Chapter Nineteen: Shopping

♥ S U P E R S T A R ♥ E X P R E S S ♥

Alea walked silently down the hallways of the building. “Going somewhere?” someone muttered from behind her.

Alea turned to see Heechul smiling at her. “Mind your own business.”

“Yah, why are you so mean to me?”

“What’s it to you?”

“Nothing, you’re just...you’re mean.”

‘Kriing~! Kriing~!’

Alea pulled out her phone. “Yoboseyo?”

“Alea!” Micky cried from the other line.

“Oh, Micky sunbae?”

Heechul moved closer to Alea.

“Alea, do you want to go shopping to the mall today with me?”

“Neh? Mall?” Alea looked at Heechul who moved away.

Heechul cleared his throat. “I wasn’t eavesdropping.”

Alea tsked. “Sure sunbae, what mall?”

Heechul’s eyes widened. Are they dating?, Heechul thought.

Alea hanged up, she looked at Heechul.

“Are you dating?” Heechul asked.

“Of course not! Then...I’ll get going.”

“I wanted to go shopping too!” Heechul rushed towards Alea who walked away.

----

“Sunbae!” Alea walked towards Micky with Heechul.

“Uhh...what is he doing here?” Micky pointed at Heechul.

“Yah! Don’t point at me!” Heechul yelled. “I want to go shopping too, why?”

“He followed me so I just...” Alea looked at Heechul and Micky who were staring sharply at each other. “Uhh...what should we do then?”

Micky held Alea’s hand tightly. “We should go watch a movie.”

Heechul looked at the two, he then held up Alea’s other hand just as tight as Micky’s. “I’m pretty sure you’re hungry. Let’s go eat somewhere first.”

Micky looked at Heechul."Over protective much? What are you, her boyfriend?" Micky giggled like a little girl as Heechul gave him a disgusted look.

"I just don't like your vibe Micky." Heechul didn't even bother looking at Micky.

"Ooooo, sounds like a challenge."

"What? Challenge?” Alea asked as Heechul let go of her hand, facing Micky.

"Just you and me, one on one?" Alea looked at Micky then to Heechul.

"Hold on, what challenge are-"

"You're on." Micky shook Heechul's hand. “But this time, I won’t use honorifics.”

Alea could feel them glaring at each other even with the sunglasses on.

"H-hold on. S-sunbae nims, are you g-going to beat each other?”

"Come on Alea, Kiara said you wanted a phone strap right?" Heechul tugged Alea’s hand over to a cute little stand that sold phone straps.

"Neh, but why so suddenly?" Alea ran to catch up to Heechul's speedy legs. “Yah, I’m still mad at you.”

"Alea, don't you want to watch a movie first?" Alea’s body stopped in its tracks and moved to the other direction towards Micky.

"Uhh...maybe later."

"YES!" Alea heard Heechul yell with his hand in a fist full of pride.

"Wha...What's going on?" She looked from happy Heechul to sad Micky. "Uhh...sunbae, what’s wrong?”

"You don't want to go watch a movie with me?"

"Of course I do!" She smiled at him as he smiled back at her.

"Then I win!"

"I already won!"

"Nobody likes a sore winner!"

"Nobody likes a sore- What?!”

“SUNBAE NIMS!” Alea screamed. "Can you guys just please tell me what's going on?"

"Nothing." They both muttered at the same time as Alea sighed deeply and ignored them, examining all the cute colors and designs the phone straps came in.

"Hey, that pink one’s pretty cute, it would suit you." Alea heard Heechul exclaimed.

"Oh, thanks." She smiled at the random compliment. What is this, flatter Alea day?

"Back off pal, she's with me." Micky shooed Heechul off and looked at the phone straps.

"Whatever." Heechul came over to Alea’s other side and looked down at the phone straps.

"Woah~ so pretty." Alea looked at the one that came in three straps, one that said best, one that said friends, and another one that said forever.

"If you want that..." Heechul and Micky both whispered and something told her they don't favor each other...

"We'll just get separate ones then." Micky muttered as Alea looked around some more and spotted the perfect one. It was a skinny strap in green which says 'Forever' in silver letters.

"What color do you want?"  Heechul asked and waited for Alea to say her favorite color, GREEN.

"Tell me what you guys want first. THEN I'll tell you guys." Alea grinned, she knew they were just going to buy the same color she was going to pick.

The two fell silent as they both stared at the different variety of colors.

"I want brown." Micky pointed to the brown strap which had the words ‘Friends’ written on it.

"I want green." Alea looked up to Heechul who was carrying a green strap in his hand.

"No way, I wanted green!" Alea smiled as she snatched the strap away from Heechul. She then went over to the counter to pay.

"Put it on your phone! Put it on your phone!" Heechul smiled excitedly.

She quickly attached it to her phone and put Heechul's on his phone, since he had no idea how to.

"Kamsahamnida sunbae!" She held up her phone and smiled as she stared at it.

Alea looked over to Micky who was pouting.

"Uhh...sunbae, don’t be sad." Alea threw her arms around Micky. “You’re still the best sunbae for me!”

"...Okay." He finally smiled and glared at Heechul.

The three of them kept walking around and throwing pennies into the fountain, making wishes.

All three of them closed their eyes as they made wishes for themselves.

I wish for Alea to..., Heechul shrugged. Nevermind.

Heechul opened his eyes; he held up his phone and looked at the phone strap while the two were still making their wishes.

Next thing he knew, he was staring from his phone strap to Alea.

Suddenly, his heart started pounding. Wha...What's wrong with me?

Heechul looked at his phone strap then to Alea. They would’ve looked like couples with couple phone straps, adding Micky as their chaperon.

Heechul put his hand on his chest. I could feel my heart beating so fast...but why?, he thought. “WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME?!” Heechul yelled accidentally as Alea and Micky looked at him in confusion.

“Yeah,” Micky muttered. “What’s wrong with you hyung?”

“Huh? Uhh...n-nothing.”

----END of CHAPTER NINETEEN----