Falling for him

Yes, My Lady

It's been a month since the first meeting with Minho oppa. I don't know why but ever since that typical meeting, life just got a bit brighter than usual. The members started talking and asking a lot about Minho oppa recently and I couldn't answer most of it. I admit that I did texted and called him a few times but we just talked about our members and SM company, that's all. I don't know why would they asked something like: Do I love him or when are we going to start a date or something like that. Like seriously, they did went too far about me and Minho oppa. 

"Soojung-ah! Soojung-ah!" I snapped out from my daydream.

"Oh mian.." I said.

"Are you even listening?" Sulli asked.

"Yes, yes, I'm listening" I said.

"As I was saying, SHINee members are going to have practice tomorrow, you want to come along? The unnies are going as well" Sulli said. I let out a sigh.

"Sulli, I know you guys are trying so hard for me but I think I should handle this on my own" I lightly grabbed Sulli's hand.

"W-why is that?" she asked.

"I don't know how to say this but you know, the more you guys talked and asked about him, it made me, you know...kind of...stressed alittle bit" I said. Sulli didn't say a word.

"Don't get me wrong, I appreciated what you guys did for me but-" While I was talking, Sulli suddenly laughed. 

"What? What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just...that's sounds more like you" Sulli said as she wiped her tears of laughter. I gave a questioned look.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Jung Soojung, we've been together for a while now, I know you very well and there's one thing you should know, you and Minho oppa look cute together" Sulli gave a wink. I blushed a bit.

"Yah!" I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her. In the end, we had a pillow fight that night. Sigh~


The next day, thanks to our beloved manager, we got practice from morning till evening. Great, could this day get any worst? Along the way, my text alert rang and it was from him.

 Are you busy today?

I covered my phone a bit, preventing the members to see the message. I replied:

Got practice today. The whole day T T How about you? 

I sent the text and a few minutes, I received no replies at all. Hmm..guess he's busy as well, huh? We started our practice early in the morning and took a break around 10 minutes. After we continued the practice, suddenly I sprained my ankle and fell. The members quickly came and helped me out. The members carried me to a chair near me and to be honest, it hurts, a lot. Since I got injured, the practice had to postponed to another day. I feel bad for the members. They worked very hard today and because of me, they hard work got wasted. 

"It's okay, Soojung-ah, get well soon!" said Amber unnie.

"Thanks unnie, sorry that I ruined the practice today" I looked down at the floor of the practice room.

"It's not your fault, the important thing is you getting recovery soon, okay?" Luna unnie tapped lightly on my head. I gave a smile and hugged her tightly. The members then went out to buy some lunch, leaving me alone in the practice room. Suddenly my hands slipped to my handbag and reached my phone. No notifications. I let out a sigh of disappointment. I don't know why but I had a feeling of waiting someone to come. The problem is, who am I waiting for? I let out another sigh.

I started to play my phone while waiting for the members to come back. I suddenly felt a cold chill on my on my left cheek and quickly looked on my left. My heart beats faster than normal at that moment. It was Minho oppa!  

"I'm guessing you're thirsty from all that practice" he said as he handed me a tin of coke.

"G-gomawo" I nervously said. He then sat next to me, a bit further to be exact. He then saw a bandage on my foot and turned back at me.

"What happened? You got injured?" he asked.

"I...sprained my ankle during practice" I replied. 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, a bit painful but I'm okay" I said. He then looked again at my bandage.

"Can I fix your bandage? The ties are not quite correct actually" he asked. Wait, what? Is he...

"Oh umm...if it's okay with you, then I'm okay with that" I said. He then fixed my bandage the correct way and seriously, I blushed a bit, well, a lot. Nobody, especially guys, helped me something like this and Minho oppa was the first. A sudden feeling I felt that I could not explain. Could this be...?

"Done!" I snapped out from my daydream as Minho oppa had finished fixing my bandage.

"Oh, thank you, again" I said. 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm f-fine, why d-do you ask?" I stammered a bit.

"Your face is kind of...red" he pointed at my face. Oh darn, I'm blushing a lot right now!

"I...umm...I think it's getting hot in this room, I'm guessing that's why I'm turning red" I nervously said.

"Oh I see, I almost thought you had a fever, I guess not" he said. He did what...? He then stood up from his chair.

"You should go to clinic soon, Krystal" he said. 

"Oh, oh right, I'm waiting for the others to come back, maybe I'll go then" I quickly replied.

He was about to say more but then the door opened by the ones that left me alone in the room. They were quite surprised to see me and Minho oppa, alone in the room.

"Oops, did we interrupted something?" Luna unnie asked. 

"No, not at all, I was about to leave 'cause I've got schedule in a few minutes" he said. The members sounded disappointed, especially me. Suddenly I began to felt lonely after he left. Something tells me that I need him here, right next to me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have I actually fell for him...?