Bored Day

Yes, My Lady

Krystal' POV

 

Damn, I'm so bored right now! I looked out the window and saw the busy life on the road. How could they didn't feel the boring of life. I sighed. I'm alone at home since I don't have schedule today. Victoria-unnie and the others went out for shopping and all that is left is me. I wasn't in a good mood today so I rather stay at home. 

I reached the remote control and clicked on every channel and nothing interests me. I lied myself on the sofa. Then my idea bulb just lit up. I grabbed my phone and messaged Jessica-unnie, hopefully she's free. 

Unnie~~ You there? So bored right now! Any ideas to do?

It took a while for unnie to reply my message. Then the message alert rang.

Cheer up, little sis :D Have some fresh air or something! That'll make you feel better! Gotta go to schedule, text you later :) XOXO

That didn't go well. Even unnie left me bored here. I'm going to die of boredness here! Ottoke?! I kept grumping myself around and didn't realized I dozed off to dreamland.

I woke up from my dreamland and checked my phone. It was 2 o'clock. Then, I decided to go to SM building. I called my manager to send me there. As I arrived, I entered the practice room and EXO was there. Then I remembered that EXO released their latest song, Growl. They greeted me as I arrived.

"So what brings you here, sunbae?" Baekhyun asked.

"I got bored at home, so I thought to came here, I totally forgot you're going to be here, sorry to bother with your practice" I said.

"We're okay with that, right guys?" Kai said.

"Sure"

"Yeah, no problem!"

"Thanks guys, I'll just stay quiet here" I said. As they continued their practice, I took out my phone and texted Victoria unnie and others to hurry up and come home. It's so quiet since they went away.

A while later, SHINee sunbaes just came in. Me and Exo members greeted them. Looks like they came not only themselves.

"Hey yedura! We've brought some fried chicken here with us, come have some!" Onew sunbae said.

"Thanks sunbae!" Suho said. I just started at those kids grabbed those chicken. Then, Jonghyun oppa stood beside me.

"Oppa! You surprised me!" I said.

"Did I? Here's your chickens, I'm pretty sure you're hungry as well" Jonghyun oppa said.

"Thank you! Sorry to burden you!" I said.

"Nah! It was nothing for our dongsaengs" Jonghyung oppa winked.

"Oppa!" I punched him lightly.

"I'm just jokking!" he said.

After an hour talking, I decided to leave. As I reached the main door, I bumped Minho oppa along the way.

"Krystal, mianhae, are you alright?" Minho oppa helped me get up.

"Yeah, I'm fine, sorry I bumped you, oppa!" I bowed.

"I'm sorry too" he said. Then he left and went out of the building. 

Why does my heartbeat gone faster when I was Minho oppa all of a sudden? This is so weird. I better go home pronto!

 

 

 

(A/V: Finally I made the first chapter! I was quite surprised to see many subscribers and views for this story even though I haven't started anything yet :) Thank you! Hope you enjoy the chapter, I'll try to update in the future! See you later!)