Baengshin

♥ S U P E R S T A R ♥ E X P R E S S ♥

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung~!” HeeChul screamed. “Hyung!”

LeeTeuk rushed towards HeeChul and HanKyung’s room. “Yah, why were you screaming?”

“Hyung, have you seen Baengshin?”

“Baengshin? I taught you slept together last night.”

“You’re right but when I woke up, I couldn’t seem to find him.”

“He must be at the living room.”

“You’re right, living room!” HeeChul panic as he rushed towards the living room.

“Hyung,” KiBum replied. “Why were you running?”

HeeChul ignored him and search for Baengshin at the living room. He went to the kitchen and opened the kitchen cabinets. “Hyung,” HanKyung looked at his hyung curiously. “What are you looking for?”

“HanKyung ah, have you seen Baengshin?”

“Baengshin? No, why?”

“I can’t seem to find him.”

“Hyung, you probably won’t find him if you looked inside the kitchen cabinets.”

“Yah, don’t you know Baengshin usually hides inside these kitchen cabinets just to steal some foods?”

“What?! Baengshin did? Can’t believe your stupid cat knows how to steal.”

“Yah! Don’t call him stupid! Who taught you those things?”

“You. Remember when we were still trainees? You taught me things like stupid, freak, idiot...”

“I didn’t!” HeeChul protested then went to LeeTeuk. “Hyung, can you cancel all my activities for today? I just need to find Baengshin.”

“Cancel? All?” LeeTeuk blinked several times. “I can’t tell manager you wanted to cancel your schedules to look for a cat.”

“Then tell him I’m sick, tell him I’m...uhh...I’m having a fever. A very high fever!”

“Arasso, but only for today.”

“Hyung, kamsahamnida.” HeeChul went to the kitchen and took a strawberry milk.

EunHyuk went to the kitchen and gasped as he saw HeeChul opening one of his strawberry milk. “Nooooooooooooo~!” He snatched away the strawberry milk from his hyung.

“Yah! Don’t be so selfish! Give me that!” HeeChul snatched the milk away from EunHyuk and rushed to the living room.

“Hyung!” EunHyuk chase HeeChul to the living room.

“Yah! Stop running!” KangIn complained.

SiWon looked at his two hyungs who were chasing each other. “Hyung, I’ve got an idea! Why don’t you stop running? I’ll read you the bible for today.”

“No thanks!” HeeChul cried.

“When was the last time SiWon read us a parable from the bible again?” YeSung whispered to RyeoWook.

“Three years ago, he read us the story of the son who was rich and became poor then became rich again. We didn’t quite understand the story since we were doing random things.” RyeoWook replied.

“Hyung!” EunHyuk cried.

“Yah, Hyukie ah. Ever heard of the saying; Give and Take?”

“Hyung! Give it back!”

HeeChul sighed. “Arasso.” He went over to EunHyuk and handed him his strawberry milk then went to the front porch. “LeeTeuk hyung! Don’t forget about my schedules.”

“Arasso! Good luck!” LeeTeuk called out to HeeChul who closed the door behind him.

EunHyuk opened his strawberry milk and took a sip. “Hyung~! I told you not to drink it!”

----

“Unnie!” Yui shook Alea. “Why aren’t you getting ready yet? We’ll be having our pictorial for ELLE later.”

“Yui, I think I have a fever...” Alea sniffed then coughed. “Can you tell Manager to cancel all my activities?”

“Don’t worry unnie, we’ll take care of it.” Yui reached for her phone and called Manager SooMan.

“SooMan nim? It’s Yui.”

“Oh, Yui.” SooMan replied from the other line. “What’s up?”

“Alea unnie’s having a fever, I don’t think she can attend all her activities for today.”

“Really? Then don’t worry, I’ll cancel everything for her.”

“Gomawo SooMan nim.”

“Don’t mention it. Be sure to take care of her, arasso?”

“Yeh, arasso.” She hanged up and went towards Alea. “Have you taken a medicine yet?”

“I already did.”

Suddenly, YuNa went inside. “Unnie! The car’s already here!”

“You should go; I’ll take care of myself.”

“Unnie, we’re leaving then! Get well soon, we’ll try to go home as early as we can!” YuNa cheerfully said.

Hours later...

Alea jumped off her bed. “I think I’m feeling good now.” She went to the living room and switch on the TV. Suddenly, their song ONE played on one of the music shows. “I think I‘ll go take a walk for awhile.” She went to her room and grabs a coat. She then turned off the TV and walked out of their dorm.

At the street, Alea walked silently when she saw a stray cat. It was Baengshin. She walked towards the cat and carried. “Awww~ you’re so cute. Who’s your owner anyway? How can he abandon you like this? He’s so cruel!”

Not far from their spot, HeeChul appeared and gasped as he saw Alea carrying Baengshin. “Yah!” He rushed towards the girl.

“Oh? HeeChul sunbae, what are you doing here?” Alea asked.


“You mean what are you doing with Baengshin?”

“Neh? Baengshin?” She looked at the cat. “Oh~ is this yours?”

“Yah, why were you with him?” HeeChul gasped weirdly. “You catnapped him, didn’t you?!”

“What? Catnapped? Of course not! Do I look like catnapper?”

“Uhh...yes?”

“Yah! I didn’t catnapped Beukshin!”

“Baengshin.” HeeChul corrected.

“Okay, Baengshin. It just happened that I saw him on the streets. Besides, you were the one who abandoned him.” Alea run her fingers on Baengshin’s fur.

“I didn’t abandon him, I lost him.”

“Then you should’ve kept an eye on him.”

“Yah, at least I didn’t abandon him. What are you doing here anyway? Shouldn’t you be doing a pictorial or CF or something?”

“My manager cancelled it.”

“Really? Why? Oh I know! You got fired or kicked out of the group, right?”

“I didn’t!” Alea pouted. “What about you? Why weren’t you on schedule?”

“I got it cancelled.”

“For what?”

“To look for Baengshin.”

“You cancelled it all to look for a cat?”

“He’s not just a cat!”

“Arasso,” Alea handed Baengshin to HeeChul. “Yah, why were you so hard on us anyway? Sometimes I get the feeling that whenever you would see our faces; you just would want to kill us all. Do you hate us that much?”

“Actually, yes. I hate you that much.”

“Why? It’s not like we bullied you or what.”

“It’s just that, we both got off on the wrong side. We didn’t even know about your group being my group’s girl branch.”

“What’s wrong with having a girl group? Was that really a big deal to you?”

“it’s just that...you know...aishh~! Why am I talking to you like this anyway?”

“You’re worried we’ll steal the spotlight from you, aren’t you?”

HeeChul cleared his throat and pretended to brushed Baengshin’s fur.

“Don’t worry, we’re not like what you think of us.”

“I hope so.” HeeChul lokked at his watch. “I gotta go.”

“Uhh...yeh. Annyeonghikasipseo sunbae. Take care of yourself.”

HeeChul smirked. “Don’t mind me, you should worry about yourself. I don’t need anyone worrying about me.” He turned and rushed off.

Alea sighed. “Although he may seem a bit cold on the outside, I can feel he’s warmth deep inside him.” Alea blinked. “Omo, what am I saying?”

She smiled as her eyes followed HeeChul. “Sunbae.”

----END of CHAPTER FIVE----