Captured

♥ S U P E R S T A R ♥ E X P R E S S ♥

“I’m so tired~” Lala cried as she walked down the hallways of SMEnt Building.

“Yah! Lala, wait for us!” Kiara cried as she and Yui rushed towards Lala.

“What are you doing here?”

“Just getting some air,” Yui replied. “The atmosphere back there at the dressing room seems so boring. Everyone’s tired and sleeping!”

“Well then, why don’t we go to the practice room? I’m sure there’s no one in there.” Lala suggested.

“Good idea.”

The three walked towards the practice room, Kiara grab the door knob when they heard a noise coming from the inside. “There’s someone inside.” She muttered.

Kiara held the door knob and opened the door silently. “Aren’t those guys from SHINee? The one who sang...‘stand by me nal parabwajwo ajik sarang-’”

“Kiara!” Yui cried loudly as she whacked Kiara.

One of the guys from SHINee looked at the door and saw them.

Lala gasped. “He saw us!”

“Uhh...can I help you?” the guy asked.

“Neh?” Yui muttered.

“Are you a Shawol or something?”

“Neh?”

The guy laughed and smiled at her. “Are you okay? Cause you keep saying ‘Neh’ every time I asked you something.”

“Uhh...neh.” Yui blinked. “I mean...nevermind.”

“Who are you anyway?” the guy asked. “Are you a fan of ours?”

“No! We’re-” Lala cried but was cut off.

“MinHo ah, what are you doing right there?” Onew went near MinHo and saw the three girls who were staring at him curiously. “Uhh...who are you?”

“They’re my fans.” MinHo smiled, looking at Yui who looked away.

“Your fans? Since when did you started having fans?”

“Since the day I become more handsome than you?”

“Dream on. Anyway, what do you want? Do you want an autograph?”

“Neh? Uhh...no! We just-” Yui mumbled.

“Hyung! What’s-” TaeMin came rushing towards them. “Oh, annyeong? Who are they?”

“Fans.” Onew replied.

MinHo cleared his throat. “Correction. MY fans.”

JongHyun came rushing towards them. “Oh, hi girls.”

“Oh! I get it, you want an autograph?” TaeMin pulled out a paper and a pen, he then signed on the paper with a note. “There you go!” he handed it to Lala and smiled.

Lala looked at him with a curious look. “Uhh...you see...”

“Oh! Me too!” MinHo cried as he pulled out a paper and signed on it. “Hope we meet again!” he handed the paper to Yui as he walked out together with TaeMin.

“Hold on!” Yu tried to called out.

“Oh! How rude of me,” Key smiled and pulled out a paper too and signed it. He handed it to Kiara. “Take care.”

JongHyun stepped in. “I’m sorry girls but we still had to practice for our upcoming comeback. See you later!” he smiled as he closed the door and locked it.

“Uhh...anyone knows what this is all about?” Kiara looked at the two.

Yui smiled. “I don’t remember being a fan of them but its okay; at least I’ve met someone good looking today!”

“Aigoo~ their just autographs of guys we don’t even know, it’s not like we won in a lotto or something.” Lala exclaimed.

Kriiing~ Kriiing~!

“Yooboseyo?” Kiara answered her phone.

“Yah! Where are you?” Alea cried from the other line.

“Oh unnie, what’s up?”

“You have to go back here in the dressing room; we’ll be getting ready for today’s Inkigayo taping.”

“Uhh...yeh unnie.” She hung up and looked at the two. “We have to go back to the dressing room.”

The girls then rushed off down the hallways.

----

At Inkigayo backstage studio...

“Unnie, I’m feelin’ nervous again.” Hunni whined. “Its gonna be our second time around here.”

“Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be fine.” SoRa threw her arms around her dongsaeng.

YuNa looked at the other side. “Aren’t they SS501? The one from JYP Entertainment?”

HyunJae looked at the direction YuNa was looking at. “Omo! You’re right! Mimi, look!”

Mimi turned to looked at the direction HyunJae was pointing at. She looked at the guy infront as they walked closer towards them. “Isn’t that...” She gasped. “Unnie!” she tugged Kandi towards her. “It’s the guy I saw at the restrooms yesterday!”

“Annyeonghaseo~” Alea bowed down. “Uri neon...SK8tEr DoLLs, “

“OHEYO~!” the girls cried out loudly.

“Annyeonghaseo~” Hyun Joong smiled and bowed down. “We’re SS501.”

Mimi bit her lower lip and cleared . Hyun Joong looked at her intently. “You look so familiar.” He muttered. Suddenly he gasped. “You’re the girl who punch me!”

“Neh?!” Nao looked at Mimi who was bending her head down. “Mimi would never do such a thing!”

“But isn’t she a tomboy? Why were you wearing girl clothes now? I saw her yesterday wearing guy clothes!”

“That’s impossible, Mimi would never wear guy clothes.” YeonHae muttered.

Hyun Joong looked at Mimi and smiled. “So you were really a girl, huh?”

“Of course I am!” Mimi screamed. “What are you doing here?!”

“I’m here with my members to perform a taping for tomorrow’s Inkigayo. What are you doing here?”

“Same reason.” Mimi replied, looking the other way.

“Yah, you haven’t apologized to me yet!” Hyun Joong exclaimed.

“I think we should leave them for awhile.” Alea pulled her members away.

“Why should I?”

“You punch me remember?” He pointed at his right eye.

“Yah, it’s not that visible!’

“Of course it’s not! My make-up artist tried to cover it!”

“Mianhae.” Mimi muttered. “That should be fine.”

“Since I’ve got a feeling that we’ll win tomorrow’s Inkigayo, apology accepted.” Hyun Joong smirked as he turned to leave. “Goodluck!”

Mimi tsked. “Don’t be so confident about winning! Moron.”

“Whoa, looks like someone’s already in a bad mood.” Mina teased. “Lover’s quarrel?”

“Of course not! We’re not even close!”

“I’m sure you’re gonna be good friends, you’ll see.” Mina smiled.

“That’ll never happen.” Mimi pouted.

“Who knows what destiny holds in store for you.” She looked at Hyun Joong then to Mimi. “Shakespeare once said to Julius Caesar: ‘Men at some time are masters of their fates; the fault is not in our stars but in ourselves.”

“Would you drop that creepy Shakespeare thing of yours or I’m gonna shake you to death!”

“Arasso...but only for this day.”

----END of CHAPTER SEVEN----