Spying Operation!

Yes, My Lady

Krystal's POV

 

I checked my phone number list and I found out that I didn't have Minho oppa's number yet. I let out a disappointed sigh. This is going to get harder than I thought. I decided to go home for a while since I walked pretty much far than I expected. As I arrived, I sat down on the sofa. I sat for about 20 minutes and I just realized something.

Why am I doing this anyway? Why do I feel so obssessed with Minho oppa all of a sudden? This is ridiculous! But I been thinking about the way he looked at me at that typical incident. The incident that he caught me right before I was about to fell on the earth. 

Right then, I heard the door opened and it was Amber unnie.

"Oh you're home!" Amber unnie said. I didn't reply, instead I stared at her closely from up to down. Amber unnie gave a startled look.

"What are you doing?" she asked in English. I pulled her hand and made her sat next to me.

"Unnie...help me.." I said.

"Let me guess, about Minho oppa?" she raised an eyebrow. I lightly nodded. She let out a sigh.

"Are okay, Krystal? You don't look so well" she said.

"Haha...very funny, unnie!...umm..do you..perhaps have Minho oppa's number?" I could feel my cheeks turning to a tomato.  

"Wae? You have a crush on him?" she asked suspisciously. I gave an annoyed look to her and finally she gave up. 

"Ok, ok, geez..." 

"Thank you, unnie~" I gave her a tight hug.

After begged Amber unnie for Minho oppa's number, I tried to call him but in the end I can only heard the operator's sweet voice. Darn, is he on schedule? There's one way to find out! I planned to go back to the SM building, wondered if SHINee members are there at this time. As I was about to head for the door, Amber unnie saw me rushed to the door.

"I believe you're going to see Minho oppa, is it?" she said. I frozed at the doorway.

"Um..."

"If you're going to see him, I heard he went out to town" she said. I tapped my fingers at the door.

"Do you know where he went?" I asked.

"If I know, I would've told you a while ago, it's almost lunch time, maybe he went to buy lunch or something" said Amber unnie. Lunch, huh?

"Thanks, unnie! See you~" 


I quickly head for the town. Without wanting people to recognize me, I wore my black sunglasses (but they could still recognize me -.-") and began my search.

I went to every possible food stores, restaurants and even food courts! I didn't find Minho oppa but I did found some delicious food! Ergh, snap out of it, Jung Soojung! I'm here to find 'him'!

I looked around the place but the result was negative. After 2 hours of search, I decided to rest for a while and bought a vanilla ice-cream as my lunch. Hehe...

As I was happily taste the softness, delicious and vanila-tasted ice-cream, I accidentally my right and saw somebody I knew and recognizable. 

 

Minho oppa.

 

Oh God, my search is over! I quickly finished ate the ice-cream and went to him but as I was about a few feet from him, I saw a girl, more like someone like my age, talking to him happily. I couldn't believe my own eyes.

Who is that girl? Why is she with Minho oppa? Why does she looked happily towards him? Is she, probably his girlfriend? Too many questions were in my head at the time. Then, I just thought that I shouldn't jump to conclusions, I need to investigate them!

I quietly followed them wherever they go. Watching them laughing together really made me a bit jealous, well just a little bit. I continued my 'spying operation' and not to mention it was very tiring. Store to store they went and my eyes was still glued to the happy couple. I thought this was a brilliant idea to spy on them but I didn't even thought about my presence in public.

"Omma, isn't that woman in black sunglasses, Krystal from f(x)?" A young boy pointed at me. Oh no! Damn it! Please don't recognize me!! 

"Oh, dear, that woman probably looks just like her but it isn't really her" the mother said while reading a book on her lap. Phew! Thank goodness! 

As I turned back, the couple was nowhere to be seen. Damn, I lost them! I thought. I quickly went to search for them and finally I saw them, sitting on a bench, right under a tree. 

I didn't know what I was thinking at that moment, forgotten about my image, I quietly sneaked behind and climbed up the tree to keep closer eye on them. Even though I was right above them, I saw them talking but I couldn't hear what they are saying. I moved a bit forward and suddenly I slipped from the branch and fell.

The next thing I know, I was on someone's lap, Minho oppa's to be exact. Oh boy, I'm in deep trouble...!