Sudden Feeling

Yes, My Lady

I opened the door and found a few eyes were looking at me. I thought they weren't home yet.

"Soojung-ah, wasso!" Sulli said.

"You're home...late" I threw myself on the sofa.

"Mianhe! But we bought you something!" Sulli handed out a present.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Open it then" Sulli said. I opened the wrapped present and found a box. I gave a confused look at Sulli.

"Will you just open it already?" Sulli said. I opened the lock and a clown popped out from the box. WAAAAHHHHH!!! I shrieked and threw the box away. The members laughed hysterically at me.

"Yah! That's not funny!" I got up and wrestled Sulli. 

"Why me!?" Sulli tried to let go of my grip. 

"Yedura! Dinner's ready!" Victoria unnie called. I let go of my grip at Sulli.

"I'll deal with you later" I said.

"Ok...!" Sulli continued to laugh. Aish, jjinja! I thought to myself.

 

We gathered at the dining table and ate dinner but I hardly touched it. Victoria unnie saw my not-so-myself-look.

"Soojung-ah, are you okay?" Victoria unnie asked.

"Huh? oh, oh yeah, yeah I'm fine, why?" I hesitated. 

"You look pale, are you sick?" Victoria unnie started to touch my forehead.

"Ani, I'm fine just confused" I said. The members suddenly stared at me.

"What's the matter?" Luna unnie asked. I let out a sigh.

"I went to the company today and bumped at Minho oppa on the way back" I said. The members just nodded.

"I don't know why because when I see his face I feel...an unusual feeling, like my heart stopped" I said. The members frozed. Okay, what's going on? I thought to myself.

Amber unnie touched my forehead. "Yup! She does have a fever!" she said.

"Aniyo! I'm serious!" I exclaimed.

"We're just joking, Krystal, why would you feel unusual at Minho oppa?" Sulli asked. 

"I wouldn't asked you if I know why" I said. The members sat quiet. Well, that didn't help.

 

I tried to close my eyes to sleep but Minho oppa kept appearing whenever I close my eyes. That's it! No more heavy supper next time! No...that's not the problem! I got up and rubbed my eyes. I kept imagining Minho oppa. What is happening to me??

The scene Minho oppa grabbed me as I was about to fall. Damn it! I grabbed a pillow and put it at my face. Could this be...no, no, no it will not be it! I quickly went to sleep to forget what had happened today.

 

The next day, I woke up with a message alarm. I grabbed my phone with my eyes half-opened. It was from Jessica unnie.

Soojung-ah~~ Sorry about yesterday! Are you free today? I'll be waiting at the park, ok? See you! XOXO

Wait! What? Park? This early? What is she up to~~?

 

I barely made in time to the park and saw unnie sitting at a bench. I went to her and gave a hug. 

"So, what's so urgent to see me this early in the morning?" I asked. 

"Is it urgent just see my baby sister?" she pinched my cheek.

"Oh...so why are you here then?" I asked.

"Nothing, just bored..." she said. I sat in silence.

"You're in trouble are you?" she finally said. I rounded my eyes.

"How did you know that?" I asked. She smirked.

"Telepathy!" she said in English. I made a smug face.

"So what's the matter?" she asked. I took a deep breath and told unnie about what happened. She laughed a bit.

"Wae? What's so funny?" I punched lightly at her.

"I didn't know you thought about it that way, Soojung-ah" she said.

"I thought it was a sudden feeling that I maybe...you know...'that' " I said. She pinched my nose.

"Ya! You'll find the answer later" she said. What did she meant by that?

Then, a van came. "I got schedule, see you later then!" she waved and left me in confused.

 

Should I see Minho oppa then?