?” Kandi asked worriedly. “Don’t you think it’s quite dangerous? I mean we can’t just go out there, people will know us.”

“Then, should we bring body guards?”

“We don’t have body guards.”

“Hmm...” Yui looked at Mimi. “Yah, Mimi! Think of a plan, we have to go shopping without being recognized!”

Mimi thought for a moment. “How about disguising as a guy?”

“Neh? A guy? Are you crazy?” Yui’s eyes widened.

“It could work.” Kandi smiled and grab the two girls and went inside their room.

----

“Whoo!” Hyung Joon cried as he walked himself inside their dressing room. “Rehearsing for tomorrow’s music bank sure is tiring.”

“Hyun J hyung,” Jung Min muttered. “Why don’t we go eat lunch outside? There’s a mall on the other side of the street.”

“Lunch?” Hyun joong asked. “Arasso. Go grab your jackets.”

“Oh yeah!” Kyu Joong and Young Saeng high-fived each other.

----

At the mall...

“Are you sure about this?” Yui asked, she held the cap she was wearing. “Don’t I look so weird in these clothes?”

“Of course not!” Kandi looked at Yui. “You’re so handsome.”

“I’m a girl.”

“But if you should’ve been a guy, I would’ve fallen for you.”

“Stop saying those things! It creeps me out!”

“Unnie, where did you get these clothes anyway?”  Mimi asked.

“”Oh that? It’s my twin brother’s clothes, I bought these for his birthday last year but since we’re not allowed to go home...I didn’t get to give these to him.”

“Oh I see.” Mimi pulled up her pants. “Unnie, I don’t think these pants suits me. It’s getting a little loose on the waist line.”

“Really?” Kandi pulled up Mimi’s pants. “You’re right. Why don’t you go inside the restroom? I have a belt here with me.” She handed Mimi a belt.

“Arasso.” Mimi turned to leave.

“Oh and don’t forget to go inside the men’s restroom.”

“Neh? Why?!”

“You’re a guy remember? If you went inside the women’s restroom, they’ll surely gonna freak out seeing a guy and you’ll definitely get into trouble.”

“Aishh~ Fine.” Mimi turned a corner and went inside the men’s restroom. She sighed in relief, “Good thing there aren’t anyone here.”

----

“Hold on a minute.” Hyun Joong cried. “I need to use the restroom, nature’s calling.”
“Hyung, you need to go back immediately! There’ll be no one to pay for the bill.” Young Saeng teased.

Hyun Joong stood up and whacked his dongsaeng. He then went to the restroom.

“Aigoo, how can my pants be so loose?” Mimi complained. “Nevermind.”

Suddenly, Hyun Joong went out on one of the doors and saw Mimi tugging up her pants. “What are you doing?” he asked.

Mimi gasped and blushed. Aigoo~ what should I do?, she wondered.

“Excuse me sir, is there something wrong?”

“Uhh...no, there’s nothing wrong. I’m fine, thank you.” Mimi clenched her fist in nervousness.

“Are you sure?” Hyun Joong patted Mimi’s shoulders.

“I said I‘m fine!” Mimi turned around and accidentally hit Hyun Joong on the eyes with her fist and gasped. “Omo!”

“Ow!” Hyun Joong cried in pain, holding his right eye. He looked at Mimi with a confused look. “Yah! Are you a girl? Or perhaps...a gay?”

“Of course I’m a girl! Do I look like a gay?” Mimi gasped again and covered .

“But if you’re a girl, why were you wearing guy clothes?”

Mimi looked at her clothes. “Because...I’m a tomboy!” She then rushed outside the restroom and went towards her two unnie. “Unnie, we should go. I think the guy in the restroom awhile ago recognized me!”

“Neh?!” Yui exclaimed. “Aishh! You should’ve been a bit careful!”

“It’s alright.” Kandi muttered. “We should go back to the dorm.”

----

“Hyung, the food’s already-” Kyu Joong gasped as he saw Hyun Joong’s black eye. “Hyun J hyung, what happened to you?”

“Hyung!” Hyung Joon cried. “Did you get into a fight?”

“Hyung, tell us!” Jung Min muttered. “Who did this to you?”

“I just hit my eye on the door awhle ago.” Hyun Joong lied. “Don’t worry, It’s nothing serious. Then, let’s eat!”

----

Back at SK8tEr DoLLs dorm, Mina and the others went inside. “Unnie!” Mimi rushed towards Mina. “Unnie, can you give a Shakespeare advice?”

“Neh? Why?”

“Something embarrassing happened to me today. I accidentally punched a guy but it wasn’t on purpose! I feel so bad for him; I didn’t even apologize to him!”

“It’s okay, you don’t mean t anyway. Remember, Shakespeare once said: ‘Oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse.’ Cheer up!” Mina smiled at the little girl.

Mimi hugged her. “Kamsahamnida unnie! Even though your Shakespeare thing sometimes creeps me out, you’re still the best.”

“I know.”

The laughed and went to the living room. He looks so familiar, Mimi thought. I feel like I’ve seen him somewhere before.

----END of CHAPTER SIX----