Embarrassing!

Yes, My Lady

"Oh my God!!" I quickly got up from Minho oppa's lap. The girl next to him rounded her eyes as she couldn't believed what's happening, as well as Minho oppa.

"I am so, so, so sorry oppa, I didn't mean to-"

"No, no it's okay" he said.

"No, it's not okay! I'm sorry that I tried to spy on you, followed you, fell on your lap, accused you for having a girlfriend, bumped you earlier, didn't have the strength to talk to you because I'm such a coward, mindless human being!!" That moment, the whole park was staring at us, especially me. Oh God, did I just say loud enough for the whole world to hear?? I didn't know what I was thinking at the moment!

"Krystal-" I cut him off.

"I'm sorry, I-I-I gotta go..!" I ran off, leaving Minho oppa speechless and a bit confused.

 

f(x)'s Dormitory

No one's POV

 

The next morning, Amber turned the doorknob of the dorm as she came back from the grocery store. She entered the dorm and found it unusual to be dark, early in the morning to be exact. She could've sworn that the dorm was bright as the Sun when she left. She let out a sigh as she knew who would turned this bright dorm to dark dorm. She was about to open the curtains but a sudden voice stopped her.

"Do not open the curtain!"

Ignoring the demand voice, she opened up the curtains to make the dorm bright again. She turned around and found a bundle on the sofa, hid in a blanket, a recognizable blanket.

"What are you doing?" Amber asked.

"I need my beauty sleep and to be alone for a couple of hours" Krystal faintly said.

"Where were you last night? We almost called the police, you know?" Amber said.

"I slept at SNSD unnie's dorm, they were quite worried too as much as you do" Krystal said. 

"Well, you should've called us, we were worried sick!" Amber said.

"Sorry about that, I didn't thought of calling you guys last night" Krystal said. Amber let out a sigh and at next to Krystal.

"Since you didn't come home last night, I believed that there's something happened yesterday?" Amber asked. Krystal suddenly got up and hugged Amber tightly.

"Krystal, are you okay? I can't breathe!" Amber said.

"It was embarassing, unnie!" Krystal cried.

"Embarassing? What happened? Is it about Minho oppa again?" Amber asked. Krystal let go of her hug and continued her story.

"I met him yesterday, not personally, he was with a girl, quite beautiful one that is, I followed him around to find who she was but I accidentally fell on oppa's lap from a tree" Krystal explained.

"Wait-what? A tree? You mean you climbed the tree?" Amber couldn't believe what she is hearing.

"Yes, I know it's crazy but that was my only way for me to get a closer eye on them" Krystal continued. 

"What? Why such extreme actions? I can agree other spying techniques but climbed a tree? You're dead of manager oppa find out about it" Amber said.

"I know but then I shouted until the whole park can hear me, that was the embarrassing part and I ran away, the end!" Krystal concluded her story.

"That's it? You mean, you didn't have a 'proper' talk with him?" Amber said.

"I was about to but first, most definitely I was too nervous to talk, second, that girl I talked about was with him as if he was on a date!" Krystal said.

"Ok..." Amber raised an eyebrow.

"Unnie, please help! I can't think of anything right now ever since yesterday's incident" Krystal begged Amber. 

Amber sat silence for while and she found an idea. 

"You want to meet Minho oppa, right? I think I now how you can meet him, soon..." 

 

 

 

(A/V: kkkkkk..I know, I know, this chapter is kind of boring. For those who waited for them to be together, sorry about that T T I'll guarentee the next chapter they'll have a proper meeting, well perhaps they will...sorry for the late Christmas wish last year T T Hopefully I'm not too late. So how was the holidays? Hope you guys had fun ^^ I'll try to update more in the future if I have time, well then, see you!)