Chapter Thirty Six: Boys Next Door

♥ S U P E R S T A R ♥ E X P R E S S ♥

“Minah,” Xue looked at Minah who was packing her bag. “Where are you going?”

Minah smiled. “I’m going to attend school today.”

“Really? Can I come?”

“Sure.” Minah looked at her wrist watch. “Unnie, let’s go.”

At Minah’s school…

“Annyeonghaseo~” the students waved and smiled at Minah as she and Xue walked down the school entrance.

“You’re really famous, aren’t you?” Xue looked at Minah.

She smiled. “Not me, ‘we’.”

They giggled as they head towards the school canteen. “Unnie, let’s eat breakfast first.”

“Sure.” Xue looked around and pointed at a bunch of guys walking towards their direction. “Who are they?”

Minah looked at the direction Xue was pointing. “I don’t know, new students I think.”

“Uhh…excuse me,” one of the guys asked in English. “Do you speak English?”

Minah and Xue recognize the accent and smiled. “Sui le han yu? (Are you Chinese?)”

The guy smiled and so are the others. “Shi! (Yes!)”

“Nice to meet you then,” Xue went over to Minah and looked at the guys again. “New students?”

“Yeah, we’re kind of lost.” Another guy replied. “Do you know where we can find Room 15 Section 1?”

Minah’s eyes widened. “I’m from that class!”

“What a coincidence, it’s a good thing we met you.” The guys smiled.

“Let’s go, I’ll introduce you to our classmates.” Minah looked at Xue. “Let’s go, unnie.”

----

“97…98…99…100.” Heechul looked around. “Aissh~ where is that girl? I told her to be here in 30 minutes! I’ll count to 100 again; If she’s not here, I’m surely going to kill her!”

“Sunbae!” Alea called out from afar, she then rushed towards Heechul.

Heechul cleared his throat. “Uhh…97…98…99…100! Oh, good thing you came in time!”

Alea tsked. “Of course, so where are we going?”

“Where do you want to go?”

Alea thought for a moment. “Let’s go at an amusement park!”

“Oh, c’mon! You know I hate crowds.”

Alea pouted. “Then let’s just go home.”

“Yah, I was just joking.” Heechul sighed. “Arasso, let’s go.”

Alea smiled and dragged Heechul out of the coffee shop.

At the park…

“And…Cue!” the director of WGM cried.

Kyuhyun smiled at Hunni. “What are you smiling at?” Hunni raised an eyebrow.

“Nothing, you look…weird.”

“What?! What do you mean?”

“Forget it.” Kyuhyun looked around and thought for a moment. “Yah, wanna play a game?”

“What game?”

“Starcraft, I just saw a computer shop nearby.”

“Arasso,” Hunni looked around, her eyes widened when she saw two familiar faces. “Sunbae, isn’t that Heechul and Alea?”

“What? Really?” Kyuhyun looked at the direction his ‘wife’ was pointing as the camera went to focus on Heechul and Alea. “Hyung!”

Heechul looked around and saw Kyuyun. “Kyuhyun ah!”

“Hyung, what are you doing here?”

“We’re going on a date.”

“A friendly date.” Alea stated. “What are you guys doing here anyway?”

“We’re filming for WGM.” Hunni smiled and pointed at the staffs.

Alea and Heechul smiled and bowed. “Annyeonghaseo~”

“Annyeong~” the staffs waved at the two.

“Looks like our dongsaengs caught us in act,” Heechul whispered to Alea as she smiled.

----

“Hello,” the boys bowed down and smiled.

The first guy took a step forward. “Ann…y-yeong..haseo, my name is Ao Quan.”

“I’m Wang Zi.” Wang Zi glanced at his left side.

The other guy lifted his head and smiled. “Oh, I’m Xiao Yu.”

The other girls smiled and squeaked as they looked at Xiao Yu.

Xiao Jie hesitated. “M…my name’s Xiao Jie.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Wei Lian.”

“And I’m A Wei.”

“Annyeong everyone,” Minah greeted. “They’re our new students from China. I hope you welcome them warmly and please treat them well.”

“Neh, class president.” The others replied as they smiled at the six guys.

Minah looked at the six guys. “Oh, you can seat at the vacant seats at the back.” She muttered in mandarin. “But if any of you is uncomfortable seating at the back, you can switch seats with me.”

“Xiexie man,” Ao Quan smiled and walked towards his seat as the others followed him from behind and sat at their respective seats.

Minah smiled and took a seat.

‘Kriiing~! Kriiing~!’

She pulled out her phone and read the message:

Hye Won (Xue)

8:45, 01-07-11

 

   Minah, I’m just going to hang around the school. Call me if it’s already you’re lunch break.

   Saranghae~

Minah smiled at her unnie’s message. “Minah shi,” someone called out to her.

She looked at her side and smiled. “What is it?”

“Are they blood brothers?”

Minah blinked and looked at the new students. “I don’t know, maybe. Waeyo?”

“Nothing, it’s just that they look alike but the other one’s more handsome.”

Minah laughed. “Who’s handsome?”

“Xiao Yu.” The student smiled.

The two then looked at Xiao Yu who was silently reading a manga.

----

“What should we eat?” Kyuhyun asked Hunni and looked at Heechul and Alea. “Hyung, noona. What do you like to eat?”

Heechul looked at Alea. “Umm…should we eat shinseulro?”

“Shinseulro?!” Hunni and Alea cried in unison.

Heechul nodded. “What’s wrong with that?”

The two girls smiled and high-fived each other. “Let’s go.”

The four went inside a restaurant as two cameramen followed them from behind. They sat at a nearby table and ordered Shinseulro.

Hunni looked around and glanced at the restaurant’s bulletin board. “Gift Certificates?”

Alea looked at the direction Hunni was looking. She smiled, “Woah~ 2 gift certificates worth 50,000 won?”

Kyuhyun and Heechul raised an eyebrow and looked at the bulletin board as well. “Do you girls want those gift certificates?”

“Neh!” the two replied.

Heechul looked at Kyuhyun who smiled. They called the waitress and asked her to give them two huge bowls of ramen. “Are you sure, sir?” the waitress asked.

“Of course!” Heechul exclaimed. “I’m doing this for my girlfriend.”

“I’m a girl and a friend.” Alea piped in.

“And I’m doing this for my wife.” Kyuhyun smiled at Hunni.

The waitress smiled and walked out. She gave Hunni and Alea two Shinseulros while she delivered Kyuhyun and Heechul’s huge bowl of ramen. She pulled out a stopwatch, “If you happen to finished it in time, then you get to give those gift certificates to your wife and girlfriend. The record you need to beat is 3 minutes.”

Heechul and Kyuhyun raised their chopsticks. “Hwaiting!”

“Ready? Set…go!”

----

“Finally, it’s lunch break!” Minah stood up and packed her bag. She looked at the six guys who were walking out of the room. “Big brother, where’s the canteen?” A-wei asked, looking around.

Xiao Jie whacked him. “It’s located on the school’s south, west and east.”

“How did you know?” Xiao Yu looked at Xiao Jie.

He raised the paper he was holding. “It’s in the school map.”

Wang Zi smiled. “Let’s go eat at the school’s east canteen then.”

The guys cheered and rushed away. Minah smiled as she looked at them and dialled Xue’s number. “Unnie, where are you? I’ll go pick you up so we can eat lunch.”

“I’m at the school’s canteen,” Xue smiled and looked around.

“Which canteen?”

“East.”

Minah laughed, “Arasso, wait for me unnie.”

She grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

Later at the school canteen…

“Aren’t they those guys?” Xue pointed at the new students.

“Uhh…neh.” Minah handed Xue a burger and a drink. “Unnie, don’t they somehow…look alike?”

“You’re right, waeyo?”

“Nothing, I’m guessing their blood brothers.”

Xue looked at them. “I guess you’re right.”

A Wei looked around and saw Minah and Xue. “Third brother, it’s Ai Qian and Xue Han!”

Xiao Yu smiled as he looked at Minah. “Ai Qian!” he called out.

Minah looked at the guys and smiled. “Ni hao (Hello).”

Xiao Yu walked towards Minah. “N-ni hao, uhh…can we eat with you?”

“Sure.” Xue and Minah nodded.

Ao Quan looked at Xiao Yu. “What’s up with Xiao Yu?”

Wang Zi smiled. “He’d been love struck ever since he saw Ai Qian.”

“So he’s in love.” Wei Lian asked. “What do you think fourth brother?”

“I think he’s calling us to come over.” Xiao Jie walked towards Xiao Yu and the two girls. “Ni hao.”

“Ai Qian said we can eat with them.” Xiao Yu gave a huge smiled.

“Xiexie, Ai.” All six of them sat at the huge table.

“Hmm…” Xue thought for a moment. “Can I ask you a question?”

“Go ahead.” Ao Quan nodded.

“Are you guys blood brothers or somehow…related?”

“Yeah, we’re blood brothers.” Wang Zi replied. “We came here to study ‘cause of our father’s will.”

“Actually,” Xiao Yu continued. “We don’t really know each other but two weeks ago, our dad’s lawyer called us and told us that we share the same father.”

“All six of you?!” Minah’s eyes widened. “Woah~”

The guys nodded. “After that, he told us that we have to live together for a year, go to school together and love each other as brothers.”

“All for a 100 million dollar.” A wei lowered his voice.

“Neh?!?” Minah and Xue looked at the guys. “Really?”

“And with that, we have to go home before 12 or else we’ll lose the contract.” Xiao Jie pouted.

Wei Lian shivered. “And we have to hug each other before going to sleep.”

The girls laughed as the guys went red in embarrassment. “Why do you have to say that?”

“Woah~” Xue smiled. “I felt like I’m watching a Korean drama or something.”

“You’re right,” Minah smiled and looked at Xiao Yu.

Xiao Yu’s heart sank, I feel like I’m looking at an angel.

Suddenly, the school bell rang. “Oh, it’s the bell.”

Minah looked at her wrist watch. “Oh, Xue and I have to go; we still need to accomplish other responsibilities.”

“What responsibilities?” Xiao Yu asked.

“Responsibilities of being a superstar.” Minah smiled and grabbed Xue by the wrist. “See you tomorrow guys!”

“Bye!” Xue waved and smiled.

The guys looked at each other. “They’re superstars?”

----

Alea and Hunni looked at Heechul and Kyuhyun.

“3…2…” the waitress counted.

Kyuhyun and Heechul raised their chopsticks.

“…1!”

“Songgeo! (Success!)” the two exclaimed.

Alea and Hunni’s jaw dropped.

‘BURP~!’

Kyuhyun gulped. “Mianhae.”

Heechul laughed. “Mianhae too.”

The waitress smiled. “Congratulations! Please wait for a minute; I’m just going to get the gift certificates.”

“Kamsahamnida~” the girls cried and smiled.

“Aegyo~” Alea said, looking at Heechul. “Sunbae, I can’t believe you could finish something like that! I mean…you’re so thin!”

Heechul smiled. “I’m so full right now.”

“Me too.” Kyuhyun smiled and looked at Hunni. “You happy?”

Hunni smiled. “Na haengbokae (I’m so happy).”

The waitress walked towards them and handed the girls their gift certificates. The two high-fived each other, “Let’s go shopping at Myeondong.”

“Hold on,” Heechul snapped. “Can you do it later? We’re too full right now.”

“Arasso.”

Meanwhile at the restaurant’s kitchen…

The waitress walked towards Hyo Sun. “Success.”

Hyosun smiled and looked at Kyuhyun from afar. “You’ve changed so much, oppa. You’ve grown into a real man after knowing her.”

“Hyosun, aren’t you going to head off to your next job? The bakeshop?” The waitress asked. “You’re probably late by now.”

“Maybe later,” Hyosun sighed and went back to the kitchen.

----

The next day…

“Minah,” their class advisor said.

“Neh, seungsaengnim (teacher)?” Minah lifted her head.

“Since you’re the class president, why don’t you show the school to the new students so they can know more about it?”

“Uhh…neh.” Minah agreed. “But can I have a companion?”

“Sure, who do you want to come with you?”

She looked at her left and smiled. “Park Eunjae.”

Eunjae looked at her. “Minah ssi…really? Omo, gomawo.”

Minah winked at her. “I’m doing this so you can be close with Xiao Yu.”

Eunjae smiled. “You’re the best.”

“I know.”

The two laughed and high-fived each other.

Later at the school grounds…

“Okay, so first thing is we’re going to the school canteen and go grabbed some snacks in case you get hungry while roaming around the school.” Minah looked at her wrist watch. “After buying, you guys go back here immediately okay?”

“Okay.” The guys immediately rushed towards the school canteen.

After some minutes, they guys walked towards them. Just then, a huge car stopped in front of them. “What’s that?” Wangzi asked, pointing at the car.

“That’s our ride.” Minah smiled and looked at them. “Please go inside now and find a comfortable place for you to sit.”

“And don’t forget to give space for us,” Eunjae smiled.

Wangzi went inside and sat at the back corner while Xiao Jie and Wei Lian sat at the middle. Ao Quan and A wei sat at the back not far from Wangzi. Xiao Yu hesitated, “You can go first, Ai.”

“No, it’s okay.”

“No,” Xiaoyu insisted. “You go first.”

Minah smiled. “Okay.”

Minah went inside and sat at the front; Xiaoyu looked at Minah and smiled. He then sat beside her, “Why are you seating beside me?” she aked.

“Nothing, I just find it comfortable seating here.”

Eunjae went inside and looked at Minah and Xiaoyu. “Uhh…where do I sit?”

Minah looked at Eunjae then to Xiaoyu. “Oh, why don’t you sit here beside Xiaoyu? I’m just going to sit beside you guys.”

“Gomawo, Minah ssi.” Eunjae sat beside Xiaoyu.

Xiaoyu frowned and move aside, a little away from Eunjae. She looked at him confusingly, “Why are moving away from me?”

“Nothing. I just find it uncomfortable.” Xiaoyu grinned and sighed.

Minah stood up. “Alright, on the outside you can see the school library which exceeds up to 450 sq. meters. Beside it is the building 5 of the elementary students. Also, next to the building five is the football field which exceeds up to 3, 600 sq. meters.”

The guys looked at Minah with a shocked expression.

“Beside the football field is building 4 of the middle school students.” Minah continued. “Next to it is the Paradise Park which exceeds up to 900 sq. meters, beside it is the building 3 of the high school students.”

“That’s our building,” Ao Quan glanced outside.

Eunjae stood up and smiled. “Bingo.” She muttered in mandarin. “Next to the building three is the school’s gymnasium which exceeds up to 650 sq. meters.”

“750.” Minah corrected.

“Oh, right. 750 sq. meters and beside it is the building 2.5 of the college students, next to it is building 2.4, 2.3, 2.2 and the building 2. Beside the building two is the the school’s science experiment building. Next to it is the school’s art museum and beside it is the building 1 of the faculty and staffs.”

“Also, we’re currently studying at Seoul Campus for beginners and intermediate level education and beside us is the Anseong Campus for advance level education. Currently, our school director is Mr. Oh Ki Taek while the college associate dean is Mr. Kim Sam.”

Eunjae smiled. “Once again, welcome to International Center, 221 Heukseokdong Dongjakgu Seoul’s Chung Ang University.”

“That was long.” Wei Lian muttered.

“Oh, it’s just the school’s address.” Minah smiled.

The car stopped in front of building 3. Minah looked at her watch, “Sorry guys, I have to go now.” Minah grabbed her bag. “Eunjae, since we’ve already showed them the school I think it’s time for you guys to go back to the classroom.”

Minah waved goodbye. “See you tomorrow guys!”

Xiaoyu pouted. “Why isn’t she attending afternoon classes?”

“It’s because she’s a superstar and she needs to complete her schedule.” Eunjae replied, looking at Xiaoyu. “Sometimes, she would be absent for about three days or a week if her group’s practicing for their comeback or preparing for a concert.”

“I’m not talking to you.” Xiaoyu looked at her.

“I’m just saying,” she looked at the other guys. “C’mon guys, we’ll go back to the classroom.”

Minah walked out of the school, she looked at her wrist watch again. “Where is he?”

Just then, a car stopped in front of her. “Sorry to keep you waiting,” Eunhyuk smiled at her. “Hop in.”

Minah smiled and went inside.

“Where’s your next schedule?”

“Umm…I have a pictorial for W Korea magazine together with the other unnies and dongsaengs.”

“Arasso,” Eunhyuk stepped on the gas. “Yah, have you watch WGM last night?”

Minah shooked her head. “Waeyo?”

“The starcraft couple caught Heechul hyung and Alea dating at an amusement park.”

Minah laughed. “Really?”

“Yup, they even ate a huge bowl of ramen just to win two gift certificates for Hunni and Alea.”

“Really?” Minah smiled. “They’re so funny.”

“So how was your school?”

“You sound like my umma.”

“I am your umma.” He joked.

Minah laughed. “It was a nice day; we toured six new students around the school.”

“I see,” he looked at her. “You’re hungry aren’t you?”

Minah nodded.

“Then let’s go grab some kimkibap and ice cream.”

----END of CHAPTER THIRTY SIX----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note:

Hey there guys! Mianhaeyo for the suuuuuper late update…been busy studying for our examination next week. Also, I can’t quite concentrate on writing the story since I have a lot of things to think about. Jeongmal mianhae~ *bows 90 degrees* anyway, here’s chapter 36! Oh and just to let you know…Ao Quan, Wang Zi, Xiao Yu, Xiao Jie, Wei Lian and A Wei are characters from the drama Brown Sugar Macchiato and are members of the famous Taiwanese boy band called Lollipop. I find them cute and handsome so I included them on my story…also, Park Eun Jae (Minah’s school friend) is from my story Shooting Star: It Started With A Wish…I also felt like including her…lol xd anyway, do you wanna know what the new transfer students look like? If you want just check their pictures below and see who you like best! Oh and my fave member’s Xiao Yu ‘cause he resembles Leeteuk (no offense…just my own opinion) and I was once a Leeteuk biased until I fell in love with Eunhyuk’s popping chest on It’s You MV :) anyway, check out their looks! Also, please check my new story + P R I N C E S S + M I N A H + ( link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/18403/p-r-i-n-c-e-s-s-m-i-n-a-h-superjunior  ) and don’t forget to comment & subscribe! Kamsahamnida everyone~! Saranghaeyo! 

Ao Quan (Owodog)

 

Wang Zi (Prince)

 

Xiao Yu (Fabien)

 

Xiao Jie (Lil Jay)

 

Wei Lian (William)

 

A Wei (Wayne)

 

Oh and by the way, this is the poster of the drama I've been watching over and over again :)

 

 Here are the guys of Brown Sugar Macchiato...

And the gals of Brown Sugar Macchiato...

just wanna share this with you guys! i just thought you might want to watch it too :)